• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

SPECULATION: Pokemon Home

Eterna City Gym Leader
Reaction score
Okay, since this hasn't been addressed, I might as well make a forum for Pokemon Home. To my mind, I don't see anything negative about it, since unlike Pokemon Bank you can do a lot of things with your Pokemon with it. I can also see just as Pokemon Bank for the 3DS is Pokemon Box Ruby and Sapphire for the Gamecube staring Bridgette, Pokemon Home for the Iphone, Android and Switch will be My Pokemon Ranch for the Wii starring Hayley. Perhaps better than My Pokemon ranch since the rest of the world didn't get the Platinum upgrade.

Anyway, I would like to see what you think. Since some of the Pokemon will not be in Sword and Shield, at least there are things for the Pokemon to do in Home.

Eterna City Gym Leader
Reaction score
Do we know that? All they've confirmed right now is trading, as far as I'm aware.
They also said that they wanted it to be like a home for Pokemon where you can do fun things with them, and that taking them to Galar is like a vacation from Home. I think that's what they're getting at.

Eterna City Gym Leader
Reaction score
Sure, that's their PR blurb, but saying it has "a lot" of things to do is hard to credit right now since we know so little.
By the way their going, it looks as if they care less for Sword and Shield and instead rely on other companies to make spinoffs for the android/iphone.

Reaction score
My greatest dreams:
It's a neiborhood where you can find a day-care
Your house is a combination of pokemon refresh and the secret base
You have a guarden where you can farm
You can make pokeblocks, poffins , aprijuice,pokebeans,malasadas, pokepuffs... and buy protein and vitamins

Masuda's reply to the Pokedex thing...
Eterna City Gym Leader
Reaction score
Masuda has replied to the angry complaints and stated that, the bad news is that their foot is firm with the Pokedex thing, but the good news is that they will bring back the Pokedex if later games. I wouldn't be surprised if they will do that if the Gen 4 remake for next year.

Reaction score
Wasn't there a Pokémon Home thread already? I think I remember posting there.