• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Pokémon GO Friend Code Sharing, Gifts and Trading Thread

May as well add my information here as well :v. My area is a bit Desolate for poke spots so don't expect as many gifts from me. but I try to give them when i can..

POGO username: FluttershyLight
Friend code: 3260 2524 8751
Region: USA, MD

Adding my code and my dad's, we are both in England, UK, feel free to add us both as we would love to send out gifts and also get celebi! :D

My username is Tsubaki91293

my code is 7641 4302 6689

my dad's username is devizes18193

and his code is 2600 1937 6913 :)

Just getting started on the Celebi task and need some friends, and I have PLENTY of gifts.
My Username is: CJTheHoeCatcher
And my code is: 5835 2137 1028
Lets get it!!

Hi guys,
Pokemon Go username: Smithmeister1
Friend code: 9381 8359 8467
Geographical location: UK, Portsmouth
I'll try and help as much as I can, get a lot of Magnetite and voltorb which isnt very helpful...

7984 6625 8591 My Teainer code. Please add me and I promise to send you gifts everyday! Based in Scotland Central belt, if your up for some trading.

Updated the list! Sorry for a hiatus since I have been facing a hectic school schedule and the notifications for this thread stopped coming in for some reason.

Hey everyone thank you so much for adding me as a friend! Makes a old man happy! Will give you all gifts as and when I can! X

Username: 0417ryo
Code: 0673 5835 3820
Location: Tokyo, Japan / Chennai, India (as business trip few months in a year)

Hi everyone. Almost everyday I am playing. Let's exchange gifts even if couldn't trade.

P.S.
Thank you for sending me requests.
I am in Chennai now and there are very less Pokéstops around this area, so it is so difficult to get gifts. Sorry for not giving you gifts.

P.P.S.
Number of my friends reached 60, finally.
It's been swollen than I expected. I cannot manage any more.
I won't accept after this onward if you send me a request.
Sorry and thank you for all.
Hey where in chennai? I have been wanting to trade with someone havent been able to locate any other players

Pokemon Go Username: MrMeowPuss
Friend Code: 2861 5109 8758
Geographical Location: Sydney, Australia

Only been playing a week so don't have a huge amount of quality Pokemon but happy to trade gifts with whoever wants to add me :LOL:

Username: Clerkinato

Trainer Code: 3288-2728-9777

Will try to gift as often as possible.

Pokemon Go Username: JoCorsa734
Friend Code: 5567 7310 8490
Geographical Location : France (europe)

Hello everyone.
I am a girl, I come from France (europe) and I am looking for friends who come from Australia, Indonésia, USA, Chili, Argentina, Malaisia, Singapour, Brazil, China, Japan, ...
Add me, send me a gift and I'll do the same every day! (y)

==> 5567 7310 8490 (y)

Pokemon trainer code 2149 5706 2269

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181010-213247.png
    Screenshot_20181010-213247.png
    303.2 KB · Views: 87
Hey everyone. Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU. I needed three friends to get my Celebi, and now have 108!

As well as Celebi I've been able to score all the hatchable Alolan forms, as well as the Mr. Mime and Tauros I needed for my Pokedex during last month's Ultra Unlock event. I actually ended up getting 3 and 4 of them respectively. I also don't run out of Pokeballs and supplies these days thanks to all the gifts. :D

So THANK YOU everyone, and I'm sorry if I don't get around to sending you gifts regularly!

-sireaaronk

Pokemon trainer code:- 7628 6528 8882

Pokemon GO username:- Pallet811

I'll try to send gifts as often as I can. :)

Back
Top Bottom