1. The July 16th episode of the Bulbanews Weekly Round up can be found on Youtube here.

Pokémon GO Adventure Log & Stories Thread!

Discussion in 'Pokémon GO' started by Life, Jul 20, 2016.

1. PamtreWC

PamtreWC Member

Blog Posts:
    I was out for the majority of the community day today, caught a whole bunch of Squirtles but only got two Shinies, although one of them has shades. I have evolved him all the way to Blastoise. I wonder if I will be able to transfer him to Let's Go?

I missed out on getting any Shiny Articuno... Or any Articuno for that matter. There are loads of local players, but none seemed to be out yesterday.

On another positive note, I finally found another Pineco and now have a Forretress! I also did a Mawile raid by myself today and won! I've never been able to win a Mawile raid before so I'm glad to have succeeded and caught something new :) I also got a single Rare Candy out of it (one of my field research quests was to win a raid) so now I need to decide who to spend it on :)

Vulpix037, Iggy and Pika_pika42 like this.
  2. Iggy

Iggy Member

Blog Posts:
    Caught 66 Squirtles during the CD, 1 shiny. And as the Gods of RNG would have it, right after it ended I catch a shiny Roselia. Heh.
    I also evolved my 100% IV Squirtle to a Blastoise. Not gonna power it up since Blastoise is pretty weak and I need my star dust elsewhere.

3. Jacensolo66

Jacensolo66 Active Member

Blog Posts:
    Usually catch more Pokemon on community day then I did for Squirtles but still got 3 horrible IV shiny and 4 shiny with glasses. Got a 96% shiny with glasses and a 96% non shiny with glasses. Evolved some so got all 3 evolutions of Squirtle in shiny, shiny w/ glasses, and non shiny w/ glasses.

4. Kyriaki

Kyriaki Temporary

Blog Posts:
    I received a gift from someone and it contained an Alolan egg.

Zexy, Pika_pika42 and PamtreWC like this.
  5. PamtreWC

PamtreWC Member

Blog Posts:
    Yesterday was my 7 day streak visiting Pokéstops and I got a Metal Coat. Since they introduced evolution items, I've had about 8 or so each of Sun Stones, Metal Coats, Kings Rocks and Dragon Scales. So I was disappointed yesterday with yet another Metal Coat. Today, back to day one, I got my first ever Upgrade and finally FINALLY evolved my Porygon!

I also successfully completed another Mawile raid and got another Snorlax through the field research breakthrough, both better than the ones I caught previously.

So, all in all, a good day :)

Zexy, Vulpix037 and Pika_pika42 like this.
  6. Iggy

Iggy Member

Blog Posts:
    Should I be proud of this lost tourist?

[​IMG]

Zexy, PamtreWC and Vulpix037 like this.
  7. Pika_pika42

Pika_pika42 Ash's Pika

Blog Posts:
    Caught an Alolan Exeggutor, Alolan Diglett and Alolan Geodude today.

~ Pika Pika

Zexy, Iggy and Vulpix037 like this.
  8. PamtreWC

PamtreWC Member

Blog Posts:
    Went out for a lovely walk with my fiancé today, caught a few Alolan Geodude and one Alolan Diglett.
    I came across a few monsters that I rarely see, specifically Treecko and Torchic. I didn't get enough for Sceptile and Bkaziken but still closer than normal. I also came across a couple of Trapinch and hatched one too, so I finally have a Vibrava too :)

Zexy, Pika_pika42 and Vulpix037 like this.
  9. Vulpix037

Vulpix037 Lightning Pokémon

Blog Posts:
    So far today I've caught plenty of Alolan Geodude (one of which I evolved into a Graveler) and a couple of Alolan Diglett as well (only two candy off evolving one into Dugtrio) Also added Plusle to my shiny collection.

Zexy, Iggy, PamtreWC and 1 other person like this.
  10. Iggy

Iggy Member

Blog Posts:
    Caught a lot, including two shiny Minums, two Alola Geodudes (one is now a Golem). Best of all, I did my third legendary raid and scored a Lugia! Ok, the IVs are on the low side (82%), but meh, I'm glad I caught it. Another participant had done 19 Lugia raids without a single catch, so I guess I'm lucky. Oh, I hatched two Alola Vulpixes as well. One of them will go to a co-worker.

11. PamtreWC

PamtreWC Member

Blog Posts:
    Went out a wee wander to the Grotto near my house and, after an hour of nothing but regular Plusle and Minun, one Snorunt, one Seedot, one Treecko, one Trapinch, one Alolan Diglett, two Alolan Geodude, and endless regular Rattata, Pidgey, Weedle, Aron, Volbeat and Caches, I was just about to give up a go home when a Shiny Minun popped up! I managed to catch it, but it is probably my weakest Shiny to date haha but I still love him ;) now I NEED to find a Shiny Plusle or itlli drive me insane having only one hahaha

I also, rather foolishly, tried a Lugia raid on my own. Absolutely no chance and I didn't even make a dent in it, but it did count towards my Mew research task of competing in so many raids. Only need to do a few more and I'll be one step closer to everyone's favourite space fetus :)

Vulpix037 and Pika_pika42 like this.
  12. IncineROAR

IncineROAR Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    I have to say I'm bored with the game. I finished the Mew research mission yesterday once I mastered throwing curveballs and finished that task. Now I've caught Mew and my Pokedex's are pretty full:

Kanto: 147/151 (damn Kangaskhan and Mr. Mime being elusive). It'll be 148/151 once I evolve Voltorb. The only legendary I need is Mewtwo.
    Johto: 85/100
    Hoenn: 89/?

I guess my next mission will be to fill in the Hoenn Pokedex, but most of those Pokemon are super elusive too.

I received about 9 of those gifts that had an egg in the past week alone. On the bright side, one of the gifts I received was from "It's big, It's heavy, It's wood".

Last edited: Jul 15, 2018 at 4:07 PM
    Vulpix037 and Pika_pika42 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.