• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Horizons General Discussion/Speculation Thread

Given the Teal Mask DLC for Scarlet and Violet, I can see the Rising Volt Tacklers going to Kitakami in the not so distant future. There could even be a brief conflict between Liko and the other Rising Volt Tacklers, particularly upon meeting Ogerpon since the group would hear the legends about how the Loyal Three protected the village from Ogerpon but Liko and Hattena or its evolutions would sense the sadness and righteous anger in Ogerpon and would sense that something was off about the legends and the Ogerpon isn't the monster that everyone in the village says it is. If nothing else, a conflict could form between the RVT and Kitakami when it comes to Ogerpon. Also, if the Loyal Three show up, that could also form an internal conflict with Roy given his wish to interact and catch Legendary Pokémon given the true nature of those Pokémon. Perhaps they could even be recruited by the Explorers, with Ogerpon going with the Rising Volt Tacklers, setting up a future battle between the two forces.

I do think it could be neat to have Roy get Ogerpon to go along with Liko having Terapagos (Not using it for battle though, unless Liko also starts to be able to use Terapagos whenever she wants instead of whenever it feels like coming out)

I do think it could be neat to have Roy get Ogerpon to go along with Liko having Terapagos (Not using it for battle though, unless Liko also starts to be able to use Terapagos whenever she wants instead of whenever it feels like coming out)
Yay, Liko and the baby(?) Terapagos we saw a while back!

I haven’t played the DLC but I feel like it is more likely for Roy to connect with Koraidon with his interest in discovering the truth behind an ancient myth, whilst Dot ends up connecting with Miraidon due to her affinity with technology. Then you have Liko with Terapagos.

This is all assuming they even adapt that much plot from the SV games because of the three different storylines + the two DLC.

I haven’t played the DLC but I feel like it is more likely for Roy to connect with Koraidon with his interest in discovering the truth behind an ancient myth,
That’s what I thought, too! (Mainly because red colors)
whilst Dot ends up connecting with Miraidon due to her affinity with technology.
Gee, I never thought of that. I always pictured Liko with it, then Liko with Koraidon as the Paldea part of the series is based on Scarlet…right?
Then you have Liko with Terapagos.
Now I see it.

I know this anime usually ignores the canon weight of Pokemon, with Cosmoen being a huge example, but I couldn't help but think about Hatenna hanging out in Liko's hoodie. Do you think it would be a hassle to carry something like a ball-shaped creature weighing 7.5 pounds in your hood for long periods of time?

I know this anime usually ignores the canon weight of Pokemon, with Cosmoen being a huge example, but I couldn't help but think about Hatenna hanging out in Liko's hoodie. Do you think it would be a hassle to carry something like a ball-shaped creature weighing 7.5 pounds in your hood for long periods of time?
I don't think it would actually be too hard, its in a slightly worse position but thats lighter than things people carry like, on their backs for long periods of time. And Hatenna is alive, generally living things are easier to carry (Don't ask me the science as to why)

On another note, part of me hopes that Dot will become more social and help out Liko and Roy more, maybe even get an outfit that isn't just jammies and slippers. I think she could be like the straight man to the two or maybe the sassy one like Misty (minus hitting them, of course).

On another note, part of me hopes that Dot will become more social and help out Liko and Roy more, maybe even get an outfit that isn't just jammies and slippers. I think she could be like the straight man to the two or maybe the sassy one like Misty (minus hitting them, of course).
Given how she’s started coming out of her room more, I could see her joining them occasionally but they’ll probably mostly stick to her being the RVT’s Oracle.

F7PfSQybAAASvGL.jpg

New calendar.

No breaks for the rest of October.

Still no clue what the sparkles mean, if they mean anything.

Back
Top Bottom