• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Pokémon GO Adventure Log & Stories Thread!

Alright, fair warning. This is going to be a very big post, as I didn't post any updates for all of July. Apologies for taking this long, it's just been a rough month over here in so many things other than GO. I've made a few other posts around, but didn't update the Trainer Card or here. Regardless, I managed to sneak in some time to play a fair share, and I'll sum it all up now. I don't remember exact dates for all the events, so some might be a bit blurry. Hopefully I can provide more timely updates in the future. Anyway, let's GO:
---
New species: Corsola, Registeel
New 3000+ CP Pokemon: Rhydon 3018, Gyarados 3009, Zapdos 3005
New notable 2000+ CP Pokemon: Regice 2627, Blastoise 2006
New Shiny Pokemon: Zapdos 1869/1860, Roselia 1259/799, Plusle 1013, Minun 1011, Gyarados 869, Blastoise 831/Sunglasses Wartortle 537
New Lucky Pokemon: Persian-Alolan 882
+2 Ultra Friends
+7 Silver Gym Badges
+200 Bag Space, +50 Storage Space
New Medals: Gentleman (Bronze), Pilot (Bronze)
Raids: 6 Regice, 4 Articuno, 2 Registeel, 13 Zapdos, 2 Machamp, Jolteon, Donphan, Alolan Raichu, Meditite, Makuhita, Kabuto
Of which caught: 5 Regice, final ratio 12/14. 3 Articuno, final ratio 7/8. 1 Registeel, now 1/2. 12 Zapdos, final ratio 17/18. And all the non-legendaries caught.

Saturday, June 30th (Roselia Weekend)
Did my daily Regice Raid (1), don't remember if I caught and transferred because of bad IV, or it fled.
I tried to shiny hunt Roselia afterwards until I got Roselia 1259 :) On the way home, I found another one, Roselia 799.

Sunday, July 1st
Nothing notable, just daily objectives. Saved up the Raid Pass for Monday, as I had more time.

Monday, July 2nd
Caught a high CP Rhyhorn which I evolved into Rhydon 3018. It's actually an exact twin of another Rhydon I had, Level 35 89% IV 13/12/15 :D They even happened to share moveset on evolution, Rock Smash/Surf.
I also did 2 Regice Raids (2, 3) caught Regice 1747 and Regice 1731 and kept both.

Tuseday, July 3rd
Corsola
was released Europe-wide, so I got the register :D Caught a few others too, saving them in case a good trade offer shows up.
Also did my daily Regice Raid (4), caught Regice 1744 and kept it.

Wednesday, July 4th (Final Day Downtown)
This was my final day playing downtown, as I'd leave for vacation soon after. Which means Raid Passes will start getting wasted (or at least used on non-legendaries)
Did my daily Regice Raid (5), not sure if I caught and transferred because of bad IV, or it fled.

Thursday, July 5th
Nothing notable, just daily objectives. Saved up the Raid Pass for Friday, as I had more time.

Friday, July 6th
Research Breakthrough, got my first Body Slam Snorlax. 1392 CP, bad IV.
Also found a Machamp Raid which I did using Thursday's Raid Pass which I quickly solo'd, caught and transferred. Saved up Friday's pass for Articuno Day.

Saturday, July 7th (Articuno Day)
I was on vacation as of this day, got a lucky Shiny Magikarp which I evolved into Gyarados 869 as a first souvenir.
Only managed to do 4 Articuno Raids in nearby Gyms, of which I caught 3, no Shiny, best was 91%. Just used the Candy to power up my Level 30 one just a little bit further. So yeah, compared to Zapdos Day which I'll elaborate on soon, this was a dissapointment. Still, did the best I could while on vacation.

Sunday, July 8th (July Community Day - Squirtle)
Another event that did not go as well as usual because of vacation, but I still managed to catch a Shiny without sunglasses, which I evolved into Blastoise 831, and one with sunglasses from research, which I evolved into Sunglasses Wartortle 537. Also evolved 5 other Wartortle I had saved up, my 100%, 2 98%s and 2 high level ones, using Candy I've also saved up from the Water event. This is how I got Blastoise 2006.

Alright, and here is where things start to get even more blurry. I'm now in my hometown, which has just one PokeStop, and I rarely commute to nearby towns which is the only time I have access to Gyms to get Coins or Raids. Playing so little at this point, and considering it was a few weeks ago, all I really have to keep track of my progress is the timestamps on the few catches I did save. So...

Monday, July 9th to Thursday, July 12th
Just did daily objectives and might've done a few non-legendary Raids in between, not sure.

Friday, July 13th
Research Breakthrough, Snorlax 1422 CP 87%, kept.
Also did daily objectives and might've done non-legendary Raids.

Saturday, July 14th (GO Fest Weekend)
Caught 2 Alolan Diglett and 3 Alolan Geodude, evolved accordingly to have one of each stage.
Also got Shiny Minun 1011.

Sunday, July 15th
Got Shiny Plusle 1013.

Fast forward:
Monday, July 16th to Thursday, July 19th
Just did daily objectives and might've done a few non-legendary Raids in between, not sure. (All I know is that I didn't do 2 Raids on Thursday)

Friday, July 20th
Research Breakthrough, here I got the good one :) Snorlax 1435 CP 98% 14/15/15.
With Regice gone, I powered my best one up and got Regice 2627.
Did a Donphan Raid, solo'd it using Thursday's Pass, caught, kept as it was weather-boosted.
I was not planning to do another Raid so I could save up the pass for Zapdos Day, but an Alolan Raichu Raid appeared and I just had to go get the register now that I could. Solo'd and caught, nothing too hard. Mediocre IV, but I don't mind.

Saturday, July 21st (Zapdos Day)
OK, this was like the one day in the entire month where I really played a lot and enjoyed it. I had a fully scheduled group and route with other players from my area a few days in advance. So I just showed up at the meeting point 10 minutes before event start, as did everyone else.

Long story short, using cars, we did 13 Zapdos Raids within the 3 hours. Of course I had to buy 8 Premium Raid Passes to achieve this, 2 Special Boxes that was. Of which 13 I caught 12 (the 13th we just had to let go because of bad GPS, considering the Gym was in the middle of nowhere), so a really really good ratio. Also got 2 Shinies, Zapdos 1869/1860. Best was 96% 15/14/14. Considering double Candy was also active at the time, I had lots of Candy and decided to invest on the new 96% with Thunder Shock rather than maxxing out my old Charge Beam one from breakthroughs. And this is how I got Zapdos 3005, bringing up my top Electric team to 3 legendaries out of 6 (new Raikou's gonna join for 4th soon).

We even did a Registeel Raid (1) after the event, but unfortunately I didn't catch it :( Quite the FU moment at the time, but thankfully I salvaged it a few days later.

Sunday, July 22nd - Tuesday, July 24th
Just did daily objectives and might've done a few non-legendary Raids in between, not sure.

Wednesday, July 25th
Went to a nearby town, another Registeel Raid (2) was up, we had the people to do it, this time I caught it :) 1247 CP, 76-80% IV, but I don't mind. I just got the register, Registeel's not that good of a legendary anyway :(

Thursday, July 26th
Just did daily objectives and might've done a non-legendary Raid, not sure.

Friday, July 27th
Final Research Breakthrough for Snorlax, 1414 CP 84%, don't mind as I have the 98 now. But it's not like I'm powering up any for the time being.

Saturday, July 28th - Sunday, July 29th

Monday, June 30th (Trade Session)
Went to a nearby town, find a few other players I first met on Zapdos Day, we decided to do a few trades to hopefully get any Lucky Pokemon and some progress on medals.
This is how I got Gentleman Bronze, Pilot Bronze and Lucky Alolan Persian 882

Tuesday, July 31st

And finally yesterday, just daily objectives and hatched a 7km Egg into Alolan Grimer, my first one. Immediately evolved into Alolan Muk.

So, what else is left? 7 Silver Gym Badges, all are from new Gyms around my homeland here, got them little by little and to a large part thanks to Zapdos Day getting a single Raid's progress on each. Bag and Storage upgarde I just bought as I gathered Coins from Gyms and the timing was right. The actual non-legendary Raids whose days I don't remember were Machamp (the second one), Makuhita, Medidite and Kabuto; however Meditite/Machamp were on the same day.

Oh and I got 2 Ultra Friends! @nmihal and another friend of ours, we've basically been increasing friendship since day one. Looking forward to hitting Best with these two, we're planning a really huge trade session after that happens. You two're the best <3
---
And this sums up my huge update :D

I caught my first Legendary today.
Ive been actually trying to complete more Field Research tasks which eventually got me enough stamps. I had some somewhat difficult tasks though, such as throwing 5 curveballs in a row, which wasnt easy at all. I still cant believe I finished that one, but I did this morning and it got me enough stamps, then Raikou appeared. It was pretty hard to catch, but I managed to get it and was thrilled. Its 1400 CP. I dont really care if thats good or not Im just thrilled I got a legend and consider that winning this game on some level.

After taking a significant break (well, for a couple of weeks), I decided to log in for community day. Caught 9 shiny Eevee and evolved 7. For some reason I ended up with 4 Jolteon, but only two Flareon and one Vaporeon. But one of the Flareon is my new highest CP shiny, beating my CP2146 Charizard from May community day.

Now i'm waiting for tomorrow 's community day.

Community day over the weekend was a little bit of a bust for me since I was at work and couldn't get out to catch a lot of Eevee. Still got some, but no shinies, unfortunately. I did hatch an Alolan Diglett over the weekend though, which was nice because it got me closer to the 50 candies I'll need to evolve it into an Alolan Dugtrio; still need about 20 candies to do that.

Outside of community day though, I went to a park here that was a Gastly nest, and I walked around the whole lake trail (big mistake, 0/10, would not do again because it's so long and it was super hot and I was exhausted by the end of it). Caught a lot of Gastly, of course, which allowed me to finish the catching 10 ghosts part of the special research for Mew. None of them transformed into Ditto, unfortunately, and I still haven't found a common that would transform into a Ditto. One day though, I'll get the Ditto I need to move onto the next part of my special research. I also caught my first Wingull!! And I got a Slakoth too. Rest of the stuff I have is just commons in an attempt to get Ditto, evolution fodder, and stuff I caught to make space in my inventory for opening more gifts because I have a lot of them that are unopened right now.

Trying to focus on filling out as much of my Johto dex as possible this month, but that's easier said than done. I need Typhlosion, Igglybuff, Togetic, Ampharos, Wobbuffet, Steelix, Granbull, Scizor, Donphan, Porygon2, Hitmontop, Elekid, Magby, Miltank, Blissey, and Larvitar/Pupitar/Tyranitar for my Johto dex, excluding regionals and legendaries. (I had Raikou on my list, but only because it was part of a research breakthrough this month, and therefore it was relatively easy for me to get.) Working towards Typhlosion now, but I only have 6 Cyndaquil candy right now, and walking my Quilava is tedious since it's 3km per candy. A lot of what I need is from eggs too, which isn't helpful. Steelix and Blissey I may not get since I don't have an Onix and Chansey yet, respectively, unless I manage to find some 10km eggs that hatch and I can get them walked by the end of the month. Larvitar is probably unlikely too, unless I somehow miraculously manage to get 3 excellent throws in a row or hatch one from a 10km egg. I might be able to manage a Porygon2 if I can find enough Porygon raids that I can get to for enough candy to evolve it; I already have the item, I just need the Pokemon and the candy.

Planning on taking a leisure day on Saturday though. Just checked Silph Road for nests in the area I'll be headed out to with my mom, and there's no nests of anything I need in that area, unfortunately. There is a Rhyhorn nest down there though, and a possible Torchic nest, so I could always just catch a bunch of Rhyhorn to prepare for whenever gen 4 launches in the game and get ready for when I do my Hoenn dex next month with the Torchic if it is indeed a nest. Otherwise, I'm just gonna catch what I can find if I have time to, and maybe do some raids if there's anything down there for me. Maybe challenge a gym if I can find one down there since I have the use a super effective charged attack in a gym quest (again), so I may as well finish that one and redeem it so I can get a couple new field researches while I'm down there. We'll see what happens.

Was out for the full 6 hours over the two community days, came across only two Shiny Eevee. One is really weak so I am just going to keep it as an Eevee. The other one evolved into Vaporeon and is now the strongest of all my Pokémon.
I met a family on the first day also playing and the eight of us did a Houndoom raid, but no one got a Shiny. Unfortunately, on the second day, it was raining heavily in my area, so there was only me and two other folk out that I saw. I was really hoping to see more people as there was a Registeel raid going on and I still haven't completed a Legendary raid yet. The only Legendaries I have are from the Research Quests.
On that note, I caught Raikou the other day and Spinda yesterday. I currently have a Research Quest to do three great throws in a row, with the reward being an encounter (which I am told is Onix and I really need more of them), but I am struggling to do more than two in a row.
Other than that, nothing exciting. Even with three or four people, still not managed to get Alolan Raichu or Alolan Marowak but I'll keep trying :)

Caved and bought more item storage space so I could open the rest of my gifts. Trying to stock up on balls for the weekend so I can have enough (even though there's PokeStops galore where I'll be going).

Other than that, notable catches since my last post are a Wurmple (which has given me enough candies so I can evolve my Cascoon into a Dustox), a Poochyena to get me closer to a Mightyena, and a Swablu to get me closer to an Altaria. Fingers crossed Saturday's adventures go well.

So excited to start on the Celebi research! Also glad to see more Johto monsters appear (although I've walked a lot to get Forretress and Subflora these last few weeks to now see Pineco and Sunkern everywhere).
Anyone elses game a little glitchy after the recent update? Some of my badges are all black and pixelated and whenever I start an encounter with a wild monster, the environment looks like it's spinning around until it finds the Pokémon.

After weeks of not getting anything new, today's event gave the goods. Caught a Yanma finally, another Pineco which was enough to evolve into Forretress, earned a Metal Coat from a research task so could finally get Steelix, found a wild Quilava (and a few Cyndaquil) so I'm closer to Typhlosion, the Sunken everywhere also gave me enough for Sunflora.

I also have the research task for Miltank (4 great curved throws in a row), so need to finish that.

Also heard that people have been getting random Unown spawning, so hopefully I can find one of those too.

Time for another big update.

New species: Regirock
New 3000+ CP Pokemon: Groudon 3008
New notable 2000+ CP Pokemon: Vaporeon 2747/2369/2304/2248 (Shiny)/2244, Flareon 2491/2014, Jolteon 2421/2396 (Lucky)/2193, Urasring 2390 (Lucky), Mewtwo 2239 (Lucky), Granbull 2195 (Lucky)
New 100% IV Pokemon: Pidgeot 88 (Lucky)
New Shiny Pokemon: Vaporeon 2248, Flareon 1989/1875/1852, Jolteon 1470. Houndoom 1452, Eevee 555/414/264/142/123/39/11, Granbull 453
New Lucky Pokemon: Jolteon 2396, Ursaring 2390, Mewtwo 2239, Granbull 2195, Golem 1987, Vaporeon 1884, Camerupt 1631/1229, Roselia 1519, Shiftry 1398, Machamp 1338, Medicham 1103, Murkrow 1079/224, Pidgeot 1049/88(100%), Castform (Sunny) 1027, Breloom 985, Delcatty 946, Mightyena 887. Mr. Mime 769/716, Eevee 720, Nosepass 637, Claydol 597, Kirlia 457, Pidgey 439, Bulbasaur 403, Raticate 387, Baltoy 331, Beldum 229, Pidgeotto 173, Skitty 84
+2 Silver Gym Badges
+150 Bag Space
+50 Storage Space
New Medals: Gentleman (Silver), Pilot (Silver)
Raids: Regirock, Piloswine, 2 Machamp, Donphan, Flareon, Porygon, Mawile, Pineco, Alolan Exeggutor, Kirlia

Wednesday, August 1st
Hatched my first ever Alolan Grimer, evolved it to Muk. Did my daily objectives, nothing else notable for the day.

Thursday, August 2nd
Went to a nearby town, did 2 Machamp Raids, caught both, bad IV, eventually traded them away.
Midnight into Friday, Research Breakthrough, got Raikou 1428 which is 96% :D

Friday, August 3rd (Start of Trade Event)
And this is where I started trading as much as possible with @nmihal and another friend of ours.
I got an extra Alolan Geodude as I didn't get enough to have a full squad of Alolan Golem if need be.
Also got Lucky Bulbasaur 403, unfortunately since it can't evolve into Frenzy Plant Venusaur it doesn't have any use unless the exclusive move somehow comes back eventually.
And Lucky Machamp 1338 which unfortunately but rather amusingly is 66.7% IV. I was originally planning to power up whicever Lucky Machamp I'd get first to fill out my Fighting Top 6, only to realize that my 76% Level 35 Machamp which I'd not ever think of maxxing out can get maxxed out with less resources and be strictly better :( So this one only sticks around as a collectible too.
Did the daily objectives, nothing else notable.

Saturday, August 4th
Just daily objectives again, plus a few trades but nothing good came out of them.

Sunday, August 5th
Got Lucky Castform (Sunny) 1027, just collectible.
Just daily objectives and a few other meh trades.

Monday, August 6th
Just daily objectives and a few meh trades.

Tuesday, August 7th
Our legendary Special Trade resulted in Lucky Mewtwo 2239, now that was good.
Just daily objectives and a few other meh trades.

Wednesday, August 8th

Thursday, August 9th
We caught high level Beldum and Treecko and traded them with each other. Meh IV but I'm keeping them.
Also got Lucky Murkrow 224, Mr. Mime 716 and Camerupt 1229
Other than that, just daily objectives.
Midnight, Research Breakthrough, caught 2nd Raikou, bad IV.

Friday, August 10th
Got Lucky Granbull 2195. Now this could be useful and maybe worth the power up, but not sure. Especially since Lati@s has passed and I never really had to use Granbull on them, even in Cloudy.
Lucky Jolteon 2396 is a great one though. We just traded Jolteon between each other to get some Eevee Candy before CD and this is what happens; I'm seriously considering a max out to have it as #5 Electric attacker in the Top 6 and 2 Raikou and 2 Zapdos.
Also got a Lucky Claydol 597 collectible, a high CP Chikorita that I was holding for CD (and was proven right), Lucky Raticate 387 collectible, Lucky Golem 1987 96% which would be great were it not for Smack Down Tyranitar... but it's now just collectible.
And that's it for the day, alongside some preparations for the upcoming CD.

Saturday, August 11th (Eevee Comunity Day - Part I)
This went really well. Caught lots of Eevee/got lots of dust plus 7 Shinies, 3 eventually evolved into Flareon 1989/1875/1852 the next day, plus Eevee 555/414/264/123.
After the 3 hour window I traded most Eevee away to make space and transferred almost all I got in return, but I did keep Lucky Eevee 720. I also got Lucky Pidgeot 1049.
Also did 2 Raids: Porygon and Mawile, both bad IV, the latter not Shiny :(

Sunday, August 12th (Eevee Community Day - Part II)
Before CD, I did a Flareon Raid and caught Flareon 2014 which had Last Resort :)
Once again caught lots of Eevee/got lots of dust, this time I got only 5 Shinies. Eevee 142/39/11, and evolved 2 into Vaporeon 2248/Jolteon 1470 (alongside some from the previous day, unfortunately I got 2 more Flareon than needed in the process).
Traded most Eevee away again, no Luckies this time. Then I traded others' excess LR Eeveelutions in and mine out, and rolled the dice on a few final ones to finish out my Last Resort Top 6 on Vaporeon/Jolteon/Flareon, which is how I got Vaporeon 2747/2369/2304/2244, Flareon 2491, Jolteon 2421/2193.
Also got Murkrow 1079 and Delcatty 946 during these trades, as at some point the others ran out of Eevee and would send me other recently caught Pokemon for my excess Eevee.

Monday, August 13th
Did a Kirlia Raid, got a bad IV male, which I eventually traded away (for nmihal's bad IV male that became Lucky on my end, more later).
Got Lucky Pidgeotto 173, and very Lucky Pidgeot 88 which was 100% lol
Other than that, just daily objectives.

Tuesday, August 14th
Just daily objectives, plus a few trades, got a Lucky 96% Vaporeon 1884 in exchange for one of my excess Vaporeon, and Ursaring 2390 for my Ursaring.

Wednesday, August 15th
Just daily objectives and trades, got Lucky Roselia 1519, not bad for Gen IV although I've got a 100% high level.

Thursday, August 16th
Midnight, Research Breakthrough, 3rd Raikou, bad IV.
Registeel also left, so I'm at 1/2 on that final score. My worst legendary score ever (although I missed out on the first set of legendary bids completely last summer).

Friday, August 17th
Daily objectives plus trades, got Lucky Pidgey 439, Kirlia 457 male for my Kirlia from earlier (yay!), Skitty 84 and Mr. Mime 769.

Saturday, August 18th
Now this was a good day, because I managed to find a Regirock Raid and enough people for it, and I got it registered (1/1). Bad IV, but hopefully I'll get more and maybe even a weather boosted when I go back to Athens.
Also daily objectives and a few meh trades.

Sunday, August 19th (End of Trade Event)
We wrapped up the trading, Lucky Baltoy 331, Breloom 985, Nosepass 637, Medicham 1103 and Beldum 229, that's all.
Plus daily objectives. Overall it was a pretty cool event.

Monday, August 20th
Did a Piloswine Raid, caught, bad IV but keeping for Gen IV.
Just daily objectives other than that.

Tuesday, August 21st (Celebi Special Resarch Begins)
Did 2 Raids, Donphan and Pineco, both bad IV, latter not shiny (not that I can complain for the day).
Started off Celebi Special Research, done with 1/8 and most of 2/8, now just gotta wait one more day for the catches in a row part.
I also got very lucky with Shinies yesterday! Houndoom 1452 and Snubbull 453, Johto Festival's already paying off way too well. Seriously, 1/450 twice in the same day, wow.

Wednesday, August 22nd
That's today morning, did an Alolan Exeggutor Raid, bad IV, plus daily objectives, that's all for now.

Overall, legendary Candy from Special Trades let me power up 2nd Groudon a bit to hit the 3000+ mark, thus Groudon 3009, plus some more on Kyogre/Mewtwo/2 Rayquaza. Of course I got Gentleman and Pilot Silver Medals during the event, that was a lot of trades. Got 3 Bag Space from Coins from Gyms all over these days (I'm now at 1950, just one more!), I only filled it all yesterday from gifts and spins after a huge blow on my resources on Eevee CD. And 1 Storage Space just before Eevee CD, so I could have some room for all the trades. Plus 2 Silver Gym Badges around my homeland from Raids here and there.

Whew.

Weekend adventure was fun. Still no Ditto, but I did get my hands on a Torchic (to go towards my eventual Blaziken) and another Wingull (to go towards my eventual Pelipper). I hatched my first Alolan Vulpix over the weekend too!

Beyond that, I've been able to get to part 2 of Celebi. Gonna finish the task about catching Pokemon 3 days in a row tomorrow when I head into work, and after that, I'll just need to evolve an evolved Grass type; not sure what I'm gonna evolve for that, probably just whatever has the most candy when this Johto event ends. Johto event has been going well for me too. I've gotten some more Cyndaquil, and I've gotten my first two Larvitar as well!!

I've got to say... I really have not enjoyed the Johto Festival... Monsters like Natu, Marill and Hoppip are really common in my area anyway so it doesn't feel different or special. I have came across more Sunkern than usual which has been nice, but nothing else. I think I've came across one of each of the Johto starters, one Houndour and no Pineco, no Unown and no Shinies either.
On the plus side, I did come across a wild Hitmontop which I didn't have, so that saves me the trouble of working on my Tyrogue haha.
Apart from that, yeah the Johto Festival has been a bit of a bust for me, which is disappointing because during the Kanto event I achieved so much - I got my first Charizard, Blastoise, Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Machamp, Golem, Onix, Scythed, Electabuzz, Magmar, and Dragonite during those couple of weeks - so I was really excited to see what I could get out of the Johto one, particularly hoping to evolve my Starters because I never see the Johto ones (the Kanto and Hoenn ones pop up every now and then).
Still, I got my Hitmontop at least, and I hope everyone else is having a great time with it :)

Johto event went well for me. I was able to get my hands on some Swinub, which furthered my progress towards gen 4 evolutions when that comes out. I hatched another Alolan Sandshrew from an Alolan egg, and I've got another Alolan egg and a 5km egg almost ready to hatch; I'll probably get both of those hatched tomorrow when I head to work. Sitting at 61 Cyndaquil candy, so I don't think I'll get my Typhlosion this month like I was hoping for unless I manage to find sme more Cyndaquil between now and Friday before I do my planner for next month and figure out which Hoenn Pokemon I'm missing. At least I'm fairly close to it. I'm planning on evolving a Skiploom for the second part of Celebi, and I've got 91 candies towards that. I'll probably be able to finish part 2 of Celebi tomorrow or Thursday since Hoppip spawn pretty frequently around here, and I'll only need 3 to get the candies I'll need for it. (And even if I don't find the Hoppip, I've got 10 that I can transfer, so I'll definitely be able to get part 2 of Celebi done by Friday at the latest.

Friday's gonna be a kinda leisure day for me. Planning on heading out for some shopping at the mall with my mom and over at Target, so I'll probably have a good Pokemon Go day Friday, hopefully.

Pretty successful Johto event! I caught a shiny of all the three new ones -- Natu, Pineco, and Sunkern. Wanted to get a Houndour and Snubbull while I was at it, but it wasn't meant to be. The wild Tyranitar that spawned at my workplace ran, which I was pretty bummed about, but oh well. Caught a looot of Larvitar and Houndour, though, which I very much appreciated. The event also started while I was vacationing in San Antonio, and the boosted gen 2 spawns meant I got about 15 Corsola, which will be nice as trade fodder. I'm headed back to Texas tomorrow, so hopefully I can pick up a couple more while I'm down there!

Been a month but something really worth posting about happened today. At the bottom.
-Did some more Registeel raids with the highest being 96%.
-Only able to do 2 Ho-oh raids(working on weekends suck). One was 98% but with 14 attack so my previous 98% is "better" imo
-Caught 18 shiny Eevee between the 2 community days. 1st 3 I evolved became Flareon, Jolteon, and Vaporeon.
-Got a 100% Jynx from a quest.
-Did some Regirock raids. 2 days ago got a 100% and yesterday at same gym got a 98%.
-Only got 2 shiny Natu during Johto event(evolved one). Also got a 93% Miltank from a quest
-Should hit step 7 on the Celebi quest tomorrow. Doubt I will finish tomorrow as I work tho.

So today I was sitting at the local park with an incense on. An Eevee pops up and I catch all those so I clicked on it. It was shiny. A little ticked as I got 18 during the community day event and only Natu during the Johto event. Caught it and appraised it and it was a lvl 30 100%. Only have 100%'s of Espeon and 2 Jolteons so figure after that great luck it will become another Jolteon. Thought about going the for sure route of Umbreon and walking it but too impatient so I evolved it. Ended up becoming Vaporeon so I got triple lucky.

Last edited:
Caught a Slakoth today, finally getting me my first Vigoroth and I got enough candy to evolve my Gloom into Bellossom for the second stage of the Celebi research... Should have read ahead as the next stage has me evolving a Gloom or a Sunkern with a Sun Stone hahaha!

My game continues to be so glitchy... both of my Vaporeon were put into Gyms on Tuesday and I got notifications on Wednesday night to say they had been knocked out, but I got 39 coins for one and 50 coins for the other. I revived them and carried on as normal. So, yesterday I put my Milotic, Gyarados and Aggron into gyms. Today, I got two notifications to say my two Vaporeon had been knocked out of gyms, but I had reached my daily coin quota and they were both fainted again. So I revived them again, but then I got notified that my Rhydon had been knocked out, even though it hadn't been in a gym, but I got 49 coins for it. When I went to revive it, my Aggron was fainted. Then, later, I was near another Gym belonging to my team, but I wasn't able to place either of my Vaporeon in them, but could place my Milotic and Gyarados, even though they were still in Gyms from yesterday. Shrug.

Back
Top Bottom