• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Generation Two Mafia! [Night Eight]

How would you like your Days, I have plans for both.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I havent had access to a PC before now, so I couldnt give any votals. Anyways. finally the voting is locked and update is pending.

Night Four Start
Players:
1. @AussieEevee
2. @Lone_Garurumon
5. @Zexy
6. @SoaringLooker
7. @DarthWolf13
8. @Elementar
9. @swarla
10. @Yours Truly
11. @Iteru
12. @Skullcrow
14. @Rainomi
15. @Rainbow Cloud

DarthWolf13 took 8HP damage.
Zexy took 1HP damage.
DarthWolf13 also took 2HP damage.

Dear DarthWolf13,
250px-249Lugia.png

You are Lugia, the Diving Pokemon.

Also corrupted by Team Rocket, much like Ho-Oh, you have to follow their every move and order. And today it is to destroy Johto.

Your first ability is a 1x Fly. This lets you leave the battlefield for one Night, and will make you immune to any actions on you, good or bad. Any checks given to you will be unreadable.

Your second ability is Extrasensory: User, This will deal 1HP damage to the user you choose. It will also stop them from using their action tonight.

However, Team Rockets device injured you, you start with 13HP.

You are sided with The Tower Trio (Mafia) You win when you destroy, or outnumber the Town.

DarthWolf13 was killed, they were sided with the Mafia.
it is now Night Four (?) This phase will end 24 Hours from the timestamp of this post.

It will most definetely be a few hours late because of work.

Last edited:
The only thing I do have to say is that I do not understand how a non-proven cop claim has survived for this long after publicly claiming and everyone believing you blindly.
I CALLED IT...

So let's kill RainSquid next. The alliance DW was in was Mido, Zexy, RainSquid & Him.

Zexy I trust (for now). So let's aim for the last one in line.

Guess so. The resisted damage Wasikowska rounded up.

Nice lynch. Busy Now. Everyone should Be added to Darths OC.
Better idea, people can ask to join my and Rain's OC and she decides who should get what info

Well then, I'm probably going to die in the near future. I blame Caps for this.

Also, I am not included in either of those conversations. Not that you'd likely trust me now, but still.

I just added everyone in the chat we had with Darth... I think. If I missed someone please let me know as soon as possible.

This is a list of claims we got in there, so everyone should know them now:

1. @AussieEevee - Chinchou -> Lanturn, Spy
2. not sure who Feenie subbed in for? LG/YT? Anyway LG's claimed is Eevee family as explained before, YT softclaimed Celebi and may actually be town (as the mafia is The Tower Trio, Celebi's not a part of that). I also pesonally have parts of his claim.
6. @SoaringLooker - Dunsparce, starts of with a 1HP attack that becomes stronger as he receives damage. Rage or Flail.
8. @Elementar - Larvitar, starts off with a 1HP attack that should become stronger if/when he evolves. Main reason we suspected Dylan before the full claim was made. Confirmed weak to Grass.
9. @swarla - Poliwag, Water Absorb (Water attacks heal her)
10. Not sure who subbed in for Caps
11. @Iteru - Smeargle. Sketch; the details I thankfully didn't share with Darth in time.
12. @Skullcrow - Skarmory, some sort of JOAT role we suspected as Lugia for a bit... but with Darth's flip that's off the window.
14. @Rainsquid - Togepi, Metronome. Later claimed indep.
15. @Rainbow Cloud - I don't remember honestly, am I missing something here?

I'd say we try to confirm/attack Rainsquid and AussieEevee tonight, there should be some scum there.

Yes, we gave all that info to the mafia -_- So we might as well all know it now.

Subconscious Drift-Today at 12:20 PM
are you still going to post all claims? because I just invited people to contact you/us and get info as you feel they should, and I think that's a better idea than just dumping it
that way, if someone appears to know more than they should, they're a clear target

-_-
-_-
-_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom