• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Horizons General Discussion/Speculation Thread

This week's ep explains why Sango uses Glaile: she peppers her speech with the prefix "oni-", which is the youkai Glaile is based on. If that's the case, maybe she'll use other oni Pokemon like Yanmega or even Ogerpon somehow.
Curious to see how the dub handles this, Gla prefix maybe lol

I'm hoping Sango will mega evolve her Glalie at some point

This week's ep explains why Sango uses Glaile: she peppers her speech with the prefix "oni-", which is the youkai Glaile is based on. If that's the case, maybe she'll use other oni Pokemon like Yanmega or even Ogerpon somehow.
Kieran is not going to be a happy camper if she used Ogerpon. That's assuming the Sith Eyes Siblings show up.

Given Ogerpon's backstory, I doubt they'll have a villain use her unless said villain either undergoes a heel-face turn or Ogerpon outright rejects said villain and joins Liko or Roy's team, assuming she doesn't just join as a Rising Volt Tackler without a Trainer. The prospect of Ogerpon being the impetus for a heel-face turn for Sango, though, does have potential. And it could work well regardless of whether or not Amethio has his own heel-face turn by then.

Sango ain't usin ogerpon.
I feel like its less "Sango uses oni- so she uses oni themed pokemon" and more "Sango owns a glalie so she uses oni-"
Main Pokemon first, speech quirk second. Might be wrong though.

F8ze6Gaa0AAJBxM

Nice of 'em to finally acknowledge the DLC at least

If that poster is any indication, it seems like Dot will be featured more prominently in the next arc and will likely (hopefully) have more action with Liko, Roy, and Friede in their upcoming adventures.

I wonder if it was just this first Arc or if each one will be 25 episodes, its a nice even number so it would work. (Although would split Horizons up into like 6 of them minimum which does seem a bit much)

I wonder if it was just this first Arc or if each one will be 25 episodes, its a nice even number so it would work. (Although would split Horizons up into like 6 of them minimum which does seem a bit much)
I'm wondering how the dub will that in. Maybe they'll combine both arcs into 1 season or separate them like the JP now.

With the first arc over, what do you think Horizon's biggest strengths are so far?

Cohesive storyline without unnecessary filler episodes.
It feels slow at times, but I agree. I do like that there is a cohesive storyline with less filler. We do kinda have a feeling of what's going on, with the main plot currently revolving around the quest to find Lucius' remaining Pokemon and the Explorers attempting to steal Terapagos. I wonder though...What happens when they find them?

It feels slow at times, but I agree. I do like that there is a cohesive storyline with less filler. We do kinda have a feeling of what's going on, with the main plot currently revolving around the quest to find Lucius' remaining Pokemon and the Explorers attempting to steal Terapagos. I wonder though...What happens when they find them?

Maybe taking them or finding Rakua - the Paradise. I think it's suggested that Lucius never found this place.

Yeah last episode basically said the goal now is to find the rest of Lucius's Pokemon and go to Rakua.
Curious if theres more after that or if that is just the end goal, probably not seeing Terapagos's Terastal form this arc if so, since they suggested it would happen when they found all of Lucius's pokemon and 3 arcs feels like it would end too soon.

Back
Top Bottom