• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Horizons General Discussion/Speculation Thread

According to this article, BBC iPlayer might've 'leaked' the episode count for Horizons Season 1 being 45.

Each episode is listed with an episode number, and curiously, each of those episodes is listed as being one out of 45.

The writer also speculates that the current arc in Japan might end with episode 45 - 20th episode for Terapagos' Shine, which seems a bit short and would mean that there are only 3 episodes left unannounced (and 5 to air in total)

According to this article, BBC iPlayer might've 'leaked' the episode count for Horizons Season 1 being 45.

The writer also speculates that the current arc in Japan might end with episode 45 - 20th episode for Terapagos' Shine, which seems a bit short and would mean that there are only 3 episodes left unannounced (and 5 to air in total)
That sounds off, me when barely any of "Terapagos shine" had anything to do with Terapagos (Like, 2 episodes plus whatever is left to be announced)

Maybe, they shouldn't have given Roy a 2nd Pokemon so early (it always felt weird to me that Liko didn't have the first capture of the series). It's worrying that they can't handle two battle-oriented Pokemon in one team since Roy is only training with Fuecoco.

At least Hatenna is shown to be useful in non-battle related issues and has received a lot of attention and development, especially recently. Constantly being outside and in Liko's hood helps, but Wattrel is a small Pokemon that can be inserted in scenes just as similarly.

Yeah I don't think its an inherent problem with giving Roy a second problem, they just don't want to insert it into scenes for some reason.
Maybe it has something to do with its personality? Less likely to be up to random shenanigans compared to hattena and now tinkatink.

Maybe, they shouldn't have given Roy a 2nd Pokemon so early (it always felt weird to me that Liko didn't have the first capture of the series). It's worrying that they can't handle two battle-oriented Pokemon in one team since Roy is only training with Fuecoco.

At least Hatenna is shown to be useful in non-battle related issues and has received a lot of attention and development, especially recently. Constantly being outside and in Liko's hood helps, but Wattrel is a small Pokemon that can be inserted in scenes just as similarly.

Roy catching his second Pokemon first made sense to me considering he already had a goal in mind and was much more active as a trainer. Liko catching Hatenna was basically symbolizing her realizing what her true motivation was and it took her longer to reach that point due to her more apprehensive personality.

Today’s Pokémon Day advertisement features the Horizons kids.

GG7RxolWgAEU4jH.jpg

Back
Top Bottom