• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview Pokémon: Hisuian Snow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like it's not going to be about the game so I don't think we'll see Adaman, Iridia or Akari at all.

Aww! What the fudge?! I was hoping for a much longer series similar to Twilight Wings, or a side story for the main anime, or something...

If you're asking me why I said "What the fudge"? Well, I must admit it...I avoid curse words, so I'd prefer replacing some with more appropriate words to maybe bring humor, like "mashed potato", or "chocolate", or even "vanilla sorbet"!

The idea of people being afraid of Pokemon is something that deserved to be explored outside the game (likewise with crafting) so I'm glad they took that angle. We don't see father-son relationships usually on the series so this will be a treat for sure.

Three episodes is enough to develop a story, but not for showcasing all Hisuian forms and content. I guess they wanted to save their money and focus for Scarlet/Violet.

I guess they wanted to save their money and focus for Scarlet/Violet.
I would buy that if Pokémon was not the highest grossing franchise of the history lol

I wish it was more of a dedicated series, but I guess it is going to turn out to be a nice nod to the Legends: Arceus with a somewhat underwhelming content. At least that is my realistic expectation from the sound of it so far.

Hey, wasn't there supposed to be a new episode today?

Please tell me installments aren't going to be monthly...

Heck, they posted some new footage in an update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom