• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon: Hidden Intentions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cassie Gonben/Bad/Goldenrod City

"what Gives Chris?" Cassie Yelled at the man,"I was following you, then you ran thought that crowd, And I lost you" she turned to Alice "is she the one that was in trouble?"

Alice Saffron/Good/Goldenrod City-Drake's Apartment

"Uhmm...we could just go to my temporary apartment here in Goldenrod..." she replied.Then she saw Cassie."Uhmm...he-hello"she said with a bit of an unsure smile.

Chris R. Kane/Good/Goldenrod City - Drake's Apartment

"You have an apartment here, Alice...all by yourself? I didn't think a girl your age could own an apartment..." Chris said.

"It's just a temporary apartment.I barely even go in there" she said.

"Before I forget, here you go~" Chris then handed the hairband back to Alice.

"Oh,thank you" she said taking the hairband and wore it on her head.

"Shall we be on our way to your place then, Alice?" Chris asked.

"Sure! and Plusle,Minun,return,you guys need some rest" she said as she took out the two rodent pokémon's pokéballs.Her Emolga flew on her head and Alice ran outside towards her apartment.

Cassie Gonben/Bad/Goldenrod City

Cassie watched as the two left, she was a forgettable person, Of course if people remembered her, she could be in trouble. she stepped in to the house where Alice was, and started to look around for Valuables.

Chris R. Kane/Good/Goldenrod City

"Hey, wait for me!" Chris then ran after Alice in the streets of Goldenrod.

Lana di Costa / Bad / Goldenrod City

It was a relaxing time for the blonde as she walked around wondering what else is there to do in the city. She did not notice much until she evergreen woman saw a female running and then saw a male running after her. "Sure why not" she decided to slowly follow to at least make sure that something was not going to happen.

Alice Saffron/Good/Goldenrod City

Alice stopped in front of another apartment.She grabbed a key and opened the door.Then she looked at Chris."I'm really sorry,sir" she said with a giggle.Her Emolga flew in her apartment as Alice waited for Chris.

"Hmm...it's a nice place you got here." Chris walked in and looked around, "Thanks for inviting me to come in, Alice!"

Cassie Gonben/Bad/Goldenrod City-Hotel

Cassie looked down at her bed she had found nothing worth in the house that the girl was in. she wanted to find some big score the Alice girl had proved not to be worth it. she looked at Crow "let's go for a fly" the bird crowed in repose as they headed out for a evening flight.

"Thank you!" Alice said with a smile."Want something to drink or something?Maybe tea?or coffee?anything?"

"I'll have some tea, thanks, Alice!" Chris said with a smile on his face.

Alice nodded as she poured some tea on a cup.Then she placed the pot on the table."I'll be right back"she said as she ran into some room.

"Thanks Alice!" Chris said while drinking some of his tea.

"Hmm...maybe she has to use the bathroom or something..." Chris thought to himself.

After a few minutes,Alice came back with her hair slightly wet and she was wearing dry clothes."There,much better" Alice said as she wore her hairband.

"Ah, getting a bath after that little experience?" Chris asked, "I wouldn't blame you...also, thanks for the tea!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom