• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia Pokemon Generational Murder Mystery-Game End (5/12/20)

Yeah 24 hours sounds good to me, seems unnecessary to make it 48 hours this will of course backfire on me and I'll miss a phase at one point but it's fair

I'm good with shortening to 24 hours.

It is now Phase 7.

Sorry for the late update, night got away from me.

Per the last post, we will be switching to 24 hour phases! I'll try to keep the phase update time consistent, sorry for the couple late updates.

If you made a suggestion that was disproved, you must move to a new region.
If you moved to a new region, you may either make a suggestion or move to a different region.

Phase 7 will end in 22 hours, at 10pm CST May 2nd.

Phase 10

It is now Phase 10.

Please remember to send in your moves each day, and to send a legal move. I'm letting everyone have 1 warning if they send an illegal move, but after that you're on your own.

If you moved to a new region, you may either make a suggestion or move to a different region.

Phase 10 will end in 24 hours, at 10pm CST May 5th.

It is now Phase 11.

The next phase update may be off time. Doing stuff for birthday tomorrow with family and might not be here at 10pm. If everyone sends stuff in early, I'll update tomorrow late afternoon, if not, I'll be updating the next day.

Phase 11 will end in 23 hours (see above). At 10pm CST May 6th.

It is now Phase 12.

Thank you all of you for sending in early, this next phase will be a little longer, that's just so it ends normal time tomorrow.

Phase 12 will end in 28 hours. At 10pm CST May 7th.

It is now Phase 13.

If your suggestion was not disproved, you may make another suggestion without having to move.

Phase 13 will end in 24 hours. At 10pm CST May 8th.

It is now Phase 14.

If your suggestion was not disproved, you may make another suggestion without having to move.

Phase 14 will end in 24 hours. At 10pm CST May 9th.

It is now Phase 15

Phase 15 will end in 24 hours. At 10pm CST May 10th.

It is now Phase 16

Phase 16 will end in 24 hours. At 10pm CST May 11th.

It is now Phase 17

Phase 17 will end in 24 hours. At 10pm CST May 12th.

@Soulmaster

I am making a formal accusation.
The killer is Generation VI with the Cannon in Unova!
Correct! You have solved the mystery!

ZinnLav has correctly deduced the solution, which means the game is now over.

Here is the Host Sheet with all the guesses

I hope all y'all had fun!

I want to ask everyone how they thought it went and any suggestions for future iterations (if they happen). Also curious as to how close each of y'all thought you were.

Congrats @ZinnLav and thanks for hosting @Soulmaster :)

Had fun playing, thought the game went smoothly and fine, think the flow of the game improved with the switch to 24hr updates :)

These were my notes I was keeping of the clues I had during the game:
Generation IV, Generation V, Generation VI, Generation VII, Generation VIII and Spin Offs

The Whip, the Baton, the Katana, the Cannon, and the Axe

Kanto, Sinnoh, Unova, Galar and Orange Islands

Patrycjator - Generation 3, Sword, Alola
Felly - Generation 1
ZinnLav -
Rainbow Cloud - Generation 2, Bone, Johto
Jinjo - Shield, Hoenn
FinalArcadia - Leek
Prog Rocker -
CyanideCrystal - Kalos

Think I was still a fair way off making the correct guess based on what I was planning to do compared to the host sheet, was probably still 7-8 phases away at the earliest of finding the correct combination, was right on the Cannon though which I planned to carry on guessing.

I like that I both started and finished in the Orange Islands as that's my favourite region :D

Congratulations on the win, ZinnLav!!

I really enjoyed the game! I was totally convinced that Generation V was the person since I'd been guessing it from the start and never had it get disproved (nearly every clue I got was a weapon, I had seen all but two of them), but clearly I was on the wrong track there lol.

Thanks for hosting, Soulmaster! I'd love to join another iteration of the game if you end up hosting one again sometime.

I had no real strategy for this until towards the end, haha. I think I have a better idea of what to do next time I go in though. Definitely liked the switch to the 24 hour phases, even though I think I missed a phase or two. xD

Congrats on winning, Zinn, and thanks for hosting, Soul!

Back
Top Bottom