• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon GO Mafia - Endgame - Raid's End - 22/8/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news, Sword Master's lack of rebuttal made me much more comfortable with the lynch.

Day 3 start - Spark Extinguished - 11/8/17

Day 3: Spark Extinguished

The Team next engaged a Raid Venusaur. It eventully used Sludge Bomb with Zapdos as the intended target, but Team Instinct's leader Spark got in front of it to take the hit for his beloved partner instead.

Dear HumanDawn, you are Spark.

Spark (Japanese: スパーク Spark), the leader of Team Instinct (Japanese: チーム・インスティンクト Team Instinct), who is researching Pokémon breeding. Team Instinct Trainers believe a Pokémon's intuition is linked to how they are hatched. Team Instinct is represented by Zapdos.

- Bulbapedia
You are the Zapdos-Loving Ally Cop.

Every night, you may attempt to find out if a player is your ally or your enemy. To do so, post CHECK: <player> in this chat. You will get either an Ally result or an Enemy result. All Raid Pokémon are guaranteed to show up as Enemy, but not all members of Professor Willow's Team are guaranteed to show up as Ally.

If Zapdos is eliminated, you will lose your will to continue investigating and will thus lose your role.

You are allied with Professor Willow's Team and win when the Raid Pokémon and any possible independent opposing forces are eliminated.
HumanDawn was killed. He was Spark, Town Zapdos-Loving Ally Cop

It is now Day 3. It will end in 48 hours, unless HYPER-MAJORITY occurs (6 people out of 9 alive).

Vote: Midorikawa

I think there was definitely bussing in Sword Master's lynch. I would've expected more resistance and in a closed setup without roleclaiming, this makes a little more sense. I initially voted him because I wanted to see what he had to say, but wouldn't have expected him to actually be mafia and I can't see how it was possible to put it together so early in the game.

I think there was definitely bussing in Sword Master's lynch. I would've expected more resistance and in a closed setup without roleclaiming, this makes a little more sense. I initially voted him because I wanted to see what he had to say, but wouldn't have expected him to actually be mafia and I can't see how it was possible to put it together so early in the game.
Wait, what? Sorry if I'm missing something, but I don't understand your logic at all.

I agree with the general consensus that Sword Master was bussed. But there's a difference between scum voting scum, and a scum member creating the case on their teammate in the first place. Midori not only called out Sword Master on D1, she posted a solid argument on him D2 that convinced four people to cast or change their vote. I just can't see scum doing that.

Also, you were the second person to vote Sword Master D2, and the hammer didn't come until just before the day would have ended anyway. If you didn't expect Sword Master to actually be mafia as you say, why didn't you unvote when most of the day went by and he didn't respond?

Ok so based... Wait a minute. I can't claim in this game. Oh well.

Well, its been a while. I missed a lot of stuff due to the fact that I had to go to school and I had to study, distracting me from this mafia. Can anyone sum up what's happening?

Also..
VOTE: Pika_pika42
I'm guessing that Pika may be scum. Also, I just thought of trusting Mido as town :p

Vote: Midorikawa

Why Mido, of all voters on SM? She was the one that actually made a great case on him. Do you think scum would do that?

VOTE: Pika_pika42
I'm guessing that Pika may be scum. Also, I just thought of trusting Mido as town :p
Would you like to base your vote with argument as to why you thik Pika is scum?

I think Borgy thinks I am Mafia because of his role, which obviously he can't claim.
I read him as Town due to this fact.

As for bussing Sword Master is concerned, I am very suspicious of Caps, as they were defending Sword for major part of the day and then ended up jumping on the wagon when they understood not much else could be done.

Vote: TheCapsFan

@Pika_pika42 do you know what Borgy is then or what he might have known about you what makes him think you're scum?

Yes I kind of guessed it but I am not sure whether I can reveal it as it may amount to role-claiming.

But if you think about it logically, I think you'll understand it.

@Zexy am I allowed to say what I think Borgy's role is?

Well, then you'd be mafia or a miller. That is if Borgy is cop though. Although, with HumanDawn being that cop role, I'm not sure if there'd be two cop like roles in a game this small.

DAY 3 VOTE COUNT
Midorikawa I (JohnnyEtz)
Pika_pika42 I (BorgyDudeMan)
JohnnyEtz I (TheCapsFan)
BorgyDudeMan I (Midorikawa)
TheCapsFan I (Pika_pika42)

Day 3 ends in 24 hours (+21 minutes), unless HYPER-MAJORITY occurs (6 out of 9 players).

Why? What's your evidence?

I don't have concrete evidence but the way he worded his post makes me believe him.

How will a cop share their results in a no role claiming game? But I believe Borgy checked you on N1 and got a Town result and checked me on N2 and got a scum result, which he wanted to out in the thread but due to restrictions on role claiming, all they could give were their results without any further explanation.

This is my logic of believing Borgy is our Articuno loving Ally Cop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom