• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon/Greek God crossover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Plot: The gods are planning to strike down the world with Pokemon. The big three (Zeus, Hades, and Poeisidon) actually planned to stop it, but to no avail, only with the help of other gods, but not all of them. Thankfully, Pokemon Trainers (and Pokemon) have seen the war happening, and are helping the gods trying to stop the war.
God rule: Your Pokemon must have a good match-up to the god. Like Hades has Dark-or-Ghost-types, Poisidon Water-types, etc. Also, no TM, HM, or MoveTutor moves, TM and HM because there were none on Mount Olympus, Move Tutor because none would have the guts to go to Mt. Olympus. Also, no event exclusives (banned from HG/SS championships)
Trainer rule: No legends!
Wild Pokemon rules: No TM, HM, or Move Tutor rules, unless the TM is in an item ball for a Route the Pokemon can be found in. Also, no legends.
God sign-up:
God name: Whatever god your doing.
Side: Good or evil. Zeus, Hades, and Poisidon are automaticlly good.
Pokemon: Up to 5 Pokemon that have the god's likings, 1 legal legend, tops.
Trainer sign-up:
Name: Your name.
Bio: Past
Appearence:
Pokemon: Up to 4
Pokemon sign-up:
Name:
Species:
Moves:
Bio:
My sign-up:
God name: Hades
Side: Good
Pokemon: Giratina, Dusclops, Gengar, Houndoom, Mightyana

I want to SU but I have a question or three to ask first.
1. So the trainer's Pokemon has to be what Poseidon and Hades has?
2. What Pokemon would Zeus like/have exactly?
3. Uh I am pretty know I know my Greek mythology quite well so isn't Hades evil? Or are you just making him good in this RP? (Because he is God of the Underworld)

God name: Aura (Goddess of the breeze and the fresh, cool air of early morning.)
Pokemon: YOU HAVE GIRATINA. THAT IS NOT A LEGAL LEDGE. THEREFORE I WISH FOR RAYQUAZA. IF IT MAKES THINGS EASIER I WON'T HAVE ANY OTHER POKEMON. XD

3. Uh I am pretty know I know my Greek mythology quite well so isn't Hades evil? Or are you just making him good in this RP? (Because he is God of the Underworld)

Actually, while not ecactly good, Hades isn't evil. He's just amoral. He doesn't care if you're good or evil, he just wants to make sure the natural order doesn't get broken with mortals not dying or people being resurrected.

Actually, while not ecactly good, Hades isn't evil. He's just amoral. He doesn't care if you're good or evil, he just wants to make sure the natural order doesn't get broken with mortals not dying or people being resurrected.

Blame the new "Clash of the Titans" and the Disney film "Hercules" for that confusion.

Mouthful- Ah I thought he was, silly me lol
IK- Actually I didn't get the idea from them, infact I have never watched COTT and it's been a long time since I watched Hercules plus I don't even remember Hades being in it (Infact it was a long time after I stopped watching it that I realized it had anything to do with Greek mythology).

Just waiting for Bulby to answer the other two questions, I don't want make an completely incorrect SU

Hey, I've got a question:

Can we make up our own gods?

God name: Aura (Goddess of the breeze and the fresh, cool air of early morning.)
Pokemon: YOU HAVE GIRATINA. THAT IS NOT A LEGAL LEDGE. THEREFORE I WISH FOR RAYQUAZA. IF IT MAKES THINGS EASIER I WON'T HAVE ANY OTHER POKEMON. XD

Read again. TRAINERS can't have legendaries. Besides-Rayquaza would go to Zeus-Lord of the sky. and Aura isn't a god.. But a question, Bulbyred-how, if the big 3 didn't want a war-could one happen? Zeus word isn't usually challenges by lesser gods...

Yeah, Zeus is pretty much King of the Gods. To defy him is to call on his wrath. And it can be pretty scary.

God name: Apollo
Pokemon: Moltres, Entei, Charizard, Blazican, Magby, Solrock.

Read again. TRAINERS can't have legendaries. Besides-Rayquaza would go to Zeus-Lord of the sky. and Aura isn't a god.. But a question, Bulbyred-how, if the big 3 didn't want a war-could one happen? Zeus word isn't usually challenges by lesser gods...

How about you read again, tough guy (*Sucks teeth*)? Aura is a GODDESS. OF THE WIND AND BREEZE AND STUFF.

Actually, there are five Greek gods associated with the wind. Boreas is the god of the North Wind, Eurus the East Wind, Zephyrus the West Wind, Notus the South Wind, and the chief god of the directional winds Aeolus.

How about you read again, tough guy (*Sucks teeth*)? Aura is a GODDESS. OF THE WIND AND BREEZE AND STUFF.

Well, besides the obvious(Aura doesn't exist), King, you are correct(and well-informed). However, even though others could be linked with Rayquaza, I find it more likely that Zeus would be playing a part in this story.

Thank the book of understanding signs and symbols I picked up in Cali. Had a section dedicated to the weather, and the wind was in it.

I have to agree, Rayquaza is called the Sky High Pokemon, and Zeus' domain is the sky.

Well, besides the obvious(Aura doesn't exist), King, you are correct(and well-informed). However, even though others could be linked with Rayquaza, I find it more likely that Zeus would be playing a part in this story.

How sure are you of yourself? Wanna go look it up on Wikipedia instead of ass-u-ming?

I don't really understand this, but I'll try it out.
God name: Aeolus
side: good
Pokemon: Aerodactyl, Honchcrow, Togekiss, Articuno and Skarmory

Last edited:
Don't forget that Zeus's symbol is lighting so he may also control Electric types along with Flying types.

God: Hephaestus(The god of Fire and the Forge)
Pokemon:Heatran, Steelix, Registeel, Infernape and Mawile
Thanks!!

Actually, she was (Possibly is) a goddess, though a very minor one. She's Artemis' friend, and so obdcure that Wikipedia has nothing on her. She also was raped by Dionysus when Athena got mad at her for questioning her virginity, which caused her to go insane and eat one of the children she birthed by Dionysus. Then Athena turned her into a stream or the summer breeze. Not directional wind, a soft, gentle one. However, this probabally means she's not really a goddess. I mean, if you turned a god of stone into a rock, he wouldn't really be a god anymore. Just a rock. Even if she is a goddess, she's definitely not good, by virtue of eating one of her children.

Meanwhile, I'mma post a sign up soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom