• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon: Hidden Intentions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cassie/Bad/Goldenrod City

"I'm Cassie" Cassie added "I'm new here, you" the flying squirrel led them into an ally, but it was empty."well this is great"Cassie looked back at Chris, "now what"

Chris R. Kane/Good/Goldenrod City

"This is weird...why would it lead us to an empty alley?" Chris asked, "..hmm...what are your thoughts on why, Cassie?"

"perhaps The person was here" Cassie replied " But gone now, what do we do?"

"Well, it's clear something not right is taking place..." Chris said, "Let's look for clues of what exactly happened here...we might even find a clue of where that girl went."

"what should we look for?" Cassie asked "I have no Idea, maybe Crow could help" she let out her Honchkrow. "crow go and look for fights!" The Dark bird flew off.

Alice Saffron/Good/Goldenrod City

Plusle and Minun suddenly appeared at the same alley in a bit pain after they got hit on the wall hard."Emol!" Emolga landed besides Plulse and Minun.

Alice was looking at Jake."His?" she thought.

"I know" Cassie Said"Crow come here" the dark bird obeyed. "talk to the mice, ask them where the girl is"

"..ow...whatever did this did a number to those both mice..." Chris said as he saw the Plulse and Minun. He then waited to see what Crow would learn from the mice.

Jake Johnson/Evil/Goldenrod City - Shady Residential District

"You must be wondering why I kidnapped you..." Jake said to Alice, "..it's because you're from the Saffron family, correct? I'm sure they'll pay a high ransom for your safety..." Jake chuckled, "..Team Ultima will then use that money to further it's goals..."

Alice Saffron/Good/Goldenrod City

My family? she thought.Then she started to move and moan in some violent angry way.If I could just get out of this...

Plusle and Minun told the bird pokémon what happened.Then their ears suddenly moved,as iif they sensed something.They suddenly dashed off.Emolga followed behind.

Jake Johnson/Evil/Goldenrod City - Shady Residential District

"..you're getting restless, huh?" Jake said in response to Alice's squirming, "Don't worry, we're almost there..." Lickilicky then tried to tighten his hold on Alice even further.

Jake walked with his Lickilicky to what looked like an entrance to a small apartment house. He then knocked on the door.

"...yes?" Jack Drake opened the door.

"Admin Drake, I am Commander Johnson..." Johnson said, "..and I already have a gift for you...The young daughter of the Saffron family...perhaps we can get some money out of her..."

"Ah, you sure know what makes a good welcoming gift...come inside, Johnson..." Johnson, Lickilicky, and the bound Alice then walked into Drake's apartment, after which Drake closed the door and locked it...

Alice Saffron/Good/Goldenrod City - Shady Residential District

Alice looked around.She looked at the new stranger and started remembering their names.Where are they... she thought starting to worry about her pokémon.They won't get anything form me or my family whatever they do to me...

Jake Johnson/Evil/Goldenrod City - Drake's Apartment
Jack Drake/Evil/Goldenrod City - Drake's Apartment

"We're home free now, Lickilicky...the walls here are sound proof...you can let that girl at least talk again." Johnson said to his pokemon, which then obeyed by sliding down his tongue a bit to allow the poor girl to at least talk again, but it still held a very strong grip on the rest of the girl's body.

"Tell me..." Drake said to Alice, "...do you have any Shiny pokemon?"

Alice Saffron/Good/Goldenrod City-Drake's Apartment

Alice just blankly stared at the man for a minute.Then she answered."What if I said yes,what will you do?You jealous or something?"she asked in a confident yet teasing voice with a teasing smile on her face.

"Well, if you say yes and give us your shiny pokemon...I might consider ordering Johnson to let you go...they go for millions on the black market these days you know..." Drake plainly said, "...I bet I could get more money ffrom that then for you at least."

"No wonder you want money so bad...Look at this place..."Alice mumbled to herself."Fine!I'll give you my shiny Victini that I got while traveling in Unova..." she said confidently.

"...there is no such thing as a Shiny Victini." Drake said, "..little girl, I don't think you realize the seriousness of this...this is not a game you're in. This is real life."

Alice just giggled."Fine,so why do you want it from me?Why not just catch one by yourself?You just want things to be easier for you.And you're just simply gonna sell those pokémon without thinking about what they'll feel?And...is this some kind of illegal hostage?"

"Well, it's a kidnapping..and no one knows where you are...and no one will be coming for you." Drake said to Alice, "I just wanted to ask her while I had the chance...if by chance you did have one, it would make my job easier....and have you heard of Team Ultima? We don't fear the law...they are nothing but a bunch of incompetent fools anyways. Since you're our captive, I just wanted to see if Johnson managed to hit two birds with one stone and if you had a shiny as well. Johnson here is more used to kidnapping pokemon, not people so much..."

"Oh,I see..."Alice said calmly."It's fine for me if no one is going to come for me.It's not like I'm going to panic or such,as long as my Pokémon are safe." she said with a smile.

"..you don't even think your family will pay a ransom for you?" Drake asked the captive girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom