• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia Pokemon Generational Murder Mystery-Game End (5/12/20)

Soulmaster

Notification King 1111
Reaction score
MFkVZAr.png

Pokemon Generational Murder Mystery
The Generations have long had a debate
Over which one of them is truly the best.
One of them could no longer wait,
And took a drastic action.
They killed their creator,
And now, they all must discover,
Which one was the traitor.
Which one, had done it.

Rules and Mechanics:
Shamelessly stolen from Mintaka

There are 9 suspects: Generation I, Generation II, Generation III, Generation IV, Generation V, Generation VI, Generation VII, Generation VIII and Spin Offs

There are 9 Weapons: the Whip, the Baton, the Leek, the Bone, the Katana, the Sword, the Cannon, the Shield, and the Axe

There are 9 Regions: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos, Alola, Galar and Orange Islands

This Mystery Game’s mechanics are close to the Clue/Cluedo game’s mechanics. If you know the board game, you’ll have a better understanding.

1. When the game is about to start, I will randomly pick from each category to create an answer – who murdered, with which weapon, and where the murder took place. This leaves eight innocent suspects, eight weapons, and eight rooms not related to the murder.

2. There will be eight players. Each player will be given one of the eight names, one of the eight weapons, and one of the eight rooms that weren't related to the murder.

3. Each turn, the players will either choose to move to a different area, make a suggestion or an accusation. Moving to an area and a Suggestion are done by sending a private message to the host. An accusation needs to be posted in the public thread.

4. When in an area, a player can submit a suggestion, consisting of a suspect’s name, a weapon, and the area they are in. If there were any clues that were unrelated to the murder out of the three, host will reply with one of the clues.

5. When disapproving a suggestion with a clue, the host will run down the clues that other players have in a certain order. The order will be decided after everyone has signed up.

6. If a suggestion was disapproved, the player must move to a different area in the next Turn.

7. If a player makes a formal accusation, they must be in the area in which they think the murder took place.
The formal accusation must be stated as a post in the public thread. The host will then say if the accusation was right or wrong. If the accusation is wrong, the player will be eliminated from the game and the clues they had will be distributed randomly among the remaining players. There’s only one chance, so use the chance wisely.

8. Each turn takes 48 hours. A turn will end at 10 PM CST.

9. I will eliminate players if they do not send in an action for a second time. The clues they had will be randomly distributed among the remaining players.
Basically all you’d need to do at each turn is send me a Private Message for your next move, or make a post if you wish to make a formal accusation. There’s not much activity required to play this game. Please sign up only if you can maintain this minimal activity.

10. Discussion among players to find clues is fine, but all game-related talk has to be done within the game thread. @Snowy is the MoD for this game.

Players:
1) @CyanideCrystal
2) @Rainbow Cloud
3) @ZinnLav
4) @Felly
5) @Patrycjator
6) @Jinjo
7) @prog rocker
8) @FinalArcadia

Last edited:
Did you post that banner earlier somewhere else. I swear I've seen that before.
Yeah I posted in the TWR discord a couple days ago to get people hyped up. Like the crappy job that is a quality of my banners : P

I guess this means we're all here.
I'm waiting for confirmation that I can actually start this. Technically only 2 Non Mafia games can be ongoing at any given time, and the mods aren't sure on if WotE hiatus will be long or short so not sure if I'm good to start yet or not. So it might be a little bit, hopefully soon, I'm as anxious to get started as anyone.

Everything is sent out. I'll wait at least for most confirmations and then give the final instructions.

Back
Top Bottom