• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site, or it's archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Pokemon Home

ItalianBaptist

Informed Casual
Reaction score
So? It's not like Game Freak is getting paid for Nintendo's internet subscription.
Fair enough; I was mainly playing Impidimp’s advocate.

Going back to the gonintendo post though, I had guessed about a possibility of Home working back and forth with other side games and Masuda seems to be thinking the same way. I’d be hesitant to even say that Pokémon not in the Galar Dex will be “completely given the shaft until gen 9” because of this, plus the possibility of Sinnoh remakes and maybe even things that completely shake our expectations, like another new region in the same gen.