• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Pokémon GO Adventure Log & Stories Thread!

I wasn't really enthusiastic about the Mew research because it included missions like catching Ditto. And there's no way of knowing if Ditto is on the field because they don't show up on the overworld with sprites.

But I got a mission from a pokestop which wanted an Excellent throw. After a few tries, I made an Excellent throw by luck.

A Pidgey was the prize for the mission. I caught it.

And it turned out to be Ditto!

Last edited:
Since I last posted here, I've managed to get enough candy to evolve Skorupi and Croagunk (I caught my first Croagunk on Boxing Day). I also got another Sinnoh Stone, which I used on Togetic. Now I'm deciding on what to use my next one on...

Hello everyone,,
So for reasons known only to Satan, Niantic, and all their cohorts, Pokémon Go is showing the weather as snowing right now. It isn’t snowing. It isn’t even raining. It’s a surprisingly mild 4º Celsius on my phone app.

But it’s snowing in Pokémon Go for the first time since last year and I have never, ever, in my life seen a snowy Castform, so I have been watching my phone like a hawk.

Then I saw it. A black silhouette. The shape looks like a snowflake. Oh god, I think, this is it.

I throw on my clothes and bolt out the door. Note that I never, ever do this. They’ll come again later, I always think. No, not today. Today, I am willing myself to teleport the seven blocks away to that gorgeous black silhouette that I just know is going to disappear without me.

On the way there, the silhouette disappears. I swear aloud but persevere.

Finally, at last, I’m there. I am radiant with excitement and possibility. At long last, after years of nothing and with no snow at all this winter a snowy Castform is within my grasp.

Sigh.

Yes, I caught my new Bronzor. Yes, it’s very nice. My “nearby Pokémon” window is back to a sea of familiar faces and Pokémon Go’s drunken glitchy snow keeps falling with not a care in the world. One day, Castform. One day.

Edit: It occurs to me that when I said "last year" people probably thought I meant December 2018. It hasn't snowed in my city since maybe last spring, so that's not what I meant at all. Whoops.

Did my field research and I opened the package to get a special reward.

As a proud member of Team Instinct, I was overjoyed to have the Mascot of that team.... Zapdos! The best of the three birds!

You can evolve Piloswine already so I went ahead and evolved two 93% Piloswines into Mamoswines.

I've also done 41 Palkia raids thus far (caught 31) with my best begin 91% (13/13/15). Not gonna power that one up. Still looking for that 100%.

I'm almost done getting Melmetal. (I caught a max I.V Meltan.) 40 more candies.

I also caught a Luvdisc. (Who cares!) As well as a Porygon with good enough I.V's... I'm naming him Seizure even though Pikachu was responsible for that.

Field Research Breakthrough box opened today and what does Iggy get?

SlaIKYl.png

Uhm, okay. :lapras:

After long doubts I decided to create a second account on an old phone. After doing a legendary raid with both accounts I got an ex-raid pass on both of them. :lapras:

My baby account of level 23 had quite a lucky streak yesterday;
  • Caught a shiny Zigzagoon and a shiny Charmander.
  • Caught a 96% Meltan (15/14/14).
  • Caught a Smeargle on the first photo session.

Back
Top Bottom