• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Pokémon GO Adventure Log & Stories Thread!

the future is not written
Reaction score
I've gotten a lot of stuff since my last update, so there's no point in me detailing everything except the most important: I hit double forty! (40m exp)

Lovely
Reaction score
I wasn't really enthusiastic about the Mew research because it included missions like catching Ditto. And there's no way of knowing if Ditto is on the field because they don't show up on the overworld with sprites.

But I got a mission from a pokestop which wanted an Excellent throw. After a few tries, I made an Excellent throw by luck.

A Pidgey was the prize for the mission. I caught it.

And it turned out to be Ditto!

Last edited:
AWACS SkyEye
Reaction score
Got a Moltres off of the special research bonus which was pretty disappointing. I already have 3 shinies and a perfect/98% :p

As for Sinnoh Stones, I evolved my shiny Roselia, Rhyhorn and my 96% Murkrow

Icy Fox
Reaction score
Caught a Skorupi today.

So far I've used a Sinnoh Stone on my 100% Sneasel, a lucky Roselia, Magmar, Gligar and Murkrow. Planning on using my next one on either a Togetic or a Porygon2.

Icy Fox
Reaction score
Since I last posted here, I've managed to get enough candy to evolve Skorupi and Croagunk (I caught my first Croagunk on Boxing Day). I also got another Sinnoh Stone, which I used on Togetic. Now I'm deciding on what to use my next one on...

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Hello everyone,,
So for reasons known only to Satan, Niantic, and all their cohorts, Pokémon Go is showing the weather as snowing right now. It isn’t snowing. It isn’t even raining. It’s a surprisingly mild 4º Celsius on my phone app.

But it’s snowing in Pokémon Go for the first time since last year and I have never, ever, in my life seen a snowy Castform, so I have been watching my phone like a hawk.

Then I saw it. A black silhouette. The shape looks like a snowflake. Oh god, I think, this is it.

I throw on my clothes and bolt out the door. Note that I never, ever do this. They’ll come again later, I always think. No, not today. Today, I am willing myself to teleport the seven blocks away to that gorgeous black silhouette that I just know is going to disappear without me.

On the way there, the silhouette disappears. I swear aloud but persevere.

Finally, at last, I’m there. I am radiant with excitement and possibility. At long last, after years of nothing and with no snow at all this winter a snowy Castform is within my grasp.

Sigh.

Yes, I caught my new Bronzor. Yes, it’s very nice. My “nearby Pokémon” window is back to a sea of familiar faces and Pokémon Go’s drunken glitchy snow keeps falling with not a care in the world. One day, Castform. One day.

Edit: It occurs to me that when I said "last year" people probably thought I meant December 2018. It hasn't snowed in my city since maybe last spring, so that's not what I meant at all. Whoops.

Reaction score
Did my field research and I opened the package to get a special reward.

As a proud member of Team Instinct, I was overjoyed to have the Mascot of that team.... Zapdos! The best of the three birds!

Reaction score
You can evolve Piloswine already so I went ahead and evolved two 93% Piloswines into Mamoswines.

I've also done 41 Palkia raids thus far (caught 31) with my best begin 91% (13/13/15). Not gonna power that one up. Still looking for that 100%.

AWACS SkyEye
Reaction score
I'm waiting until community day to evolve my swinub as I'd like a few of both with and without Ancient Power

Reaction score
I'm almost done getting Melmetal. (I caught a max I.V Meltan.) 40 more candies.

I also caught a Luvdisc. (Who cares!) As well as a Porygon with good enough I.V's... I'm naming him Seizure even though Pikachu was responsible for that.

Reaction score
After long doubts I decided to create a second account on an old phone. After doing a legendary raid with both accounts I got an ex-raid pass on both of them. :lapras:

Reaction score
My baby account of level 23 had quite a lucky streak yesterday;
  • Caught a shiny Zigzagoon and a shiny Charmander.
  • Caught a 96% Meltan (15/14/14).
  • Caught a Smeargle on the first photo session.

AWACS SkyEye
Reaction score
Was only able to do a couple Latias raids but wasn't able to get a shiny.

Also did my third Meltan box over the weekend and no shiny either :cry: