• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Generation Two Mafia! [Night Eight]

How would you like your Days, I have plans for both.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When did I say I believed you about the psychic move, please don't say I've said things I haven't said, I'm just speculation on what you suggested?
Well, that sounded like fairly certian speculation to me, but to be fair this is a text-based means of communication and can thus be interpreted however people see fit, so perhaps I was a bit presumptuious there. Perhaps.

Also, you were apparently 'speculating' on what I suggested, not 'speculattion' on it.

Well, that sounded like fairly certian speculation to me, but to be fair this is a text-based means of communication and can thus be interpreted however people see fit, so perhaps I was a bit presumptuious there. Perhaps.

Also, you were apparently 'speculating' on what I suggested, not 'speculattion' on it.
How can you you determine the certainty of speculation?
If anything I was casting doubt on your Psychic move suggestion more than supporting it, though I was still considering the possibility as you always need to consider all possibilities.
I'm aware I made a grammatical error but we can't edit post here so the error had to stay.

How can you you determine the certainty of speculation?
If anything I was casting doubt on your Psychic move suggestion more than supporting it, though I was still considering the possibility as you always need to consider all possibilities.
I'm aware I made a grammatical error but we can't edit post here so the error had to stay.
Eh, like I said, this is a text-based format, thus what one user imputs may not be what other users take from it. I just happened to take something completely different then what your intended meaning was. I blame the fact that it's midnight here. :p

Oh, and to quote the rules:

da rulez said:
Editing or deleting to add or remove information from your posts in the thread of an ongoing game in which you are a player is forbidden. Edits solely for spelling, grammatical, or formatting purposes are permitted.

...Actually, I think I'll UNVOTE: Rainbow Cloud until I have a better grasp on the situation. 'til then, or something.

I mentioned this to Yours Truly earlier but there is something strange about the damage I took last night that I've been trying to find out about but am still waiting for confirmation in case it was an error.

I was told that I took 1HP damage last night which is the first time I've taken damage during the game, however my total HP dropped by 3 instead of 1?
I was first thinking this may be an error but then I was thinking about what Skullcrow said about that ghost type move yesterday:
since nobody messaged me about that..
I took 4 damage last night, 2 of which was stated to have come from an attack on day 4 that was described as giving me an "Eerie shiver"
this did not show in the update, of course
anyone want to claim this now?
I did the stated 2HP damage to Skullcrow but they also took a further 2HP damge from an unstated attack.
This seems kind of similar to what happened to me last night with my total of 3HP damage with only 1HP being announced. However I wasn't informed about any "Eerie shiver" though.

Day Eight Start
Players:
6. @SoaringLooker -> @SoaringDylan
8. @Elementar
10. @Yours Truly
11. @Iteru
15. @Rainbow Cloud

Yours Truly took 2HP damage, and was also killed.
Dear TheCapsFan,
Xous_s_celebi_v_2_shiny_by_heroofsinnoh-d34wqld.png

You are Celebi, the Time Travel Pokemon, and the of Guardian the Ilex Forest.

Currently stuck in a stasis in present time, due to time travelling to avoid capture. You cant do much as of current. You can however feel people's feelings. For this reason, you can, once a night every night provide me with a quote, only one sentence from either the game thread, or a PM conversation, and you will get in return:

"The Player seems to speak the truth"
"You cannot tell whether the Player is true, or is lying."
"The Player seems to be lying."

Your results only work 70% of the time. You are sided with Protectors Of Johto (Town), and you win when All opposing forces to the town are destroyed.

Someone took 3HP damage.
Someone took 3HP damage.
Someone took 3HP damage.

It is now Day Eight, this phase will end 48 hours from this posts timestamp.

Last edited:
Vote: Rainbow Cloud

Any chance we can have phases end when everyone votes/does actions? Aren't many of us left.

I attempted to attack Your Truly last night to demonstrate my 1HP fire move causing super effective damage, not sure why he only took 1HP damage though?
I'm currently asking the hosts if the damage he recieved is correct.

I also took 3HP damage last night myself :(

In the meantime, I'm going to be voting Iteru again today for the reasons I gave the previous day:

Vote: Iteru

<dead>

...I knew this'd happen if I revealed my role! I knew it! Oh well, good luck to the rest of you townies.

Players:
1. @AussieEevee
2. @Feenie
3. @CheffOfGames
4. @Midorikawa
5. @Zexy
6. @SoaringLooker
7. @DarthWolf13
8. @Elementar
9. @swarla
10. @TheCapsFan
11. @Iteru
12. @Skullcrow
13. @Derpghost
14. @Rainomi
15. @Rainbow Cloud

Subs: (Yum!)
1. @Lone_Garurumon
2. @Yours Truly
3. @Max1996

Dear Elementar,
250px-246Larvitar.png

You are Larvitar. The Rock Skin Pokemon.

In your current form, you cannot do much at all. Once a night you may Bite: User to deal 1HP damage to the selected user.

You will evolve after a certain criteria has been filled.

You are sided with the Protectors of Johto (Town), you win when all other forces have been eradicated.

File:247Pupitar.png

You evolved into Pupitar!

Losing your bite attack, you now know Thrash. This attack deals 2 damage to your target, and attacks for 3 turns.

However, on the second and third turn, you have a chance to hit the wrong person.

Your win con remains the same.

Elementar was killed. They were sided with the town.

This means @Iteru, @Rainomi and @Rainbow Cloud are the winners of Generation Two Mafia.

Dear Iteru,
250px-235Smeargle.png

You are Smeargle! The Painter Pokemon.

You are quite mischievous at times, and others quite calm and relaxing. You like to use your foes moves against themselves, and people often wonder why you can use a fire type move, when you have nothing to do with fire.

Moving on, you can use Sketch: User1/User 2, every night when you use this, you will use a move from your user1's either Level-up, or TM moves. Then you will use it on your selected User2. For example. Sketch: Calvin/Zexy. Will use one of my moves from Gen Two onto Zexy by you. Painting tires you out, so everytime you use this ability, you lose 1HP

You are sided with yourself, you win when any other team wins.
Dear SoaringLooker,
250px-206Dunsparce.png

You are Dunsparce, The Land Snake pokemon!

Although not the strongest Pokemon, you are on of the few called upon to help Celebi. Now its time for you to show how strong you are.

Your Ability is Flail: User, once a night, you may PM me this to deal 1HP damage to the player you choose.

Your damage scales with every 5HP you have lost.
11-15HP - 1HP Damage
6-10HP - 2HP Damage
1-5HP- 3HP Damage

You are sided with the Protectors of Johto (Town), you win when all other forces have been eradicated.
Dear Rainbow Cloud,
250px-250Ho-Oh.png

You are Ho-Oh! The Rainbow Pokemon.

Corrupted by something created by Team Rocket, you have no choice but to follow them into battle. Your task? Destroy Johto. To do this, you also have the aid of Lugia by your side.

To do this, firstly you share a nightkill with your team.

Secondly, you have a 1x Sacred Fire attack. This will let you deal a whopping 4HP of damage. And you have a 50% chance to burn the enemy. Should you use this on a frozen target, they will become unthawed, and take 2HP damage. Not affected by weakness.

Otherwise, you can use Gust however many times you want. However this only deals 1HP of damage.

The Team Rocket device injured you during capture. You start with 13HP.

You are sided with the Tower Trio (Mafia) You win when you either destroy the Town side, or Outnumber them.

~~~~~

Firstly, congratulations to Iteru, Rainomi, and Rainbow Cloud for winning, as well as the mafia team as a whole.

Secondly, thanks for joining/playing!

Now I have a few questions that I wouldnt really mind being answered.

What did you think of the game itself?

What Suggestions do you have to improve upon?

What do you think of the roles made?

Is there anything not mentioned you would like to comment on?

Last of all... Generation III mafia, do you dig it?

~~~~~

Lastly, I'd like to thank @Zexy Who tripled as a player, host, and mentor for myself. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom