• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Pokémon GO Adventure Log & Stories Thread!

Went to the park today. The park has a lot of sculptures that function as PokeStops, and people were placing incense on nearly every one. There were also a lot of players walking around. I had to stop once in a while to send the mons to Prof. Willow because I was running out of space.

I hatched a good Igglybuff and found a 10km egg. Other than that, I found so many Spinarks and Sentrets enough to evolve a few. I was looking forward to getting a Cyndaquil, but I guess that would have to wait ._.

I also learned that if you set a baby pokemon as your partner, your avatar is going to hold it in their arms.

I saw a Gym with a Tyranitar earlier today as well. That was weird, but I remember seeing practically every Gym with a Dragonite pretty shortly after Go started. It seemed ridiculous to me that there were so many people with Dragonite when I could barely find any Dratini eggs.

I did make a couple of cool captures today. I caught a Miltank and a Cyndaquil. The Cyndaquil was especially nice since it was my very first Pokemon way back with Silver, so getting it was extra nice. I was close by to a Chikorita, but I wasn't able to get it. It seems to be pretty common in some of the local parks near me, so that could make it easier to get more Chikorita candy. I was also lucky enough to get two Pinab berries through some of the PokeStops I came by today, so that was neat. If I can save up on those for whenever I come across rare Pokemon like the starters, that could make it easier to collect candy over time.

Level: Hit 29
New Pokemon: Mareep
Badges: 200 Fairy and Ground
Also got enuf candy for Ferligator but holding off to see if I find a better Totodile.

Level: 24
Pokedex: 134 -> 138
New species: Marill

Nothing much other than this first species capture.

I haven't really made any noteworthy captures in the last few days. I did finally decide to evolve some of my Pokemon, so now I have a Charizard, Crobat, Furret, Noctowl, Xatu and Granbull. I was going to wait until I had more Pokemon to evolve, but I figured that I could use the experience now and I had a ton of candy for quite a few of the Pokemon.

I also caught a Poliwag last night and got six candies due to the Pinab Berry. I love the Pinab Berry. That just save me a ton of walking to get enough candy for a Politoad. I wish that they were a bit more common, but it's still great to finally have a way to get more candy outside of events.

New species: Chikorita, Heracross. Havent been catching many things, just turning on the app and sticking it in my pocket while rushing to work or class. The stop right outside my last class today usually has Chikorita around the time I get out of class (usually on days I'm off-campus though ^=__=^;; I can see the stop from my houuuuuuuuuse) so hopefully I can catch another one later.

Level: 26
Pokedex: 162/181
Caught: 2519
Stops: 1974
Eggs hatched: 83

I am not saying I've been seeing a lot of Sentret, but I noticed I have over 300 Sentret candy.

I caught a Party Pikachu last night and earlier today. I wasn't sure if I'd find even one at this rate. I finally caught a Ledyba this morning too. I would see one on the tracker sometimes, but I wasn't close enough to get it. I got quite a few two kilometer eggs when going through the PokeStops today. It will take me a few days to get through all of them, but hopefully there will be something useful there.

I have to run an errand this morning (uuuggghhh, awake at 6am on a Saturday?! What nonsense is this...), so I might just wander around campus afterwards and see what Pokemon I can find when I'm not rushing between classes. I'm hoping to at least get enough Hoppip to evolve a Jumpluff (or whatever it's called) today.

Missed out on a Stantler by like 5min (saw it on the shuttle on the way back to my car, but by the time I got back to my car it fled. Drove to the church where I saw it anyway because there was a Kabuto there, which I caught. I already had a Kabutops somehow but not a Kabuto so that was good. Missed a Chikorita cause there were three pokemon piled on top of eachother and I clicked on the wrong one, and by the time I got to run from it the shuttle was out of range. :\ There was a Totodile near the science building but I was studying for an orgo exam and decided that took priority over hyperactive teal gators. :p Might try to hunt down the campus Aipom later.

Back
Top Bottom