• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Horizons General Discussion/Speculation Thread

FtcSFhtaQAAFW-5.jpg

Dear Arceus, don't tell me these things are going to fuse. What would the resulting monstrosity even look like? What hideous abomination awaits us in the fall of 2023 when the DLC arrives!? Please Arceus, spare us the horror that is your twisted imagination! /jk

In all seriousness, they probably just didn't want to make two separate pendants and its to indicate that the two legendaries are connected which is kind of obvious.

Also, Centro already said this a few weeks or months back but apparently, we're getting another DLC after The Hidden Treasure of Area Zero. I honestly have no clue what that DLC would even look like or what it would involve. I think he just revealed it so people don't start thinking we're getting something like Legends: Kyurem in January 2024.

Also, Centro already said this a few weeks or months back but apparently, we're getting another DLC after The Hidden Treasure of Area Zero. I honestly have no clue what that DLC would even look like or what it would involve. I think he just revealed it so people don't start thinking we're getting something like Legends: Kyurem in January 2024.
Centro just collects Leaks from other places, including making some assumptions. So could easily be bullcrap. That's all I'll say because doubt its meant to be talked about here.

In the second episode Sprigatito is kidnapped (to draw Liko to the bad guys), of course Fread won't let the little girl go alone and will help her. I think Sprigatito will see that Liko is trying to save him and that will connect him to her and he will save her there.

93.jpg

The full version of Heart Pounding Diary (aka bop of the century) is available now on a few music platforms. I think it might only be playable in Japan for right now, but you can get a short preview for the time being.

I'm so hyped for tomorrow. Finally my childhood dream is coming true :bulbaWave:

Last edited:
I like how Riko's introverted nature is more people-oriented and not shown as a fear or aversion to pokémon as we seen manybp times before in this franchise.

A preview for upcoming episodes. Finally Roy will appear and it looks like he'll be meeting Fuecoco and the shiny Rayquaza. I like how we can see the contrast between Liko and Roy's personalities. Liko treats her pendant as precious, keeping it secured in a box. Meanwhile Roy can be seen spinning his mysterious Poke Ball so casually. It's interesting, and I can't wait to see the two interacting.

Just a small thing but, what's with the Kanto people and having more traditionally western names (Roy and Liko's roomate Anne), Meanwhile Liko herself who is from Paldea has a more Japanese sounding name (Imo).

Back
Top Bottom