• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview Pokémon: Hisuian Snow

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's likely to just be 7 minute shorts like Twilight Wings and Origins were.

Nothing says this has anything to do with the anime.
I meant like, Pokemon animation in general, not necessarily the main series anime. Sorry if I mislead you, I should've been more specific. (Also, Hisui technically already appeared in the main series anime, for all of five seconds.)

I don't think that's the correct way to interpret that tweet. They didn't say "production has just begun" when that tweet was made (March 12th); they simply said "production has begun." The latter would still be true whether production started yesterday, a month ago, two months ago, last year, etc.

The name of the anime has been revealed: Pokémon: Hisuian Snow. It will premiere on YouTube on May 18.

Blurb:
The Hisui region was originally explored in the Pokémon Legends: Arceus video game and represents the Sinnoh region of old—before the existence of Pokémon Trainers and Pokémon Leagues. “Pokémon: Hisuian Snow” is a story that takes place during this ancient age when the relationship between people and Pokémon was very different. Aboard a boat bound for the Hisui region, the protagonist Alec reminisces about the first time his father took him there. Over the span of three episodes, “Pokémon: Hisuian Snow” will go into detail about Alec’s stories from the past.

Had kind of hoped for an antholoy story but...I'm open to surprises.

Hmmm...3 episodes...

Does that mean they'll half hour (or at least quarter hour), a little over 5 minutes like usual? :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom