• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Pokémon GO Adventure Log & Stories Thread!

Species: 226 -> 227 (caught)
New species caught: Chansey
Raids: Entei, Entei, Snorlax, Entei, Entei
New Legendaries: Entei 1918 :D
+1 Silver Gym Badge

Monday - 3 Raids
Started off sometime around noon on Monday after a report of an Entei came up in the city centre. It took us a bit too long to clear it because some people were late, but we did it.

Later on we found another Entei raid and did that too, it was easier to bring down and it spawned at 1918 CP; I gave it a Razz Berry and went for a Great throw, and caught it with the first catch :D Better than my previous one (1910 CP), this one has 96% perfection compared to the previous one's 91%. It was some nice compensation for all the Entei I've missed since my first one. It also was on a Gym we've played lots of Raids in before, and this was enough to get a Silver Badge on it.
I also met the Level 40 Mystic of my area I was talking about a few posts ago and made a Gym-related "arrangement" with him; more later.

As we got finished with this, a Snorlax raid spawned a bit further and enough people were interested, so I felt like giving it a shot since the Snorlax I had (1864 CP, 80%) wasn't even Wonder, so getting a better one and some Candy could help. So I made it there with the group, bought and used a Premium Raid Pass, we cleared it quickly and I caught it with the first catch too, Golden Razz Berry + Great throw. It stands at 1881 CP, 89%; better than the one I have, but it's still not the best I could get so I feel like I need to get a better one still.

To finish the session off, a Larvitar spawned further and we went to catch it, with a Pinap Berry, before dissolving the group.

... and this is where things start getting bad :(
Sounds good so far, huh? used up both Raid Passes of the last two days, did a third Raid too, caught 2/3 and a Larvitar... unfortunately, it gets worse from here.
First, because I was planning to return home at about 7pm, charge phone/browse here/rest a while and leave at about 11pm for a late-night seaside park session; BUT NAH, surprise visit from a family member. At least I had a great time with them, but when it comes to GO, it threw my schedule off pretty badly, both with a missed session and the chance to hit Gyms at late night.
And second, because I relied too much on arrangements with fellow players for today's sessions. Don't get me wrong, they're all cool and reliable people, but it just went unlucky for me and it happened the day I got Chansey of all Pokemon, the Lucky one

Arrangements
Remember the "arrangement" I was talking about above? So, in the previous post I mentioned getting a Silver badge on a nearby Gym. A few posts earlier I've mentioned that Level 40 Mystic guy has left one Gym be for non-Mystics to use as part of the pact. Add it all up, and what we get is... I got a defender in that one Gym since the previous day, but no one bothered kicking it since most Mystics don't go there and we have very few Instincts in the area (yet it's still rare for that Gym to have this low turnover), so I was afraid once again that it would not get kicked before midnight.
And this is where the arrangement comes in... I'm not sure if it was a mistake or not, a blessing or a curse. I asked the guy if we could modify the pact for just today, as in he or one of his friends/gymmates could kick me out before midnight (even if the gym is supposed to be no touch), but I would then let them in for 8h20m (when I'm supposed to kick them ASAP); he said that he wouldn't do it himself but would ask the others to do it. And so it happened indeed; I got my 50 Coins for Monday fine... but what about the 50 Coins for Tuesday?!

I made another arrangement last night, through Discord; basically a few of us decided to head to the city centre at noon and do whatever Raids we can find and are interested in/get Lures whenever there aren't any good Raids around. Basically we'd go there blind, instead of hunting specific reports of Raid hatches, as it was easier to arrange, would supposedly get more people and we'd be much better prepared if Venusaur/Snorlax/Tyranitar were to spawn...

Tuesday
After getting ready to leave for the centre as arranged, the 8h20m of the Mystics were over so I could go kick them, so I took a little detour and did that. BUT NAH, by now the lower-level players are quite active too and mess the schedule up. I got... 1 Coin -_- And I didn't have time to go get more.

Anyway, reached the city centre, met up with the others as planned, there was an Entei nearby and we cleared it easily, didn't catch it but I don't mind; I was done with today's Pass, all was good.

Now we could go do Lures; BUT NAH, another Entei egg spawned and some of the people gathered had 2 days' Passes to use, also some of the people from the first Raid were gone... I was about to leave as well as I didn't feel like using a Premium Raid Pass for Entei; BUT NAH, they asked if I would stay instead and use a Pass since they needed people, promising that if a good Rank 4 were to spawn they'd return the favor of getting extra Passes so they can help me into beating it, and that they can use Lures for me later. I decided to give in, as they're all pretty cool people and support me a lot when it comes to GO whenever needed. We did the second Entei of the day fine, didn't catch it as usual, but the rewards were pretty bad too; lots of Revives and very little else (I just get to toss most Revives in practice).

Now we could go do Lures; BUT NAH eh this time we had a good enough reason to change plans, a Chansey spawned just a bit further! New species, so I wouldn't miss the chance pun intended to catch it. Ultra Ball + Golden Razz Berry + Great throw to be sure, and Ta-da! new species is in, and only Venusaur is left from Kanto.

Now we could go do Lures; BUT NAH, another Entei egg spawned and they wanted that too. I said I'll follow them but won't buy another Pass. After that, there was a chance we'd get a Rank 4 or some break time for Lures, after all; that's what I paid 100 Coins for. BUT NAH, 2 more Entei eggs spawned! And no sight of a Rank 4 Egg (let alone it hatching into something I'd like, 3/7 chance) in kilometres. Eventually I thought that staying there was pointless, said bye, and left for home. Oh, did I mention that I had no time to bring down any Gyms there and that all of them were Mystic and hard to bring down?!

Upon coming to my neighborhood again, I tried to take back the Gym I lost earlier; BUT NAH, the same guy from earlier took it away instantly. I'm starting to suspect he's a spoofer but that's a story for another time And now that I'm home, I checked the Discord and apparently a record number of Entei keep spawning in the city centre, and some of the people in the group I was in (who got lots of Premium Raid Passes from the Anniversary Boxes) plan to go through all of them -_-

Tuesday (so far) TL;DR; used up 100 Coins to gain little, have lots of trouble getting 50 Coins and will probably miss most if not all of them, wasted most of the morning session (Raids aside) walking and waiting around without many catches. And the only really positive thing is the Chansey. Still don't feel like it's worth 150 Coins, though.

Oh, I also got some Stardust which I used to power up Dragonite to 2502 CP, which means it got in the Top 6 finally :D

Participated in a raid yesterday, it was a 1845 Raikou :( I just ended up throwing Pinaps at it and didn't catch it. Oh well! Got more rare candy and golden razz berries. I also got a defender in that netted 21 coins, up to 850 now!

Species: 227 -> 228 (caught), 236 -> 237 (seen)
New species (caught and seen): Porygon2
Raids: Entei, Venusaur, Entei
New Legendaries: Entei 1854, Entei 1871

Wednesday
An Entei spawned and enough people showed interest in Discord; went there, took it down easily, it had bad IVs and I had about the same amount of excess Pinap/Razz so I tried catching alternating between the two Berries, got lucky and caught it with Pinap :)

Venusaur then hatched nearby, there was enough interest so we went there, used Premium Raid Pass, took it down easily too. But didn't catch it despite several attempts with Golden Razz :( Got enough Rare Candies to reach 49 for Porygon, when it completed a Buddy cycle I switched it off with Larvitar and evolved it (didn't know about Equinox Event yet; I'd keep it for an evolution during the event for the triple XP register).

I had only about 1.5 hours left and would have to go to an appointment nearby later, so returning home was not an option; one of the others who I haven't met before was in a similar situation, so we decided to hang out together in the city centre for a while, in hopes a good Rank 4 would appear; we were both bummed out by missing Venusaur after all. While there we learned about the Equinox Event and started planning on it, farming items to prepare etc. No Rank 4 Eggs spawned anywhere soon (double checked with Discord) and the time passed so we went our respective ways. He's a cool guy, glad I made another new friend.

Didn't do much else as I didn't have time but I managed to get 50 Coins every day easily.

Thursday
My plan for the day was to get done with the daily Entei as soon as possible, farming items along the way, and maybe check the Misdreavus nest to start working on the Ghost Gold medal, or complete the Steel Gold medal in an area that spawns lots of Magnemite (not a nest). I had scheduled with some Discord friends to meet at the city centre, 1pm, and do whatever Raids we could there; problem is, no Entei spawned all the way until 5pm :( So it got boring and annoying, at least we had company and are totally done with items farming.

Then a Tyranitar and an Entei spawned at the same time, a bit far from each other but in walkable distance, and here's the bittersweet part; only 4 people (including me) were interested in Tyranitar, while 6 were interested in Entei, so I left Tyranitar be; yet because of some miscommunication and last-minute change of plans we ended up only having 2 people (me and a friend) for Entei, while those lucky 3 people that stayed behind for Tyranitar got 4 more and completed it, then came to help us. TL;DR I could've got both (in practice I'd leave after Tyranitar though, wouldn't use another Premium Raid Pass on Entei) but I lost Tyranitar because of bad luck and miscommunication.

The sweet part is that I caught the Entei, two catches in a row, and this is how I get from 2/18 to 4/20 in two days :D This one's got bad IVs too and I used Razz instead of Pinap (so I'm at 15 Candy total), but I don't mind; wonder what I'll end up with by the time these are rotated out.

By the time I was done with it all I didn't have battery/time to check nests, so I didn't play any more; I've got a defender in already, hopefully they'll survive this last hour and past midnight so they can get me tomorrow's 50 as well; else I'll just go to the nearby Gym at 1am. Also powered up Vaporeon to the current end of my Eevee Candy and Machamp a bit afterwards.

New Medals: 200 Steel-types, 50 Ghost-types
+1 Silver Gym Badge
New 2000+ CP Pokemon: Rhydon 2571
Raids: Magmar, Weezing

As already described in the Equinox event thread:
ANYWAY, as for what I actually achieved in the first few hours/first session of the event:
About 62000 Stardust, one special 2km that was Larvitar :D
I managed to catch enough Magnemite (common Lures spawn for the area) for a Gold medal on Steel and enough Misdreavus (nest) for a Silver medal on Ghost.
Used the Stardust to power up Dragonite, Machamp and Alakazam; Dragonite now stands at 2702 CP, #4 of the Top 6; Machamp stands at 2438, and I don't plan on powering it up anymore as it's past Level 30 (anything more leads to a very small CP increase) and Alakazam is around the 1700 mark, still needs work but it's not going to take long.
The bad part came afterwards; because of a family-related urgency I had to leave Athens as soon as possible, which would mean catching a bus at 4pm earlier today. This means much less possibilities of actually getting Stardust :( I tried to at least make sure to not let the Raid Passes of yesterday and today get wasted, however, so I went for the closest soloable Raids; caught Magmar with Pinap too at least so that I can get closer to the requirement of 100 for the eventual Magmortar.

The rest of the day was just catching whatever little I can, got me enough Stardust to power up Alakazam from ~1700 to ~1900. Also, very surprisingly, one of my defenders has lasted in a Gym for 3 full days straight, so there's a Silver Badge there too.

I also evolved one high CP Rhyhorn since I got enough Candy, it is now a Rock Smash/Earthquake 2571 CP Rhydon... I've got another one with the exact same CP/moveset, but different IV distribution; oh well, now there are 4 members in the Rhydon Squad, and the slot for #6/#7 in the Top 6 is tied, with Rhydon taking 4/7, that species' CP cap is THAT good :p

Did a sponsored stop raid this weekend so hopefully I get an EX raid invite this week. Outside of the regionals and the legendaries which aren't here yet I just need Mewtwo and Unown. Will get Herracross/Corsula this coming January.

Haven't managed to play much the last week because came up and I had to come to a rural area for about 10 days. I managed to keep up my catch streak at least so I got 1400 Stardust per day and the 6200 today, plus a little more from whatever extra catch I could get in, I now have about 13000 Stardust and Alakazam is stuck at 1998 CP because I'm still missing the Abra Candy to do those final powerups to Level 30.

On the topic of Gyms, the defender that stayed in for 3 days got kicked out but I managed to get the Silver Badge off that Gym + 50 Coins of course so it's cool :) I just managed to get a defender in another gym that should be pretty inactive, in a rural area and the other defenders were in for 3 days upon inspecting them.

Only hatched a Magnemite 5km so far because I don't have any 2km, but I now have another 5km almost ready to hatch, hopefully it is something good and I replace it with a 2km; then I might buy a Special Box and use 2 of the 3 Super Incubators to put the 10km I got in and hatch some more in time to finish the event's Eggs off when I go back to Athens and manage to get 2-3 serious sessions.

Ridiculously lucky on Entei so far. Have gone 8 for 8 with 2 being 93%. Forgot to pop a lucky egg on several raids tho. Would have hit lvl 35 today. Still 7k shy.

Also hatched a couple good Tyrogue today which allowed me to add a 97% Hitmonchan and 91% Hitmontop to the collection. Already got 3 90% Lees.

Species: 228 -> 229 (caught), 237 -> 239 (seen)
New species (caught and seen): Tyrogue
New species (seen only): Suicune
Raids: Suicune, Suicune
New 2000+ CP Pokemon: Gyarados 2494, Rhydon 2374, Alakazam 2080, Exeggutor 2060
New 3000+ CP Pokemon (!): Dragonite 3003 :D
+2 Silver Gym Badges
~100.000 Stardust since the last post

Saturday morning, before getting back in the city I got a lucky Abra spawn, caught it with Pinap, enough Candy to power up Alakazam from 1880 CP to 2080. Another member in the 2000+ club, although I plan on powering it up more, all the way to Level 30 (I'd rather not go further, diminishing returns make it much less worth it). Meanwhile that one defender I've got left is still there for 3 days straight, so another Silver Gym Badge there.

Back in the city, time to catch up on all the days lost with two big sessions;

Sunday late-night seaside park

Before starting off I bought the smallest of the Box offers, which have 3 Super Incubators and put my 2 10km Eggs in alongside my 5km in the infinite Incubator.

On the way I put some defenders in, one of them in that low turnover Gym where my previous defender has sticked around 2 days straight; this one does the same, so there's my second Silver Gym Badge.

Upon getting there, I found a few friends who'd already put Lures all over the place and started going in circles with them. I focused on catching as much as possible to get Stardust, particularly Misdreavus off the nest for the Ghost gold medal and Magikarp to get a second Gyarados (as I was at 350 Candy when I started the session).
The session itself was mostly boring (as you do the same thing over and over), tiring (more walking around than usual) and even sometimes annoying (the Misdreavus just wouldn't stay in the Poke Ball :( At least I had some cool friends to talk with through it all). But it would start paying off from there.

I found a single Exeggcute, caught with Pinap, used the Candy to power up my 1986 CP full Grass moveset Exeggutor to 2060, so I can get more DPS on Suicune. Plan on getting it to Level 30, it's not far.

And then the 10km hatched together; Dratini and Dratini, both Wonder. Aside from being useful in their own right, they gave me 62 Candies in total; combined with the big amount of Stardust I got off this event, I powered up Dragonite from 2702 CP to 3003, which is Level 30. So there I have it, got Dragonite up to the most I'd like it to be (for now) and finally hit the 3000 CP mark :D

Finally I got enough Magikarp to evolve my highest CP wonder Magikarp into a second Gyarados; wow, I remember when I got the first one and thought it would take ages to get another one... apparently it wasn't that hard. It's got 2494 CP and Bite/Hydro Pump, not sure what to do with it yet though; I'm a bit afraid that if I use a Charged TM to attempt to get Crunch I'll get Outrage; having 3 possibilities for a move when you only want one is a pain to deal with :( As a result I haven't made any powerups yet either, but I probably should get to it eventually.

Anyway, eventually I got too tired, battery was about to die out, it got to the time where the subway would open up again for the next day, so I came back home. Took only a quick look at Bulbagarden in case something wanted my immediate attention, put the phone on the charger and crashed; originally I planned to post about this session here as soon as it was done but by the time it was over I definitely didn't feel like it, which is why it's about to wait until now.

Monday afternoon - Raids

Woke up, had to do a few chores as it was the first weekday upon coming back after all, checked around here a little bit but still not much time to post here, by the time I was done with all that I checked Discord to see how I could start my Suicune Raid career. Found a place where 3 Suicune have spawned close to each other, people were about to get to them right away, I could tell I wouldn't be in time for the first time but I told them I was in for the third and headed there. Found them in time, just about 5 minutes before the Raid Egg would hatch, there were like 15 people (some of which I knew already of course), we did it easily; unfortunately I didn't catch it even though I got 10 attempts with Golden Razz + Great throw. I don't plan on getting stressed over it unless it gets too late in the month until I can catch it, though. Oh, and registered as seen of course.

I had another Raid Pass to spend but thankfully soon after we did the first one or third depending on how you look at it another Egg spawned nearby, it would mean about an hour of waiting but we just got takeaway coffee and stuff, put up a few Lures, tried to take the Gym for our team each etc. and found cool ways to pass the time. We then did it easily once again, this time we could even split Mystic and Valor/Instinct as separate private groups to maximize Premier Ball gains for 2/3 of the teams. Unfortunately once again I didn't manage to catch it, but I got 6 Rare Candy; 91 Larvitar Candy +12 Rare = 113... slowly and steadily getting to 124.

After this Raid there was nothing else nearby (the others wanted more) so we went together at the square with the 3 PokeStops and put up Lures; it's pretty good for catching Machop, Geodude and Rhyhorn (I've got Level 30 Wonder Machoke and Level 30 non-Wonder Geodude I wanna evolve); also got to 200 Rhyhorn Candy again, so I evolved my highest CP one into Rhydon, 2374 CP full Ground moveset; it's quite inferior to my other two but it could see some use as well. The rest of the session was just catching as much as possible and having fun with friends; I didn't mind Eggs as much anymore because I figured out that at this rate I would go through all 9 Super Incubator slots too quickly anyway and I don't have more Coins to spend for another box :(

Battery was about to die out so I headed home, and for the final cool thing in the end, the 5km on my Infinite Incubator hatched into Tyrogue; I might've not got Suicune, but I got a new species; glad I'm done with it!

Unfortunately I couldn't charge the battery in time for another late-night seaside park session, so my plan is to head there at about 5am instead.

Here is something that happened Sunday. A woman went to her first Entei raid. A perfect Entei popped up and she caught it on the first ball.

Species: 229 -> 230 (caught)
New species (caught): Suicune
New 2000+ CP Pokemon: Snorlax 2493, Machamp 2428, Golem 2362, Rhydon 2294

Tuesday early morning seaside park

As I said while finishing my previous post, I planned to get there at 5am, and so I did. There weren't any Lures but this wasn't a problem as I didn't have enough Poke Balls to catch everything anyway, and the regular spawns there were enough. I focused on catching Misdreavus since they wouldn't be nesting for much longer and I still have some progress to make on the Ghost medal. While there I also hatched a Snorlax off a 10km, which gave me enough Candy to power up my best one (from the second Raid a while ago) to 2493 CP. I also caught the last few Machop needed (with Pinap) to evolve my Level 29 Wonder Machoke, then powered it up a bit to reach 2428 CP, used 2 TMs on it since it had a full Steel moveset... at least now I have 2 good Machamp and the second one had the least possible Stardust investment. The rest of the session was just catching around, I got no 2km Eggs or Super Incubator uses left either so I just put 2 10km Eggs in my other Incubators and called it enough hatching for the duration of the event.

Tuesday evening Raid and Lures with friends
Getting back at home, charging phone; later, in the evening, a Suicune report comes up and people say they'll go do it and then hang out by 4 Lured PokeStops nearby, so I went there and did the Raid with them, didn't catch it; then I stayed around for the Lures. Got enough Geodude to evolve my highest level one into Golem 2362 and enough Rhyhorn to evolve yet another one (I still don't have a Wonder though :( ) into Rhydon 2294. Later on, battery would start dying out so I decided to leave, said bye to all the cool people we've been farming Stardust together over the past few days of the event and went home.

I then bought and used a Lucky Egg to get rid off all the evolutions I've been piling up that got my storage almost full. Getting close to 33 :)

With the event over, I decided to switch my priorities a bit; playing a bit less GO for the time being (as in until the next event) as it is time-consuming, only trying to get my daily bonuses off (perhaps I'll keep going for late-night sessions at weekends); first spin and Catch, 50 Coins off Gyms, use the Raid Pass. And the only urgent thing was to get Suicune before it moves away at the end of the month... thankfully that didn't take as long as I was afraid it would :(

Wednesday evening Raid
Sometime at Wednesday evening when I had time for GO, I saw a Suicune report and enough people were interested so I headed there, we did it, and after several attempts (thankfully I got 12 Premier Balls on this one) I finally caught it :D 1582 CP HP Dragon/Hydro Pump. Either 82% or 89% unfortunately there's no way to know for sure yet; but I don't plan on powering it up. I'm glad that I'm done with it and can take future Raids more lightly as a result, though.

I have failed every single legendary raid I encountered, with 5 Suicunes, 7 Raikous, and as of now 2 Enteis running away from me. Also, I just need the legendaries to complete all of Gen 1 :(
I suck at this game

Level: 32 -> 33
Species: 230 -> 232 (caught), 239 -> 240 (seen)
New species (caught): Pupitar, Tyranitar
New species (seen): Unown
New 3000+ CP Pokemon: Tyranitar 3028 :D
New 2000+ CP Pokemon: Rhydon 2269, Kingler 2258, Arcanine 2203
New Legendaries: Suicune 1597
+1 Silver Gym Badge

Thursday and early Friday - not so good
Unfortunately I managed to mess up a bit and let Thursday's Raid Pass get wasted (technically Friday's, since I never managed to get it in time). As explained on the previous post I planned to play less and decided to not go for a single Raid on Thursday, so I could do 2 in Friday instead... but things got a bit wrong there as by the time I was free there were no good Raids/people willing to do them in the city centre, and then something else I had to do came up. Oh well, a single wasted Pass is not the end of the world; I actually get much more wasted when I'm out of town.

Friday late night seaside park
This is where it starts getting a bit better again, lots of people and Lures as usual. In this session I managed to get a Silver Badge for one of the Gyms there at last by putting a defender in, not much else noteworthy. But I did farm some Stardust and Candy for the eventual Lucky Egg pop. Hatched a few not-so-good 10km as explained in the Eggs thread too.

Saturday evening Raids - TYRANITAR TIME
Unlike Friday I was lucky with Raids here, enough spawns and people. Did two Suicune pretty easily; first one gave me 3 Rare Candy, didn't manage to catch it. Second one was the best; 9 Rare Candy, caught it with the first attempt. Razz Berry + Great; 1597 CP, calculated it now to be 93%, not bad :)

12 more Rare Candy, I said... enough for my first Tyranitar :D Picked my highest CP Larvitar and evolved it; it hit 2978 CP upon evolution, and has Bite/Crunch; not sure if I prefer this moveset over a Rock-type move, but it could be good if I ever get an EX Pass for Mewtwo :) Anyway, at 2978 it was #3 but this wouldn't last long, as it was Level 29 and had 2 more powerups I had to do; which I did after catching a Larvitar with Pinap later, reaching 3028 CP and it's now #1. Dragonite didn't last long up there, but I still love both my 3000+ mons. Dragonite's more of a generalist that will still see lots of use VS Suicune anyway.

Oh, and while I was there, I got a lucky 2203 Arcanine spawn; Ultra Ball + Razz Berry, easy catch. Although it's bad moveset and IV, you never know when it can be useful.

Saturday night - a little more seaside park, and Lucky Egg time!
More of the usual catching/spinning around (it's getting a bit boring to be honest, but at least you spend the time with friends and it does pay off in-game). Nothing notable during the session, except getting Unown seen in a Gym.

However, by this point I've calculated that I had enough evolutions to pop a Lucky Egg and hit Level 33. Evolving my highest CP Rhyhorn and Krabby respectively resulted in Rhydon 2269 and Kingler 2258 respectively. Unfortunately the former has Megahorn but the latter has Bubble/Water Pulse and is thus my second best pure Water-type after Vaporeon.

Sometimes you just need to say no!

Entei raid time was running out. 2 people showed up wanting to join. My phone showed Entei was in yellow. Everybody else said yes and jumped out. Our phones were low and running hot, and took a bit. The newcomers didn't want to give us time to heal up.

New 2000+ CP Pokemon: Ursaring 2102

I didn't play at all in Sunday proper; I've got the Pass, first catch and spin done from Saturday late-night (technically Sunday as it was past midnight), defender got kicked too for the 50 Coins.

Today (Monday) morning I just attended my university's lessons normally but managed to get a few defenders in across the campus, already got my 50 Coins for today too. Got a lucky Chansey spawn, caught with Pinap; I'm at 39/50, getting close to evolving that Wonder one :) Although I might hold off on it and go for some higher level one instead. Later on I just did my two Suicune Raids easily with some friends, didn't catch either; I caught a Teddiursa though which gave me enough Candy to evolve my highest CP one into Ursaring 2102.

Back
Top Bottom