• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Pokémon GO Adventure Log & Stories Thread!

Returned to Playing Go once more! This is the first time I'm posting here.
Trainer Level:13
Dec Entries: 53
New Species:
Arcanine, Rapidash, Squirtle, Magikarp.

Hatched magikarp, evolved my long-pending Ponyta and Growlithe. Replaced by buddy Pokemon from Growlithe to Squirtle.

Trainer Level: 13> 14
New Species:
Charmander, Pikachu, Psyduck, Metapod

Caught Charmander (FINALLY!!!) Made Squirtle buddy mon, caught another Squirtle and Bulbasaur, caught 2 santa Pikachu (I never thought I'd get it!). Happy that my first Pikachu ever was a Santa one. Hatched psyduck and caterpie. It gave me enough candies to evolve Caterpie to metapod.

Trainer Lvl: 27
Pokedex: 143/143
New Species: Togepi

Finally hit 1 million stardust. Got the 5o Pikachu and 200 Fire caught medals. Hatched a Togepi so only need Elekid to finish the Gen 2 babies unless you count the multiple Togepi I need for Togetic. Already evolved one but saw my first wild Charmeleon. It ran away tho.

I caught another Santa Pikachu, which I may evolve into a Santa Raichu later. I also caught a Charmeleon, Bulbasaur and Squirtle during the recent event. I haven't had luck with finding any other starters, but I'll hopefully find some between now and the end of the event.

Lv: 19
New species:Victreebel,Charmeleon,Ponyta,Raichu,Geodude,Vulpix

The Christmas event is really helping me, Ive gotten Charmeleon and Raichu and alsi picked up a few new species I havent had. Finally got Victreebel, hatched a Ponyta and saw Vulpix for the first time. I really hope by the end of the event I can at least evolve Ivysaur that would be great. I see some Squirtle but they always tend to run so I havent gotten one yet. Im mainly just trying to get candies for evolutions and hatching eggs. The extra incubators are helping a lot.

I caught another Charmeleon, a couple of Charmander and even an Ivysaur today. The Ivysaur is brand new too. One Charmeleon did run away unfortunately and I keep having a rough time with catching Squritle too. It should be easier to get a Venusaur and possibly a Charizard after the event wraps up, but it might take me longer to get a Blastiose at this rate. It's going to be raining a lot for the next week too, so that's going to make it more difficult for me to make use of the remaining couple of days for the event too. Hopefully, I'll still be able to get a good amount of starter Pokemon before Monday.

Lv:20
New species: Venusaur,Magnemite,Pichu.

Hatched a Pichu which was nice and hit Lev 20 so I can use Ultra Balls now. I managed to get enough Bulbasaur candies to evolve Ivysaur and then switched my Buddy to Squirtle. I also hatched a Magnemite from an egg which I didnt have yet so Im happy.

Level: 23
Caught: 100

I didn't get to play much during my holidays (so no new species yet), but I tried to collect the daily bonuses (especially the 1x incubators). A bit earlier today I hatched lots of 5km Eggs thanks to them but only 2 were remotely useful (more in the Eggs in GO thread). I evolved another Growlithe and that Arcanine (now @1614 CP) got #5 spot of the Top 6 (increasing the Arcanine Army's numbers to 4).

I tried to get an Ivysaur nearby but it wouldn't show up despite being close to the Pokestop I was, caught some starters and am close to getting Charmeleon/Wartortle.

Lvl 27(less then 10k to 28)
Caught 146/146

Hatched and caught a pair of Machop which gave me enuf candy to evolve one to Machamp. That added Machoke and Machamp to my dex. Have now switched my buddy to Grimer. Only need to walk him 87 kms. Now down to Muk, Magneton, Porygon, Lapras, and Togetic to finish my regions current dex.

Caught: 100 -> 103
New species: Charmeleon, Wartortle, Weepinbell

I ended up going to the mall later in the same day and caught enough Charmander/Squirtle to evolve one of each along the way. Glad I got them on time as the event with the increased starter rates is probably getting removed soon; no way I'll get Venusaur/Blastoise in time, Ivysaur I almost got but I don't know what'll happen in the end, Charizard I already have (glad I'm already done with one of the starter lines). Also a 5km Egg of mine hatched into Bellsprout and gave me enough Candy to evolve it.

What a weird weekend. Yesterday at a Wal-mart I caught
Poliwag
Squirtle
2 Bulbasaurs
3 Charmanders

On the way home one of my regular stops had 8 Meowths.

Today I saw my 1st wild Vaporeon CP217 and 2nd wild Blastoise CP222

Hatched and caught a Rokon, so I got enough candy to evolve a Ninetails. Also hatched a Diglett which gave me enough candy to evolve a Dugtrio. I need two more candy to evolve Mankey :\ Once I finish up Geodude I'll switch Mankey in as my buddy, unless I find a Mankey at the mall tomorrow.

Lv: 26
Seen: 122
Caught: 115
New species: Ninetails, Dugtrio
Top 6 CP (not including duplicates): Kraitos (2534 Gyarados), Tidal Wave (2430 Vaporeon), Palmer (2211 Exeggutor), Flare Tornado (2180 Flareon), Thunder Blade (2080 Jolteon), Kabuterimon (1911 Pinsir)
(I've got three more Vaporeon over 2000, and another Exeggutor and Flareon above Kabuterimon)

I'm now at level 28, and have caught 121 species! (Nothing from Gen II yet, though). There have been a lot of Machop around recently, so I was able to catch enough Machop for a Machamp! Currently working on getting an Arbok with buddying. It's just walking and hatching eggs at this point

Caught: 103 -> 104
New species: Rapidash

Finally caught enough Ponyta to do this; they're annoying catches...

Caught a Ponyta today (already have that and Rapidash but they're rare around here so yays?) and just caught a Dratini right before posting here. 94/125 Dratini candies~ whee~ Also caught a Koffing at the dentist's office (what does that say about my dentist?!), still need more candies for Weezing though.

Hatched a Magnemite and a Voltorb. Voltorb is new, already had a Magnemite but I still need more candies to get a Magneton.

Back
Top Bottom