• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Pokémon GO Adventure Log & Stories Thread!

Had some good luck with Groudon yesterday as I caught a 95% and 91%. And thanks to it being sunny both had CPs boosted to 2894 and 2874 respectively. Now 6 of 7 on Groudon.

Also watched 2 different people catch 100%s we didn't know were perfect. A Mawile and Groudon.

More Pokemon added. Yesterday finally did an Absol raid and caught him. Tonite got Delibird(10+), Spheal(10+), Snorunt(around 5), Barboach(1), and finally my 1st Meditite. Also caught 1st 2 Mudkip I have seen in wild, 3 random Torchic, a bunch of Treecko, and a couple Electrike.

Got enuf candy to evolve my 97% Mudkip to Marshtomp so added him to dex.

Hatched a Luvdisc from a 2k egg so added to dex.

Caught a 93% Meditite so when I get the candy, he will probably be my Medicham.

Trying to get back into the game!
Trainer Level 23
New Species:
Treecko, Poochyena (common), Zigzagoon (common), Wurmple > Cascoon, Seedot, Makuhita, Skitty (common), Electrike, Roselia (semi-common), Gulpin (semi-common), Snorunt (medium rarity), Spheal, Jynx, Delibird, Seel, Piloswine, Noctowl

Really liked returning to this game! Tried the AR plus. It’s quite strange and I prefer the normal mode for quick captures since AR plus is quite time consuming.
Had a whooping two additions to my highest 6 CP Pokemon! Finally got enough Swinub candies to get a mighty Piloswine, who is better than my Closyter for ice moves. And I had my highest CP ever encounter! It was Noctowl at 1050 (approx) CP. I was out of any berries and Ultra/Great balls and captured it with just a regular Pokeball! Powered it up and it’s now a 1500-Something Beast.

Wurmple was my first ever capture from the Hoenn region, and I Evolved the very same Wurmple to cascoon. It appears as if Hoenn continues the tradition of canine (and feline) Pokemon being common around my area- I’ve seen lots of Zigzagoon and Poochyena, and I'm pretty close to getting a Linoone.

Things have been going well from the event! I've been steadily adding to my Hoenn dex, I found enough Torchic to get Combusken in one day, and also found a couple Mudkip. Other than that, got enough candy for Hariyama, only 2 away from Manetric, about 10 away from Delcatty, also found a random Whiscash by a river so I caught that too. Still working on getting enough candy for Shiftry and the last Wumple evolution.

Haven't seen any Wailmer or Lotad yet, but it seems like they're pretty rare. Other than that, just been picking up coins and free incubators when I can! No Shroomish yet either. :(

I'm sure you all saw but I also caught a shiny Snorunt :) That's pretty special. The question now is do I go with Glalie or Frosslass?

New Pokemon: Mewtwo, Medicham, Glalie, and Wailmer

New Medals: 200 Fighting type Pokemon

-Yesterday caught a random Wailmer. Low CP(18) but first of many I need.
-Today participated in first exclusive raid and caught an 82% Mewtwo. 15 people showed up so was easy to take down.
-Added enuf candy to evolve my 93% Meditite and 97% Snorunt.
-Hatched a 91% Seedot so evolved him for my 90+% Shiftry.
-Got the candy to add more evolutions to Pokedex(Spoink,Spheal,Electrike) but am waiting til I catch over 90%'s

New Species: Whishcash, Mightyena, Swampert

Went to a lake and caught a couple wild Whishcash. Then hatched a 91% Barboach so when I get the candies, will evolve that one and ditch the others.

Also hatched a 91% Poochyena and evolved that yesterday. So of course today I hatch a 93% :rolleyes:

Finally gave my 97% Marshtomp enuf rare candy to evolve it to make room in my bag to buy some boxes.

Making some solid progress. Got the silver Hoenn badge, new Pokemon include Medicham, Grumpig, Manectric, Delcatty, Walrein, a couple more Treecko, Mudkip and Torchic. I have enough Ralts candy for a Kirlia but I'm saving them until I find a good Ralts. I also have enough for Grovyle too. All these fighting types are putting me very close to that gold medal :)

Also trying to hatch lots of eggs with the incubators I purchased from the event. Fingers crossed I get some 10k eggs as replacements!

New species: Corphish, Grumpig, Mightyena

Played a lot between yesterday and today including about 10 Groudon raids. Best ones were last raid from yesterday was 95%(14/15/14) and first raid from today was 97%(15/15/14). Powered up the 97% to level 30 and it is now my highest CP Pokemon at 3484(Dont have a good Slakoth so no Slaking or Vigoroth). Also did a couple Wailmer raids so now up to 50 candy but none better then the 91% I hatched.

Hatched a bunch of eggs. Best were a 95% Santa hat Pichu, 95% Shellder, 91% Gulpin(now my 90+% Swalot), and a couple Corphish in the 80's.

Best catches were a lvl 28 95% Blastoise, 91% Poochyena(became my 90+% Mightyena), and a 93% Spoink(became my 90+% Grumpig).

With the regional swap, added Seviper to the dex. Hope they do the same with Plusle and Minun.

Also after driving all over using Pokehuntr.com to try to get a good Ralts, caught a 93% at house :rolleyes: Was a male tho so will try to get another and save that one for Gen4 Gallade.

Back
Top Bottom