• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh Pokemon Home

Are your mysterious gift starters japanese too? I don't care the region difference, but I can't stand the name being in Japanese. Is there a way to change it?
I've not linked BD to my HOME account yet, so I've yet to obtain the MG Sinnoh starters. But I did link PLA, and obtained the MG Hisui starters. Mine are in Japanese, too, even though my account language is set to English.

Also, when searching for Pokémon in the GTS, you can't select any of your boxes; only the "All Pokémon" and labeled groups are displayed. I hope we soon get an update that fixes this.

So apparently if you have certain illegal pokemon they'd be labeled as bad eggs by the app and prevent you from using it. Anyone has had any issue with that? Back in Gens 6 & 7 I got lots of obviously hacked pokémon from Wonder Trade. Some are obvious, but others not so much and I don't have any way to know. So I'm scared to transfer a lot of pokemon because I don't know if I'll get in trouble

We just got the update that fixes the search option (among others), and my MG Sinnoh starters from linking BD to HOME were in English. Yet it looks like we've got ourselves a new glitch where Pokémon coming from the Wonder Box are displayed as Level 0 on the Mobile version; they're displayed as the correct level in the Switch version. Pokémon obtained in the GTS are not affected.

We just got the update that fixes the search option (among others), and my MG Sinnoh starters from linking BD to HOME were in English. Yet it looks like we've got ourselves a new glitch where Pokémon coming from the Wonder Box are displayed as Level 0 on the Mobile version; they're displayed as the correct level in the Switch version. Pokémon obtained in the GTS are not affected.
My MG pokemons are still Japanese, claimed on 2.0.0

Unfortunately, all Pokémon from Bank, GO, LGPE, SwSh, and BDSP that were evolved in PLA are flagged as hacked, and must be released. I suspect this is a bug. I'm currently not sure if this applies to other games (such as whether a Weavile, caught as a Sneasel in Sinnoh and evolved in Galar, is also flagged as hacked).

It seems to have applied last night, as I was able to trade Galar-marked Kleavor with no problems until today.

UPDATE: I successfully traded several Weavile that were caught in GO and Hisui and evolved in Galar.

UPDATE 9/11/22: This bug has been fixed... for now.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom