• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Pokémon GO Adventure Log & Stories Thread!

yesterday i hatched a 5k egg into my first voltorb, found my 1st and 2nd mankey at a local walmart, got enuf candy to evolve cubone, jigglypuff, and meowth. then saw a sqirtle that broke free from 3 ultra balls and ran away.

Went for another drive, caught a Psyduck in the parking lot at my allergist's office, hatched a Machop, evolved it into a Machoke, hatched a Gastly, evolved it into Haunter, and caught a Pinsir on the way back to my car from the allergist's office. I guess I also hatched a Staryu and a Tentacool? Cause I hatched five eggs and can't really tell what else I hatched since the "YOU'RE GOING TOO FAST" message apparently overrides everything else so when I got home they had hatched when I wasn't looking.

I evolved my Metapod and got a Butterfree for the first time (fricken finally) as well as a Clefable though evolution. It's awesome living near an area where Clefairy are semicommon.

My 5km egg hatched and obtained a Vulpix for the first time.

Did anyone tried capturing a Poliwhirl with 15 CP, Pidgeotto with 25 CP, and a Metapod of 20 CP? I was still at lvl 3 back then, could you even feel my agony? The excitement and all, the expectation, and the heart breaking reality! :cry:

I'm lvl 7 now and already got a Dewgong, finds out it's very rare!

Did anyone tried capturing a Poliwhirl with 15 CP, Pidgeotto with 25 CP, and a Metapod of 20 CP? I was still at lvl 3 back then, could you even feel my agony? The excitement and all, the expectation, and the heart breaking reality! :cry:

I'm lvl 7 now and already got a Dewgong, finds out it's very rare!
I got a 10 CP Pidgeotto extremely early on and was excited about it... until I started catching much better Pidgey which I could easily evolve. To the transfer!
I also got a 17 CP Kakuna, worst part was that I have already evolved a Weedle to Kakuna (63 CP) minutes ago. If I knew I'd get one I just wouldn't evolve the Weedle, I don't care about having a high CP Beedrill because I can already tell its CP will be too low to bother investing Stardust on it when I have stronger Pokemon.

I had a cp14 Haunter. I thought it was awesome, too. Nowadays, i have a better Haunter, and i'm waiting for the moment when that's able to evolve.

Awesome session today. And without actually moving at all.

New species: Bellsprout, Eevee, Clefairy, Staryu

So I was in an outdoor night club with friends (some were playing GO too) and we were like "let's check if there are any interesting stuff like PokeStops/Gyms/Searchings around. And poof 3 Zubats appeared literally on top of us (there was a 92 CP and 2 10 CP ones, we called them "the boss" and "the sidekicks" :p). Apparently that very place was a spawning point for Pokemon, which have a chance of spawning every 5 minutes. We started off with 3 Pokemon instead of one because the later ones probably spawned soon enough that the older ones haven't despawned. Anyways. We got 5 Zubats, 1 Ekans (which I already had but its CP was 10 so it was still a cool catch, the other one went to transfer ofc) and 1 copy of each of the 4 Pokemon I mentioned above. Apparently the spot had some somewhat rare Pokemon spawns too.

I really like how I got Eevee and Staryu here as both of them are Pokemon I've encountered before who I tried to catch but fled after one Pokeball breaking.

Last edited:
New species: Pidgeot, Rhyhorn
Level-up: 8 -> 9 (got a Lucky Egg)

Finally managed to evolve my strongest Pidgeotto to Pidgeot. CP was lower than I expected (nowhere close to Golbat :( ) which means that trying to evolve several Pidgey was a waste as I could've saved the Candy for a Lucky Egg evolution party. Oh well, it will happen later anyway. I'll get to evolve some Pidgey and Weedle (although I still don't have Beedrill) and I probably can get one more of Raticate/Golbat as well as Graveler soon. Rhyhorn was my only new catch.

was trying to decide if i should evolve my nidorina or wait til i had 125 candy and see if my female nidoran would be better and last night caught a nidoqueen.

and i am having the worst luck with ultra balls. when i found nidoqueen i had 3 ultras, 3 greats, and 15 regular pokeballs and she broke out of 1 ultra, 1 great, and 6 poke balls(was far away and always attacked right when i threw :( ) before i got her. then this morning had a squirtle break out of 3 ultra balls but caught it with first regular poke ball i threw.

Another trip to market and my doctor's office netted me a Pinsir and I hatched an Aerodactyl (which I didn't have yet). I stopped by uni for about an hour for some lured PokeStops and am now officially sick of Pidgey and Rattata ^<__<^;; However, I caught a few Psyduck, a crapton of Magikarp (sadly, still not enough to evolve one), evolved another Beedrill for shits n giggles, caught a few more Ekans, a bunch of Bellsprout, caught a Poliwag and another ran away from me, caught enough Slowpoke to evolve one (also didn't have a Slowbro yet), caught a Tangela, hatched another Rhyhorn, caught a Horsea, and a few more Eevee.

Level: 20
Dex: 81/151
Strongest Pokemon: Tidal Wave (1693 Vaporeon), Lucky (1368 Golduck), Tyrannosoar (1266 Aerodactyl), Pereza (1216 Slowbro), ThunderBlade (1180 Jolteon), Zangief (985 Machoke)

today i caught my 1st vulpix, caught the last clefairy i needed to evolve him, then ironically caught a clefable, hatched my 1st lickitung, caught my 1st magmar, and set a personal high by catching a cp1395 exeggcutor. not a bad day.

I was in Syracuse looking for Pokemon, and I saw an Omanyte on my radar. I started searching for it, and ran into a couple other guys who were looking as well. They asked me if I was playing Pokemon Go and if I had found the Omanyte, but I hadn't at the time so I said no. We left in opposite directions and I found the Omanyte in a park somewhere!

I couldn't find those two to tell them where it was though. :(

got an onyx from an 10k egg. little less then 500cp but its checked off. also got a slowbro from a 5k egg so now have enuf candy to evolve him. will have over 100 on the dex once i start evolving, just waiting til i got 125 candy on male nidoran(need 3 more candy) and poliwag(think i am at 113)

Yesterday I caught my first Jigglypuff. It spawned by my house. :) I only have 3 Pokeballs left though, so I'm going to wait until I can get to some Pokestops before trying to catch anything else (unless it's something I really want).

Hatched another Onix today, caught another Dratini on campus (finally~), and then got stuck in traffic at the traffic circle near my house that is a total nightmare between 4-6pm, but on the bright side while stuck in one place for a full five min I managed to catch a Koffing, which I didn't have yet. Woo~ Also parked near my friend's house and caught a 782 Pinsir, which isn't quite as good as the 883 one I already had. I, too, require moAr pokeballs though :\

I passed by some Pokestops today, so I got more Pokeballs and two 2K eggs. I walked around the neighborhood to hatch the eggs and while I was out I caught a Bulbasaur and a Pinsir (when I was catching Pinsir there was a glitch where the game froze for a few seconds and it said it ran away, but when I checked my Pokemon list it was there and I was so relieved). The eggs hatched into a Pikachu and a Magikarp, and then I caught a Sandshrew after I went back to my house. So I got 5 new Pokemon today! :D I also reached level 9.

Back
Top Bottom