• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Gym Club

Glacier92

Reaction score
I have had this idea for awhile. I have 2 Gym Leaders so far. But here is the Gyms I had in mind:

1- Fire

2- Grass

3- Water/Fighting [AnybodyAgrees (water)]
Trainer: Samuel
3DS: (4725-8612-4948)

4- Steel [Thorgonator]
Trainer: Thorg
3ds friend code: 4253-3486-9440

5- Psychic [sharkshocker]
Trainer name: Kevin
3DS FC: 3394-3742-8499

6- Dark [real life little brother: Rudy]
Trainer name: Rudy
3DS FC: 2208-4911-0883
Note: if you want to face him, you'll need to PM me to contact him. he is in middle school, and some times his schedule may change since his mom (i was practically adopted lol) has him doing chores or homework. he's mainly available on Friday and Saturday. let me know if you add him too and give me your FC.

7- Flying/Dragon [Dragon: -Glory Blaze-]
3DS FC: 1332-8521-9290
Trainer Name: Serena

8- Me: eevee evolutions
Trainer name: Glacier
3DS Code: 1650-1693-6211

Ok now the rules are simple. You must make an Appointment with the Leader through here or me. The Gym with 2 types is a Tag Team Gym meaning Multi Battle (4 players). Eventually the Leaders will need to master how to choose their side. If the Gym Leader(s) lose, they must trade you an egg hatched Pokemon of 1 of their type Gym Pokemon, for mine is an Eevee that you'll receive may or may not have a stone with it at that. And if you lose, you just wont get the Pokemon. Now people need to tell me their type prefers, friend code, etc. All Leaders must have 6 Pokemon. I'll have updates later.

UPDATE:

Rules:
-no duplicate items
-a player may not put two of their opponent's Pokémon to sleep
-no items that raise evasion
-no OHKO moves
-no legendaries
-one Mega Pokemon allowed (which only 1 can mega evolve in a battle anyways

UPDATE:
All Gym Leaders will need to record the battle at the end with the VS Recorder and post the Challenger's name and the code for the recording so that there will be no cheating.

Trainers are allowed to change out a Pokemon in a battle, Gym Leader too

All battles must be set to Normal for all Pokemon to be Level 50 to make it fair.

Gym Leaders are ALLOWED to change their Team (not type) but must say so, not the names of the new ones, just notify that you have a new line up just so no one cheats AT ALL!

If a Gym Leader breaks a rule 3 times, his or her position may be taken. an X will be against their name(s) on this thread.

Last edited:
this actually sounds quite fun. unfortunately, with my current setup, i would only work as a steel type gym leader

actually, after considering, i could probably do the flying/dragon type too. although 4 player battles require a local connection, so that could be a problem as i only own 1 3ds and 1 copy of pokemon y :p

actually, after considering, i could probably do the flying/dragon type too. although 4 player battles require a local connection, so that could be a problem as i only own 1 3ds and 1 copy of pokemon y :p
does NOT require a local connection lol. you have to have INTERNET connection. i Multi Battle with people ALL over the world lol. it's better with people on your friend's list. that's why i made this thread. i don't know who told you and that moderator that it required LOCAL but that's a lie. and the Flying/Dragon you can only choose 1, we'll have to find you a partner.

Hey there, just dropping by to introduce myself.

I'll be the Psychic gym leader, looking forward to the challenges and hope everyone enjoys themselves :)

post your trainer name and 3DS code

well, i can easily cover the dragon types then. for the most part i'm a dragon/steel type user. i'd be most happy if you would reconsider the gym types and let me use steel though, i've got a pretty sick setup that i use for the battle zone, and i have won 2/3 matches with it.

well, i can easily cover the dragon types then. for the most part i'm a dragon/steel type user. i'd be most happy if you would reconsider the gym types and let me use steel though, i've got a pretty sick setup that i use for the battle zone, and i have won 2/3 matches with it.

there you go

alright :) my trainer name and friend code are both in my signature, and with the way people here are so friendly i'll be watching this site pretty closely. consider the position of steel type gym leader taken =D

i shall hand out beldum (with a couple ivs to boot) to whoever can beat me.

alright :) my trainer name and friend code are both in my signature, and with the way people here are so friendly i'll be watching this site pretty closely. consider the position of steel type gym leader taken =D

i dont know if it'll help you at all, but i can make you a Gible if you'll trade me a Beldum. i cant find them u.u

i dont know if it'll help you at all, but i can make you a Gible if you'll trade me a Beldum. i cant find them u.u

i have a literally perfect garchomp (ivs in everything but special attack, rough skin, jolly nature, outrage) but you are welcome to a free beldum once i breed them. i wont be aiming for specific ivs, i just happen to have a 3 iv ditto. but either way, once hatched you're welcome to one.

i have a literally perfect garchomp (ivs in everything but special attack, rough skin, jolly nature, outrage) but you are welcome to a free beldum once i breed them. i wont be aiming for specific ivs, i just happen to have a 3 iv ditto. but either way, once hatched you're welcome to one.
i appreciate that :) i'll breed you a Drilbur or Axew since you're Dragon Axew is best i think.

i appreciate that :) i'll breed you a Drilbur or Axew since you're Dragon Axew is best i think.

well, i've added your friend code, next time you're available i can toss a beldum your way.

I can roll with dragon types. Do I choose 3 or 6 since I apparently have a multi-battle partner? FC:1332-8521-9290

ye I have x en y, not sure if I have the time for this tough haha :p and my favorite type of pokemon is bug ;) then grass.

I would need to build all 6 of them :p

I can roll with dragon types. Do I choose 3 or 6 since I apparently have a multi-battle partner? FC:1332-8521-9290
Well is your Partner willing to cover Flying? That will be 3 for you and 3 for them. If you choose Dragon, it has to be 3 Dragon, them have to be 3 Flying. Are they on here? Have them post here.

ye I have x en y, not sure if I have the time for this tough haha :p and my favorite type of pokemon is bug ;) then grass.
I would need to build all 6 of them :p
Well I'd need you to battle Dolce, and I'll have her record the battle. Both of you must use a Grass type team. Sorry, but she suggested it, so it's only fair to make y'all compete for the spot. No pure Bugs, has to be Grass. I'll post the Announcement of you 2 competing and I'll have her post here with her code.

Yeah people are joining, awesome! :D
Yep, they sure are.

I don't have a partner, tbh I've never really played multis before. Sort of assumed I'd just pair up with whoever volunteered here. The only types I use well enough to specialize in are dragon, steel (taken) and dark (taken).

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom