• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Music Pokemon Horizons OP1 - Becoming Me

Full version:

I’m surprised they released a full version of this opening. The last time they released a full version of their English openings (performed in house, not by mainstream band/artis), was Stand Tall during XY&Z. Almost a decade ago.

If only they would release the extended version of the Alola openings and Journey to your heart.

I’m surprised they released a full version of this opening. The last time they released a full version of their English openings (performed in house, not by mainstream band/artis), was Stand Tall during XY&Z. Almost a decade ago.

If only they would release the extended version of the Alola openings and Journey to your heart.
That's why this song is important cuz they're actually allowing Ed to make a full song that isn't an Indigo League remix or get screwed over like A Journey To Your Heart did. It sounds good and hopefully this is the norm from here on out.

It's nice that they released a full version of the opening theme. That really should happen a lot more often than it does. Unfortunately, I don't think it greatly improves the song for me. It still ultimately reminds me too much of a Disney Channel song as opposed to something that I think fits with Pokemon, or at least what I think a Pokemon dub opening should be. I liked the inclusion of horizons in the full version, but with how often they repeat it and the lyrics feelings so generic, it feels like they were struggling to make a full version. The instrumental music sounds pretty good though.

Back
Top Bottom