• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Generation Two Mafia! [Night Eight]

How would you like your Days, I have plans for both.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Figures scum would try to get rid of me.

Vote: Rainomi
if you believe the message you supposedly intercepted last night then you should be voting skullcrow

if you don't believe it then it further drives home the point that the mafia really doesn't give a damn about your role and by extension wouldn't want it out of the game

anyway, we should get damage claims besides Eevee's

if you believe the message you supposedly intercepted last night then you should be voting skullcrow

if you don't believe it then it further drives home the point that the mafia really doesn't give a damn about your role and by extension wouldn't want it out of the game
I read the message as "Do we attack Zexy or do we let Skullcrow kill him"?

doesn't mean skullcrow is off the hook through... Could still be a serial killer or other indep.

1. AussieEevee: die scum
6. SoaringLooker: leaning town since he took neutral damage from solarbeam
8. Elementar: neutral atm, as I said I don't think tyranitar is guaranteed to be in the game, and suicune would have taken x2 damage from solarbeam too
9. swarla: heavily leaning town since garu shared her water absorb ability, doubt she's making it up and she'd have no reason to have it if she was suicune considering the town's lack of water-type attacks
10. Yours Truly: slightly leaning town, since I'm pretty sure suicune is the third mafia. I do however think it's possible he just claimed celebi in effort to look more town since nobody counterclaimed darth last day phase, especially since his poem is reminiscent of both suicune and celebi.
Many myths and legends tell my tale
Of crossing the streams and flying free
Through forests, mountains and blistering hail
And yet, I must say, why me?
the poem emphasizes how his pokemon travels, like how suicune's dex entries talk about it running across the land. Though, "flying free" does seem to imply celebi...and the last sentence might be referencing celebi being attacked in the op.
11. Iteru: has been really quiet this game, and I want to know more about his apparent silencing, but leaning towards believing him
12. Skullcrow: I was leaning town earlier, as y'all might have gleaned from my posts, but then I remembered he could have used agility to protect him from sludge bomb as opposed to actually being immune to the move. Agility is very similar to lugia's fly, not to mention he seems to be the only person so far with access to more than one move (page 2 of the conversation has more info on that) besides lugia. Wary.
14. Rainomi: ε(-3-)3
15. Rainbow Cloud: the fact that he claimed a pure fire-type, which shares a lot of resistances/weaknesses with ho-oh, is noteworthy to me. Also claims a very simple attack, 1 bp with a 10% chance to burn.

Last edited:
Even if you are right about me - which you are not - it would take the entire town wasting their attention on me for two phases to kill me.

Can you really afford to waste two phases on a mislynch?
...your defense is getting increasingly worse

"oh, geez, this person I think is scum has a lot of hp left, guess I should just throw in the towel and let the mafia win!"

not that I'd care if mafia won, but at this point in the game, it would be ridiculously inefficient for me to help them. Town's winning this time, so I'm helping them. I don't want this game to drag on longer than it needs to, because the longer it drags on the more likely I am to die, and I'd much prefer to be alive...

besides, you voted for me, and I have more hp than you...lol

Right and why would i vote for you if i was scum? The mafia have proven they have an insta-kill. They have also proven they can deal up to 6 damage at a time

...You would vote to hide the fact that you are scum? You're not going to avoid voting because of that, as that would make you obviously scum.

awake
nobody else wants to claim damage? I took nothing
haven't used my commute once
Eevee is still burying himself
anyone want to talk about RC or Looker? or Iteru, since he hasn't said anything since being unsilenced?
Rain's new avatar is attractive
think that covers anything important

Even if you are right about me - which you are not - it would take the entire town wasting their attention on me for two phases to kill me.

Can you really afford to waste two phases on a mislynch?
"but I'm town!!!!"

Right and why would i vote for you if i was scum? The mafia have proven they have an insta-kill. They have also proven they can deal up to 6 damage at a time
...right, why would you want to damage someone leading town so you have higher chances of taking them out?

Maybe, but this game has three inactive players who are most likely active behind the scenes, but they've escaped your radar. Thoughts?
are you paying attention

I was referring to looker. i remember seeing RC post but i cant recall looker posting
you said three
and why Looker specifically?

"but I'm town!!!!"
I'm sorry, is the correct way to respond to being called scum to say "Yeah, I'm scum"?

you said three
and why Looker specifically?
Iteru, Swarla and looker.. I didn't need to correct Rain's mentioning of those
Also note that that question was posed at Elementar who still hasn't defended himself.

I'm the one who took the 2nd/revealed late 1HP damage.

Unfortunately I don't have much to say about the silencing - I simply got a PM saying that I couldn't talk but could still vote. In terms of in-game, that's probably something like Disable, or a Psychic-type. I don't think it was sleep because I could still vote. I am known for being relatively quiet but as a few others know I was in talks with Zexy and relatively forthcoming with my role and claim.

Note that I helped get rid of Darth when I could have claimed the next phase that I was silenced for votes too.

Aussie - why are you so sure it will take two day phases to lynch you when you admitted you took damage last night?

Vote: AussieEevee

Aussie - why are you so sure it will take two day phases to lynch you when you admitted you took damage last night?
Because I've only taken 2 damage... I have 13 HP left, and assuming I'm scum, there is only 8 to 9 damage worth of players available. My own scum buddy(ies?) wouldn't vote for me.

So the remaining 4 to 5 points of damage would have to be done during the night phase.

In terms of your silence, Mafia lost their psychic type... So where would a disable or other move have come from?

awake
nobody else wants to claim damage? I took nothing
haven't used my commute once
that's interesting, because...actually, no, I'll stay quiet about that for now.
I'm the one who took the 2nd/revealed late 1HP damage.

Unfortunately I don't have much to say about the silencing - I simply got a PM saying that I couldn't talk but could still vote. In terms of in-game, that's probably something like Disable, or a Psychic-type. I don't think it was sleep because I could still vote. I am known for being relatively quiet but as a few others know I was in talks with Zexy and relatively forthcoming with my role and claim.

Note that I helped get rid of Darth when I could have claimed the next phase that I was silenced for votes too.

Vote: AussieEevee
ho-oh learns whirlwind by level up, that could be it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom