• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Generation Two Mafia! [Night Eight]

How would you like your Days, I have plans for both.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, which brings up another valid way to reveal yourself is also soft hinting your Pokedex entry, without spilling it entirely out. So for Pikachu, it could be said "Many of me make a thunderstorm", hinting at its Generation 1 Pokedex entry.

Day One Start
The cry of Celebi seemed to pull the attention of many Pokemon in all surrounding areas. However, once they got to the Ilex Forest, half of it had gone, and the newcomers couldnt tell who had actually caused the damage. What could be seen was the Legendary Birds of the region circling the area. But there was no real target.

IT IS NOW DAY ONE! Sorry for the absence of FT, it is on my PC at home. The phase will end at 1:45PM GMT, on Tuesday the 9th.

Mechanic used is the HP mechanic. Each vote will take 1HP of the target. 5 votes will equal 5HP worth of damage.

At night, the following, "Somebody took 4HP damage" will be publicized much like Generation one.

Good Luck everyone, have fun, and thank you for joining. Lets aim to make it as much fun as the first.

On a final note; please make sure i am involved in all PMs/Outside Contact.

(Still awaiting 3 confirms.)
(2 Confirms, didnt see Caps. I believe im waiting for Derpghost's, and Feenie's)

I am but a little seedling waiting to grow in the battlefield of life.
I am going to need nutrients and sunlight to achieve prosperity and growth.
So let me begin narrating this tale of strife.
Before I am accidentally stepped on by a Meowth :(

Is that an indirect claim? You're not seriously claiming immediately, are you?

... I should be asleep so I probably read that wrong.
I'm not directly claiming, I'm softclaiming instead.
So you read that right but should still go to bed.

Capital letters do not matter so don't memorize 'em.
This softclaim's not like Elie's Neighborizer.
You should start doing more Haiku.
Trials of Apollo 2 came out recently anyways.

@Calvin ッ Is it permitted to state what pokemon you think someone else has softclaimed? I'd assume they can't confirm it, of course

I am but a little seedling waiting to grow in the battlefield of life.
I am going to need nutrients and sunlight to achieve prosperity and growth.
So let me begin narrating this tale of strife.
Before I am accidentally stepped on by a Meowth :(

Since we're allowed to state the name, the pokemon Zexy is softclaiming sounds like Sunkern/Sunflora. It also happens to be one of the least threatening sounding pokemon and seems like it would be more likely to be a town role. However things aren't always what they seem, claiming a fairly benign sounding pokemon could be a strategy to lull us into a false sense of security?

I'm dropping the rhyme now.
There's nothing else I'd like to reveal about my role for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom