• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Pokémon GO Adventure Log & Stories Thread!

I made a lot of captures yesterday. I caught a couple of Marill, Wooper, Poliwag, a Mantine and a Teddisura. I finally came across another Chikorita to capture. I still haven't found or hatched a Totodile yet. I also caught a couple of Natu and Slowpoke, so I got a new medal for two hundred Psychic types. Today I caught a Ledyba and a couple of Sunkern. I was also able to get a few Pinap berries both today and yesterday, so that should be a big help if I come across some starters or other Pokemon that I want to evolve.

Evolved a Horsea into Seadra. I have the Dragon's Scale, but I need at least 70 more candies to make it a Kingdra. I'd definitely like to train it for gym battles.

Still no sign of Cyndaquil.

Evolved a Xatu, and caught a Misdreavus and Octillery.

Tried to find a Houndour at the church but it decided that no matter how much I wandered around the PokeStop it was just not going to show up, and then 10min later it fled. :\ Yesterday at the same stop a Corsola evaded me, and the day before a Stantler evaded me, but those two were more that I just didn't show up on time.

I finally caught a Tototdile today. That was pretty neat. I caught a second one, but the third one ran away from me. I also used up my Pinab berries trying to use them on a Chikorita and Cyndaquil I came across as well. I really need to get more Ultra Balls since I'm down to just six. It's pretty easy for me to get more Great Balls, but Ultra Balls are a bit more difficult when I'm that low and I don't normally get around to that many Pokestops to get a large amount of them. I am close to the next level, so hopefully they'll include some Ultra Balls as a level up bonus, as well as ideally some Pinab berries. At least I finally have all three Johto starters. It will take me ages to evolve them, but I'm glad that I could finally get all three.

I also caught a couple of Magikarp, Maril and a Wooper. I found a random Dunsparce last night so that was cool.

Got a Metal Coat from a random pokestop yesterday but am going to hold off and do a mass evolution. Still looking for a good Totodile, Chikorita, and Houndour to evolve as I have enough candy for all. Also hatched 2 10k eggs today. Gligar and Sudowoodo both of which i already had.

I've had a bit of better luck with my eggs recently, but I do still find it a bit annoying how difficult it is to find Johto Pokemon among the eggs. I wouldn't even mind hatching Kanto Pokemon if they were Pokemon that I still needed to evolve like with Oddish, Porygon or Chansey. I was hoping that it would be more likely to find Johto Pokemon eggs than it apparently has been for me.

I haven't caught anything new, but I did find a Mareep and Cyndaquil today. That was really cool. I used my only Pinab berry for Mareep since I found it before Cyndaquil, but that was still helpful with getting more Mareep candy. I found another Pinab berry in another Pokestop too.

Level: 26
Pokedex: 164/184

If I ever make another account, I will name it "likely not to"

Finally evolved Seadra into Kingdra. CP isn't bad, and it has good potential. Also evolved Eevee into Umbreon and challenged a gym. Won the first round, but lost connection just as the second round started.

Found a Tangela and a Stantler. Got some incubators for the eggs.

Still no signs of Cyndaquil.

In terms of new Pokemon, I caught a Misdrevious the other day and I hatched a Pineco earlier today. I caught a lot of Water Pokemon yesterday as well. I caught enough Marill to evolve one of them, although I'll wait for one with better potential and CP, and I have enough candy to evolve a Wooper after transferring a few of them. I also caught a lot of Magikarp. I still have a long way to go to evolve one of them, but I'm a little over half-way there. I'm fairly close to being able to evolve a Sunkern, although I still need a Sun Stone.

I also caught a couple of Cyndaquil, a Chikorita and a Totodile. I already have enough candy to evolve a Chikorita and Cyndaquil, but I'm going to wait until I have enough candy to fully evolve them.

New species: Jumpluff, Magneton

Went to pick up a prescription at my doctor's office and I remembered that there were electric types around his office so I turned on the app. Found a Skiploom, which gave me enough candy to evolve it to Jumpluff, and caught two Magnemite which also gave me enough candy for an evolution. Also caught an 1100-something Xatu and another four-digit Sudowoodo.

New Pokemon Caught:
Skarmory, Houndour.
I havent posted here in a while and dont feel like listing everything I caught but Ive caught over 30 Johto mons and Skarmory just today. Im also almost at Lv 22 now. Ive gotten 2 10 km eggs which is actually amazing because I almost never get those anymore.

Saw a lot of evolutions yesterday including Bayleaf, Poliwhirl, Crobat, Ledian, Fearow, Pidgeot, and my first Piloswine.

Trainer Level- 18
Buddy- Christmas Pikachu
New Species- Magnemite, Hoppip

These days were pretty nice. Just discovered that my home sprawls Cyndaquil, so catching them. Caught magnetite and hoppip. Got a 10km egg.

Did a mass evolution last night. Added Meganium, Ferligator, Donphan, Houndoom, Scizor, Pupitar, and Flaffy to my Pokedex. Also got the medal for 70 Johto Pokemon.

Level: 24
Pokedex: 138 -> 140
New species: Remoraid, Houndoom

Haven't played in a while because of phone problems. Got back and caught Remoraid as a new species alongside several other Water-types thanks to the event. And a Houndoom (still don't have Candy to evolve Houndour).

Back
Top Bottom