• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon: Hidden Intentions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alice Saffron/Good/Goldenrod City-Drake's Apartment

Alice shook her head then smiled."Because they trust my abilities and I trust them as well." she replied calmly."What are you going to do now?"

Jake Johnson/Evil/Goldenrod City - Drake's Apartment
Jack Drake/Evil/Goldenrod City - Drake's Apartment

".heh..so they won't spend a dime to save their own daughter?" Drake laughed, "...what wretched parents...and what abilities are you speaking of? There's no way you can escape from this."

Alice just smiled."You'll find out soon..." she simply said.

"...just what do you mean by that?" Drake asked.

"...you better not be up to anything funny..or I'll have my Lickilicky tighten it's grip on you so hard it will tough to even breathe." Johnson said as a threat.

"Like I said,you'll find out soon."Alice repeated.Then she sighed."This is pathetic..."she mumbled.

"..what was that?" Drake asked, "..what is pathetic?"

"Hmm?Oh nothing really..." Alice replied plainly."So uhmm...can I go now?I have other things to attend to..."

".it seems to me like you're still taking this situation too lightly...what makes you think we'll just let you go?" Drake asked the captive.

"Hmm...well,I don't know but I think because you can't get anything good from me as a captive,and I can't even battle and defend myself currently so,I guess you could just let me go and I can get to the things I should attend to like look for my other Pokémon which are currently somewhere out there..." she replied calmly.

"I think you're just bluffing though...I'm sure your parents WILL pay to make sure of your safety....and either way, I'm sure we can get something out of you..." Drake then smirked, "...even if that doesn't work, our science department always welcomes new human test subjects..."

Lana di Costa / Bad / Goldenrod City

It was a pleasant city to be in, Goldenrod. Full of vibrant people with a vibrant lifestyle. A young blonde woman walked out of the mall holding many bags. She had bluish-grey eyes and light blonde wavy hair. She wore a black soft fashion leather jacket with a white top, dark blue denim jeans that lead to light brown heeled boots, this woman was very fashionable however there was a lot more to her than people could see. Basically no one knew her, she was just around...a shadow. This woman had a name, that name being Lana. Lana di Costa, the wrong side of the coin or the tracks. She could have had a choice to be good or bad but the coin flipped against her. Ironically she had a moral compass and enjoyed her lifestyle.

"I really have to get these new clothes to the hotel. Thank you receipt" Lana smiled as she kept a low profile. She made her way to her hotel and dumped her bags as soon as possible but her next goal was different, her next goal was to just explore the town and see if she can maybe play around with the slot machines. "I love this city, sure it isn't Celedon but it has a nice charm to it" She was wondering where her next location would be or that if she could get a job in the first place. She carried her 6 Pokemon with her inside her jacket and was really keeping her guard up.

Kyra Collins/Good/Goldenrod City

"Let's see... I have no idea where we're supposed to go," Kyra, who was currently wandering around the vicinity of Goldenrod, uttered in a rather frustrated tone. "First of all, I'm a foreigner here, so getting lost is too easy. But whatever, we have to do what it takes to defeat the bad guys... right, Shadow?" She looked at the Umbreon walking beside her, who appeared just as annoyed as she is.

"Bree," he answered shortly.

"Err... let's just continue walking and hopefully, we stumble upon the place where we should go." And with that, they did.

Terra Chikyu/Good/Goldenrod City

Terra enjoyed the city, even if she wasn't sure were in the city she was. "This city is really bright, I think It's beautiful, what do you think?" she asked Soul. Soul didn't respond to the question, but that was Soul. 'Soul doesn't really seem to care about the city lights' Terra thought to her self 'I hope we can find something fun for it'. Terra and Soul continued to walk through the city roads.

Chris R. Kane/Good/Goldenrod City

"Hmm...where are those Pokemon running off too....maybe they know where she is!" Chris then ran after the two electric mice pokemon, along the way passing by someone who just came out of the hotel, someone who was walking along with an Umbreon, and a girl with a Shedinja. He didn't pay attention to the people who he passed by while running, since he was focused on following the electric mice...

Cassie Gonben/Bad/Goldenrod City

"why Can't you wait" Cassie yelled "I'm coming" as she ran after him.

"Whatever" Alice plainly replied.She was more worried about her pokémon more than for herself."They've seen 3 of my pokémon team...I have three more in hand..."she mumbled to herself.

Plusle and Minun's ears were still twitching.Then they passed some building.Their ears pointed to the door."Pla!Mai!" Plusle and Minun both cried as they both pointed to the entrance.Emolga landed besides the two rodent pokémon.

Chris R. Kane/Good/Goldenrod City

"..seems they traced her here...but...it's not polite nor is it lawful to try and force entry into a place just due to a suspicion...hmm...what should we do to proceed?" Chris asked and thought of what to do next.

"Well, tell me, what were the pokemon you left behind and what are the pokemon you have here with you? I'll have Johnson...take care of them." Drake asked the captive.

Alice glared at Drake."Why should I tell you?"Alice plainly said.

Plusle and Minun hopped on Emolga.Then Emolga flew up and started looking around the building.

Last edited:

"How wonder why you're so relaxed about all of this...." Drake said, "..hmm...I'm curious...Alice...have you ever been held captive before for money? ...is that why you're so confident you can escape from here?"

"Not exactly"she said calmly."I always think positive,like what my father told me before,for every problem,there's a solution." she replied smiling."Wait a minute...how did you know my name?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom