• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Please remember to keep spoilers about the new Pokemon games in their respective sections here and here.

Pokemon Home

Reaction score
Dude is literally just posting “I’m at a place I regularly work” it means nothing in particular. He’s on GameFreak’s board of directors, GameFreak are part owners of TPCi - chances are he’s there an awful lot but with the pandemic situation it’s a bit more interesting for him when he is actually physically there!
Yeah. Like, Japan is currently under a state of emergency and it does not look very good because a new variant has been detected. The pandemic is getting way worse. In my area, the vaccine delivery had to be delayed.

But back on topic, I think HOME should done a lot better than it currently was on launch. I am just tired of the subscription fees HOME currently has. It is just unfair that the GTS was only on the mobile version of HOME and I do hope GTS will be implemented in SwSh (in a future update) and other future games like the DP remakes and Gen 9. I know I was nitpicking about this. We just have to wait on what future may bring us.

I do understand why TPCi wanted to make HOME but still, it could have been a lot better.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I do hope GTS will be implemented in SwSh (in a future update)
It won’t be - there is no purpose to doing so at this point in the game’s life. I suspect GTS was likely moved to Home as a way of sidestepping NSO subscription requirements (eg what happens if you put a Mon up on GTS a day before your NSO sub expires then check it the next day only to find you’re locked out of the online) - you can still use GTS on the free version of Home, just you get a better version of it with the subscription.

Reaction score
Head's up. Clearly hacked Pokémon (like those nicknamed Machamps.com and MGDiscord.co) have now been flagged as hacked, and can no longer be traded. I can assume this also applies to SwSh.

UPDATE: Hacked Shiny Pokémon continue to be surprised traded in SwSh for the time being.

Last edited:
I'm a male Mew and Sobble fan
Reaction score
If I received one of those Pokemon with a name like Machamps.com, do I run the risk of getting banned?

Reaction score
I believe, it has to do with the Zarude incident....I think.

Reaction score
The year subscription is coming up and I had turned off auto renewal. I don't see a renew option in home or on the e shop how am I supposed to renew my account?

Reaction score
The year subscription is coming up and I had turned off auto renewal. I don't see a renew option in home or on the e shop how am I supposed to renew my account?