• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Generation Two Mafia! [Night Eight]

How would you like your Days, I have plans for both.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
PHASE CHANGE POST HAS BEEN UPDATED.

An extra player took damage, and I didn't put it in.

...I would rather not reveal the full extent of my role, at least not in public. If a fair amount of you would like me to do so, then I shall reaveal something about it. If not, then I'd prefer to keep it private. All I shall say is that I can't actually deal any damage. Or have I said that already? I'm not really in any condition to be playing mafia games...

My role is actually one of the few that Darth doesn't know about, due Garu's lucky save and my reluctance to reveal my role as a result.

The only one who could know anything about my role who are still alive is Elementar, since Zexy requested I add either him or Garu to the conversation where I revealed a snippet of my role to him. So I may as well say what I did there in the event he turns out to be scum too:

Yours Truly said:
Y'know, I was origonally going to claim to Darth, but after that little revelation in-thread, I think I'll hold off on this for a bit. For now, all I'm going to say is that I have a role that reveals things. That and it has a 30% chance of failure.

Last edited:
Yeah, I noticed that. But I'm pretty sure there's a no editing rule here or something so not much I can do about it. :p

...Yes and no. Yes because it could be used for that pourpose, no because it can be used for other things as well. Though I am not the one who decides what gets revealed about who, that's another thing I thought I should mention.

Yeah, I noticed that. But I'm pretty sure there's a no editing rule here or something so not much I can do about it. :p
About Multiple Posting/Editing:

Editing or deleting to add or remove information from your posts in the thread of an ongoing game in which you are a player is forbidden. Edits solely for spelling, grammatical, or formatting purposes are permitted. The Moderator on Duty is able to check post histories, so we will know if and how you edit a post. A game is defined as "ongoing" once role PMs have been sent and remains "ongoing" until the game concludes. To compensate for this post restriction, players are permitted to make consecutive posts in an ongoing game's thread if necessary. An example of a situation in which you may wish to make another consecutive post is if you notice that you left some information out or you simply need to clarify something.

I don't know too much info (Zexy forgot to add me to stuff before they died :( ), but from what I know, AE does seem like the best choice. I'll place my vote there for now.

VOTE: AussieEevee

You have the scummiest claim in my opinion.

Thanks for letting me play @Calvin ッ

I'd now like to become an informed observer for the game, please. Since there is still no MoD assigned (as there was no need for one so far), I'd rather become that now that I'm no longer a player.

so I asked calvin about what reversal does, didn't try before as I didn't really expect an answer...apparently it doesn't roleblock after all and is just based on hp. The opponent's hp, rather than mine, for some reason, but w/e

Vote: AussieEevee

so I asked calvin about what reversal does, didn't try before as I didn't really expect an answer...apparently it doesn't roleblock after all and is just based on hp. The opponent's hp, rather than mine, for some reason, but w/e

that does make sense tbh
it's not like counter or rage, which is based on the damage you take, it's literally reversing the opponent's hp

Spy isn't that significant. Where are your current extractions from the mafia chat?
As I told another person in chat earlier:
My result last night was one of them was asking if they should attack Zexy or leave it to Skullcrow.

Figures scum would try to get rid of me.

Vote: Rainomi

Why do you only have one result, and as Spy, you should have a quote of what happened. I wouldn't paraphrase it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom