• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Please remember to keep spoilers about the new Pokemon games in their respective sections here and here.

GO Pokémon GO Adventure Log & Stories Thread!

"What do you mean, my Gengarite is contraband?!"
Reaction score
I evolved a Magikarp into Gyarados on the literal last few seconds of the community day, after remembering "Oh crap, I forgot it needs to evolve during the event to have Aqua Tail". The Gyarados instantly became one of my best Pokémon but I'm a little bummed that they haven't given it access to Hurricane. I'd take that for a second Charged Attack in a heartbeat.

I heard something about Mega Evolution coming to GO, so I also made sure Bite was the Fast Attack just in case.

Reaction score
Looking for friends in Go

9578 5973 9759

(Slime) Dragon Pokémon
Reaction score
Alright. A few days ago, I got back into Pokémon GO after what seemed like almost a year. I've been keeping up with the updates and news fairly well, I found, but it turned out I forgot to turn on Adventure Sync. Welp. Anyway, the first thing I did after making sure Adventure Sync was on was connect my GO account to my Pokémon HOME account and receive everything that comes with that. Then, I transferred some of my spare Pokémon to receive that nice Mystery Box. I opened the Mystery Box and began catching Meltan as fast as I could, only to run out of Pokémon storage space halfway through, so I stopped to transfer two of my Meltan to Pokémon HOME along with some of my other duplicate Pokémon. (Transferring Meltan to Pokémon HOME sounds like a(n extremely?) bad idea, but I did what I did, so...) When the Mystery Box ran out, I had earned 54 Meltan Candy without using more than one Pinap Berry. I think I could have done better, honestly, considering I stopped to eat partway through. Overall, though, I'm satisfied with what I accomplished. I finally have a way to obtain Pokémon exclusive to the Expansion Pass, so that's neat.

Hmmm what are these creatures and do I splat them?
Reaction score
Bumped into my friends family including her went out today phone was dead soooo no pokemon still trying to evolve Ralts I want a Gardivor sent some gifts why is the living room always full of pokemon

Reaction score
Caught my first shiny today! Well, my first shinies, as I found four more whilst looking for other Fletchling to get enough candy for a Talonflame. Out of the five I evolved the best one. Not sure what to do with the rest...
Screenshot_2021-03-06-14-14-22-814_com.nianticlabs.pokemongo.png

Screenshot_2021-03-06-14-25-49-250_com.nianticlabs.pokemongo.png