• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Pokémon GO Friend Code Sharing, Gifts and Trading Thread

Pokemon Go Username: TFSpock
Friend Code: 9229 3069 8958
Geographical Location: New Jersey, USA

Only have one friend because most of mine abandoned this game a long time ago. I send gifts as much as I can, feel free to add me!

me :) feel free to add me!

Attachments

• 36412421_2103161566625907_7914163179221942272_o.jpg
    36412421_2103161566625907_7914163179221942272_o.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 67
Pokemon Go Username: Marchbaby
Friend Code: 7342 1871 2258
Geographical Location: Colorado USA

I play daily and should be able to send gifts on most days unless I get too many friend requests.

Pokemon Go Username: PedroHFN91
Friend Code: 2526 5932 8637
Geographical Location: São Paulo, Brazil

Hey there,

I'm looking for friends to do trades. Looking for the regional pokémon, Tauros, Kangaskan, Corsola, Tropius and others.

I can offer Heracross, a couple Mr. Mime, shiny starters and maybe some Unown.

I send gifts as always as it is possible.

Pokemon name: ilovebrittecho
Georgia
2471 3933 3373
Me and my wife are daily players.
I send gifts everyday

Hi everyone!
Pokemon GO Username: SupersignoDMM
Friend Code: 4500 6202 4967
Geographical Location: Bergamo, Italy

I play everyday so I'll send gifts as often as i can :D

Pokemon Go Username: Audrawrr
Friend Code: 7095 6748 2984
Geographical Location: Virginia

I'm in my local PoGo Discord group, so if you see me in there and wanna meet up, just send me a DM and we can try to figure something out. I'm a casual player and usually pretty busy, but I've got some foreign stuff good for trading maybe. (Nothing too special though.)

Pokemon Go Username: lefege
Friend Code: 7295 1211 9423
Geographical Location: Brazil

Because of my day job I can't play everyday, but feel free to ask for exclusive pokémon (even if I don't have it, at least I'll send a gift).

Last edited:
Pokemon Go Username: Elite4DJ
Friend Code: 0764 6820 2039
Geographical Location: Ohio, US

I play a lot more on the weekends and I try to send as many gifts as I can. Feel free to add me. I'm still trying to get the distance medal.

Username: 0417ryo
Code: 0673 5835 3820
Location: Tokyo, Japan / Chennai, India (as business trip few months in a year)

Hi everyone. Almost everyday I am playing. Let's exchange gifts even if couldn't trade.

P.S.
Thank you for sending me requests.
I am in Chennai now and there are very less Pokéstops around this area, so it is so difficult to get gifts. Sorry for not giving you gifts.

P.P.S.
Number of my friends reached 60, finally.
It's been swollen than I expected. I cannot manage any more.
I won't accept after this onward if you send me a request.
Sorry and thank you for all.

Last edited:
Pokemon Go Username: alphaterra788
Friend Code: 4603 0614 5323
Geographical Location : Canada - prairies

I don’t have any friends playing Pokémon... I have lots of gifts... willing to send & receive!!!

One of my friends wanna let you all know that he's interested to add some friends, so don't be shy :)

Pokemon Go Username: salmoncash
Friend Code: 652755959488
Geographical Location: Bergamo, Italy

Last edited:
I'm going to be honest, I'm not playing on an hardcore way, so I can't daily gift that many people (and I have a few irl friend who get the one on my path to work). But if someone want some gift exchange from time to time and the 150k xp boost on the long term, than add me;
3562 0464 0527

Pokemon Go Username: LoneDutchWolf
Friend Code: -
Geographical Location: Netherlands

I have more gifts than I can share at this moment, so you are invited ;)

Edit: I have more friends than I can support right now. Thanks for all the requests from all over the world! The first eggs from Japan and USA are hatched ;)

Last edited:
Pokemon Go Username: VitaminC00kie
Friend Code: 9289 7857 0971
Geographical Location: US

Just trying to exchange gifts.

Update: Since school has resumed for me, I may not be as active as before, but I'll try my best to send gifts

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom