• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh Pokemon Home

Goodness, I love Home. I've been trading around in it and I don't have to worry about losing my precious shinies and perfect IV/EV trained 'mons. It's not all that great on my phone but on the Switch it works like a charm.

When I open bank, it just says press start. I don't have access to any of my 3DS games myself, and it has no option to buy it. DO I have to subscribe to get Transporter?
Do as it says there and there should be a menu, Poke Transporter is the second to last option.

I press start, it says do you wanna transfer the pokemon already in your bank. I just downloaded it so I say no, and it says cancelling and back to menu
You need to select yes for it to work, the message might be a little confusing, but it's making sure the data is all there.

Man, I’m on the fence. On the one hand I wanna complete the National Dex and empty my PokeBank into Home. But on the other hand if I do that then half of them won’t be usable until sometime next year.

Meanwhile, here I am trying to encounter a Max Raid Battle against a Slurpuff so I can keep it to make future dex completions easier, I'm sure as heck never trading it away. I might need to find a Rhyperior to catch for the same purpose.

Alright, Wonder Box is pure undiluted awesome. I've been using that to spread around some HA Chimchar and Litten and gotten fairly good breeding stock in return, along with Pokémon I needed to fill my Dex. As if that's not enough, someone traded me a 6IV shiny Rattata via the Box. Top percentage, indeed.

I've been able to make a decent amount of trades on the GTS but it still kills me to see some of the asking prices; just how many people think they're going to get a Type: Null for a level 1 Klutz Golett in a Beast Ball? Because I've seen far too many of those listings.

And you can still request some illegal trades: I'm seeing requests for level 1 to 10 Incineroar and the like. You'd think they'd fix that sort of thing but I guess not. :bulbaFacepalm:

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom