• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia Pokemon Generational Murder Mystery-Game End (5/12/20)

Phase 1

Still waiting on Felly to confirm but let's get this going! Last few things before we get this shindig started. More so in terms of openness.

The player order that clues will be disproved in are:
Patrycjator
Felly
ZinnLav
Rainbow Cloud
Jinjo
FinalArcadia
Prog rocker
CyanideCrystal
Patrycjator

What this means is that for example, in Jinjo’s clue guesses, I will first check FinalArcadia’s clues, if FA has none then check prog rocker’s, and so on, looping around at Patrycjator.

As for which clue will be given to the guesser. So if Jinjo makes a guess, and FA has both the person and the place, I will always tell the clues in the Person>Place>Thing order (the order I gave them to you in your role pm). So in order to find a specific person’s weapon, you’ll have to make sure that you’re not guessing that same person’s person or place. This bit is to simulate the knowing that you gave one clue to someone, so you keep giving them that clue so they make no more progress part of the real game (at least how my family always played it).

This first turn, everyone will have to send me a place that they will be moving to.

In your move, if you tell me that that is your final move and you’re okay with ending the phase early, I’ll end it once I have all actions.

If not, the phase will end, in 48 hours, April 22 at 10pm CST.

Good luck to all!

Phase 2

I got everyone's moves so I'll end this one early. Only a few people actually said they were okay with this, but the first phase I'm feel like no one knows anything else so ending this first one is fine. But for future phases to be ended early, do need everyone to agree and say so.

Everyone now has the choice to either make a Suggestion (tell me a person, place, and thing) or move to a different region (place). Remember that your suggestion must include the region (place) you are currently in.

Phase 2 will end in 47 hours. April 23rd at 10pm CST.

Phase 4

It is now Phase 4!

Sorry for the late update, life caught up to me so a couple hours shorter phase now.

If you sent in a move to another place this turn you may now make a suggestion, remember you must use the place you are in in the suggestion.
You may also instead move to a different area rather than making a suggestion if you wish.
If you did not send a move in this past phase, you must move to a different area.

Also as a general note, I've found my terminology isn't exactly uniform.
Area=Place=Location=Region
Person=Generation #(or spin offs)
Weapon=Thing
I think those are the only ones I've used thus far. Sorry if this has caused any confusion.

Phase 4 will end will end in about 46 hours. April 27 10pm CST.

Is there any advantage to moving to a place and then moving again instead of moving and making a suggestion?
I honestly can't think of one, unless you realize you made a bad move the phase before.

Are we allowed to stay in the same region to make a suggestion or do we always have to move to a different region after making a suggestion?

Are we allowed to stay in the same region to make a suggestion or do we always have to move to a different region after making a suggestion?
I think you can only stay if your suggestion wasn't denied. If it was you have to move.

What Cyanide said. If your suggestion was disproved (me saying that someone showed you a clue) then you must move to a new region.

I need a sub for this game, if interested please let me know before this phase ends!

prog rocker has requested to step out of the game. Their clues will stay at their order, so you might still get a clue from the prog rocker slot, they just will not be playing anymore.

It is now Phase 6.

If you made a suggestion that was disproved, you must move to a new region.
If you moved to a new region, you may either make a suggestion or move to a different region.

Phase 6 will end in 48 hours, at 10pm CST on May 1st.

1) @CyanideCrystal
2) @Rainbow Cloud
3) @ZinnLav
4) @Felly
5) @Patrycjator
6) @Jinjo
8) @FinalArcadia

Does anyone have objections to shortening the phases to just 24 hours from this point forward? I feel like I had everyone's moves before I woke up this morning, and waiting around for an extra day just sitting on everything seems like a waste of all of our time. If no one objects, then the phases will be shortened. If someone does, then they will stay 48 hours.

Back
Top Bottom