• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Halloween Costume Thread

pokenerd_david

Reaction score
Going Pokemon this Halloween?

My costume: Hiker

It's not complete, because I need some way to figure out how to put an exclamation point cardboard sign on my hat. Any ideas?

I not doing pokemon this year as im being the drumer of the band kiss.

but if i when id be GARY MOTHERFUCKING OAK!

Last year, my best friend and I were Team Rocket.
Then for Sakura-con, once of my cosplays was Barry.

This Halloween, I'mma be classic!Ash.

I'm not sure about this, but I might try it. At home, of course. My friend might dress up as a 5th Gen. Pokémon to commemorate the release of Black and White.

I'm planning a Red costume. I have no idea where I'll get the vest, but once I have it the costume will be complete.

My brother's going as pikachu this year :p I'm too embarrased to wear a pokemon costume though >_>
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm trying to get supplies to make a Giratina costume xD. If I cant then I may end up going as a Shiny Ninetales :D. Maybe find some gray jeans and a gray shirt? xD

Ah, I'd love to go as Candice. I already have a non-Pokémon costume in hand, though.

0647-CWCAshAnime.jpg

Look upon it, and despair.

Just finished my Ash costume today... I need to get a pokéwalker or something.

That and dye my hair.

Costume pics after the jump.
74573_452291487196_582052196_6217335_2692490_n.jpg

Me as Ash (still need to dye my hair...)

30733_398707057196_582052196_4894061_18733_n.jpg

Me and my Bestie as Team Rocket last year.

25309_380715405674_699610674_3680822_1720706_n.jpg

Aaannd me as Barry at Sakura-con. xD

A lot of the people I work with are telling me to wear a costume to work on Halloween, but odds are they're screwing with me. I thought about it at first and was going to be something Pokémon related but I'm not doing anything.

Don't think I'm doing anything, but I was thinking about a general Trainer (Red maybe), I know i could do the Pokeball, pants and probably the hat, but that's about it.

Edit: actually now that I think about it I still want to do trainer Red, anyone know where i can get a good replica hat?
All I have is this, which isn't close enough:
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/610FcXVFR7L._SL1067_.jpg

Last edited:
I'm planning on going as Corn. *points to avatar*

All I need is to buy a blue wig, a similar waiter's costume, and a few extra accesories and I'll be set.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom