• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Home's Problem

Kitasuki

Only puts shiny pokémon into HOME
Reaction score
Hello,
I think it is a shame that we don't have any news at all.
I understand that transitioning some pokémon may pose a problem but let's not forget we are paying a subscription here.
For me what really grinds my gears is the lack of information they let out. They do not make even just a post saying "look we are handling this situation as best as we can and we can't really pin a release date for the update". I'd be fine with that. Honestly.
However, this lack of respect without even saying a thing, completely ignoring it during pokémon day (almost 2 months have passed now), and keeping us all in the dark is, in my opinion, one of the most disrespectful things HOME could do to their clients. Because, at the end of the day, that's what we are.

I think I broadly agree. I have some sympathy for the challenge of enabling players to preserve their 'Mons across so many Gens, games and platforms, but a) this is an expectation originally set by Game Freak themselves, and b) as you rightly point out, we are paying for this. Besides the issues around compatibility with the latest games, I remain unimpressed that Home never added any actual content that lets you meaningfully interact with the species the player has in there, even if it's just a handful of Pokéathlon-esque minigames.

I think I broadly agree. I have some sympathy for the challenge of enabling players to preserve their 'Mons across so many Gens, games and platforms, but a) this is an expectation originally set by Game Freak themselves, and b) as you rightly point out, we are paying for this. Besides the issues around compatibility with the latest games, I remain unimpressed that Home never added any actual content that lets you meaningfully interact with the species the player has in there, even if it's just a handful of Pokéathlon-esque minigames.
To be honest mate all I want is official info. It's incredibly unprofessional of their part to not even inform their clients

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom