• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Heroes Question

Haruka_Rules!

Long live Haruka (May)!
Reaction score
I watched Pokemon Heroes again today and I was wandering.

SPOILER WARNING FOR THOSE THAT HAVE NOT SEEN THE MOVIE.

Who kissed Ash at the end of the movie, was it Latias or Bianca?

That means nothing. I personally think it's one of these big secrets we are not supposed to know. And I think it's better to keep it this way ;-)

I watched Pokemon Heroes again today and I was wandering.

SPOILER WARNING FOR THOSE THAT HAVE NOT SEEN THE MOVIE.

Who kissed Ash at the end of the movie, was it Latias or Bianca?

I'm pretty sure it's latias. the first time I saw the movie I was literally "omg omg OMG!!!" That was like 4 years ago when I got the interest in pokemon.

I think they left it up to us to decide, if you think it's Latias then it's Latias and if you think it's Bianca then it's Bianca. Personally, I prefer it to be Bianca since I think it's a little bit better that way.

Honestly, given the way Latias and Kanon interacted with Satoshi through the movie, I really can't imagine that girl at the end being anyone other than Latias.

But yeah, it was left deliberately vague so we'd have fun speculating.

Given that she didn't talk, it was pretty clearly Latias who kissed Satoshi. I mean, Kanon never showed even the slightest interest in Satoshi, while Latias was all over him for the entire movie.

Given that she didn't talk, it was pretty clearly Latias who kissed Satoshi. I mean, Kanon never showed even the slightest interest in Satoshi, while Latias was all over him for the entire movie.

Well assuming I remember correctly even if she wasn't interested in the beginning, I'd say that could've changed after the main event (Latios) of the movie. Because didn't Ash try his hardest maybe even getting hurt trying to rescue Latios?

Another thread on this.

blurb_facepalm2_20090622.jpg

HoS, please.

I think it was Latias. No hat or anything, and she was just delivering a picture from Bianca.

Though the writers left it vague, I'm pretty sure they wrote that scene with Latias in mind.

I say Bianca. I mean, game freak would be pretty sick to promote bestiarity (you know people x animals) to ten year old children.

It's like "What did the whales say to the probe?" In Star Trek IV-We're not supposed to know.

Eh, it wouldn't exactly be bestiality....

I mean, Pikachu licked Ash in the first episode. So personally, I don't see any problem with Ash (supposedly) being kissed by Latias.

Besides, whenever there's a Pokemon and human shipping, it doesn't always mean bestiality is gonna be involved.

It's supposed to be a mystery forever. Deal with it.

I say Bianca. I mean, game freak would be pretty sick to promote bestiarity (you know people x animals) to ten year old children.

If Gamefreak wouldn't want to promote Beastiality (IE, Ash X Latias), they wouldn't have wanted to promote underage Sex (which, BTW, Ash X Bianca technically does under a certain standpoint. I mean, Ash is far too young to "have fun" (you know what I mean), even by Japan's sexual consent age standards.)

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom