• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Pokémon GO Adventure Log & Stories Thread!

Level 32
Pokedex is 218, have seen 220.

Basically just need more candies for everything, the only ones that I don't have yet that would be brand new would be Unown and the regionals. Also have the entire Gen 1 North American regional dex.

I'm up to 189 Pokemon caught, captured a Pineco yesterday. Just trying to get some more of those evolution items but I'm not having the best luck. Also working toward level 30!

Pokestop I occasionally hit had a Snorlax, Pikachu, Bulbasaur, and a couple commons at the same time today. Caught Snorlax and Bulbasaur but Pikachu ran after 1 razz berry/ultra ball/great throw combo. Only the 2nd wild Snorlax I have caught/seen.

I haven't had too many noteworthy captures lately, but I did catch a Seadra earlier today. It was a nice surprise since I rarely find any Horsea, so a Seadra was extra rare. I was able to capture it after using a Pinab Berry, which gave me ten candies instead of six. I noticed a couple of times when I captured evolved Pokemon, I can get five candies instead of the usual three. I'm not sure how new that feature is, but it's still pretty awesome. I'm up to twenty Horsea candies now. I'm still a long way from getting a Kingdra, but it's a nice bit of progress at least and hopefully I'll be lucky enough to run into more Horsea and Seadra in the future.

I haven't had too many noteworthy captures lately, but I did catch a Seadra earlier today. It was a nice surprise since I rarely find any Horsea, so a Seadra was extra rare. I was able to capture it after using a Pinab Berry, which gave me ten candies instead of six. I noticed a couple of times when I captured evolved Pokemon, I can get five candies instead of the usual three. I'm not sure how new that feature is, but it's still pretty awesome. I'm up to twenty Horsea candies now. I'm still a long way from getting a Kingdra, but it's a nice bit of progress at least and hopefully I'll be lucky enough to run into more Horsea and Seadra in the future.
Think it started when Gen 2 dropped. You also should have gotten 300 stardust for capturing Seadra instead of the 100 you get for non-evolved Pokemon. Not sure how much candy or stardust you get for catching a double evolution like Blastoise as I haven't caught one in a while.

Caught a Nidoqueen and a Beedrill in the past couple days so I can confirm you get 10 candy and 500 stardust for double evolutions.

I wasn't really paying attention when I left class on Thursday cause it'd been a long day and I was tired (I have class from 2-8pm nonstop), but apparently one of the five pokemon I'd caught outside class was a Bulbasaur, so today I noticed that and now had enough candy to evolve it all the way through to Venusaur. So I have one of those now, yay.

Last night got Fortress and Sunflora thru evolution. Today, hatched a high HP Tyrogue so I got a Hitmontop and I caught my 1st shiny Magikarp. Now at 122 caught and somehow 123 seen. No idea how I saw a Typhlosion as I have only accidentally hit gyms so only see the 1st Pokemon and none have been Typhlosion.

I haven't found new Pokemon for awhile, but I have been having better luck with getting Horsea. I'm already up to thirty eight Horsea candy. It will still take me awhile to get a Kingdra and I don't even have the Dragon Scale yet, but it's still pretty neat. I went through a lot of evolutions yesterday and I got the Fairy Medal as a result. I'm a bit closer to level twenty-nine too.

Now at level 30 and I didn't even use a lucky egg! Getting three new incubators made me drool haha.

I've also been hatching, catching and evolving a lot of great stuff! I added Steelix, Stantler, Cyndaquil Aerodactyl, Smoochum and Miltank! Now at 195 caught

This game is ironic. Spun my 7th day Pokestop and got a Metal Coat. Thankful it wasn't a Kings Rock, 3 Pokestops later got a random Kings Rock. Now at 6 Kings Rock, 2 Metal Coats, Up-Grade, and Sun Stone.

Also got my 50th candy for walking Togepi so switched to Cyndaquil as I still need a bunch more candy for him.

Still need Quilava, Typhlosion, Kingdra, Bellossom, Unknown, Tyranitar, Ampharous, and all regionals minus Tauros.

I don't know if there's a Pokemon in my bed that I'd want less than Qwilfish :O Good thing you got rid of it!

As for me, haven't been playing a lot lately. I kind of want to save up my incubators and coins for what I'm predicting will be a big event in a few months to celebrate the 1 year anniversary of the game (can't believe we're approaching it already!)

I captured a couple of Horsea yesterday, bringing my total number of Horsea candy to fifty. I'm halfway to getting a Kingdra, even though I still don't have a Dragon Scale yet. I also caught a Squirtle. Even though I already evolved one into a Blastoise, I try to catch any starter that I come across if possible. I also finally caught a Hitmontop. It just appeared last night and I jumped at the chance to catch it. I'll still evolve a Tyrogue if I get one with HP being its best stat, but at least I don't have to worry about getting one every time I hatch one. That will make getting a Tyrogue less frustrating for me.

Was pretty happy last night as I found and caught 2 Cyndaquil with Pinab berries. Just like Gen1 the fire starter is taking forever to finish. Think I have gotten enuf candy to make 3-4 Ferligators and Meganiums but still not enuf for 1 Typhlosion.

Back
Top Bottom