• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Pokémon GO Friend Code Sharing, Gifts and Trading Thread

username : Benjyboy102
trainer code : 6756 2116 7691
uk player looking for new friends to exchange gifts.

Hi guys!

I wanna trade shinys with people and get the shinys I need on my list.

My wanted list is : Shiny Magby , Shiny wynaut , Shiny krabby , Shiny togepi.

My list of what I have for trade : Shiny misdreavus , Shiny pichu , Shiny growlith , Shiny drowzee

My friend code is : 3830 5276 6852

Let me know if u got one the shinys :).

Greeetz Renzzzz

Pokemon Go Username: misukne
Friend Code: 7698 7412 4617
Geographical Location: USA

I live in an area where I don’t have many poke stops so I’d really appreciate if I could be sent gifts

Friend Code: 2320 8318 4562

It will be nice to exchange gifts for XP. I don't get to visit many Pokestops so I may not always be able to exchange gifts everyday so be patient with me. If you add me, send me a courtesy message so I know who I am adding.

Friend code: 9557 2182 0981
I have like 1 friend and am surrounded by pokestops so i need people to take my gifts

Is this a live thread?

Friend code 1569 4294 6205. Like Pelican I have lots of pokestops and loads of gifts to give :D

Does anyone know the player AceTank? AceTank has a female Avatar and the gifts are generally from South Korea. If so, please contact me or have them contact on here. We're set to be best friends and I want to try and coordinate.

0414 5015 6733

Friend code of my second account (Player name: NogalCullinan) who could use some new friends. I can't send gifts every day but I'll try.

Last edited:
Right guess if I'm going to get into the habit of trying to play more Go again it'd help to have some friends.

Code is 0613 7788 7854

I tend to do a lot of playing when around work, in the area of my job I have 4 Pokestops all within a block so I generally get a fair enough amount of gifts I could send out.

4964 3317 3039
3847 3492 3670
4053 5730 7857
for friends looking for friends outside USA on GoFest makeup day

Back
Top Bottom