• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Generation Two Mafia! [Night Eight]

How would you like your Days, I have plans for both.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do indeed. Iteru on there as well. Popped on here for my lunch break at work. Can talk a lot more on Discord after work

Oh hey some scum died yay.

In other news, I had a funny feeling that it wouldbe pointless to use my ability on Aussie... However, you remember how it has a 30% chance of failure? Yeah, well, I'm 99% sure that that's what happened so another wasted night for me...

Until Calvin replies about the 2HP thing, I want to do this.

VOTE: Skullcrow

Do you know why you took the damage? Or just random attacks?

So care to explain your vote on me? The counter damage claim wasn't enough for anyone else to do so.
Because of the double claim mostly. Nobody jumping on it is indeed weird though. Perhaps you're the scum so there was nobody else to jump on it for no good reason? ;)

Because of the double claim mostly. Nobody jumping on it is indeed weird though. Perhaps you're the scum so there was nobody else to jump on it for no good reason? ;)

And you chose me over Skull, why?

since nobody messaged me about that..
I took 4 damage last night, 2 of which was stated to have come from an attack on day 4 that was described as giving me an "Eerie shiver"
this did not show in the update, of course
anyone want to claim this now?

attacking me doesn't count

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom