• All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

"Pokemon Heroes" airs on Cartoon Network

ロケット団よ永遠
Reaction score
Cartoon Network will air the fifth Pokemon movie, "Pokemon Heroes," at 11:00am on Tuesday, January 3rd. I believe this is the first time the network has aired this movie, and it's the only movie that CN hasn't aired.

Can't Touch Dis.
Reaction score
*Wonders why Toonami/CN haven't aired any movies at all over here....*

May the Aura be with you.
Reaction score
I've been wondering about that too. Destination Friday would have been a great opportunity to show the AG movies, especially once they started showing Advance Battle.

Can't Touch Dis.
Reaction score
I would have thought that any movie would be available to them. If they are in America, the rights must surely be easily attainable to the UK subsidiary of the company. Afterall, no-one has ever aired a Pokemon movie here except for the Sky Movies channels.

As far as I'm aware the rights aren't held by anyone at all and since Toonami/CN basically have all the available episodes of Pokemon liscenced to them now I don't see why they wouldn't want to air some of the movies here either. Especially as 6 and 7 don't seem to be ever getting a DVD release in the UK.