Event bonuses and activities
The following bonuses will be available during the Battle Weekend:
- 4× Stardust from win rewards. (This does not include the end-of-set rewards and will not stack with the 3× Stardust bonus from Master League rotation weeks.)
- The maximum number of sets a Trainer can play per day will be increased from 5 to 20 (a total of 100 battles) from 12:00am to 11:59pm local time each day.
The following leagues will be active for Trainers to do battles:
- Great League
- Ultra League
- Master League
Free battle-themed Timed Research will be available for the duration of the Go Battle League Weekend, with rewards including the Geeta-Style Gloves avatar item.
Trainers can also purchase a ticket for battle-themed Timed Research from the in-game shop on Saturday October 7th at 12:00am local time. This ticket will cost US$1.00 (or the equivalent pricing tier in each local currency), awarding trainers with Stardust, Rare Candy XL, and a Star Piece upon completion. To receive these rewards, the tasks associated with this Timed Research must be completed and the rewards must be claimed before October 8th, at 11:59p.m. local time. This ticket can also be gifted to any Pokémon GO friends with a Friendship level of Great Friends or higher.
Reward changes during GO Battle Weekend: Geeta
During the Battle Weekend, the following changes will be made to the GO Battle League premium track:
- Guaranteed Rare Candy XL for Trainers level 31 and up for their second win in a set
- Guaranteed Rare Candy for Trainers level 30 and below for their second win in a set
- Increased Stardust rewards compared to the basic reward track
- The order of premium track rewards will be rearranged