• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Horizons S1 Dub Titles

HZ024: Reunion at the Ancient Castle!
"Finally meeting up with her grandma, Liko learns the identity of the pendant Pokémon."
Airs April 1 (9Go!)
Source: 9Go! Sydney Program Guide

HZ025: Rivals in the Dark of Night!
"Working separately, Amethio and Hamber both set out to steal Terapagos from Liko."
Airs April 2 (9Go!)

HZ026: Terapagos's Adventure!
"A curious Liko tries to keep up with Terapagos as it explores the Brave Olivine."
Airs April 3 (9Go!)

HZ027: As Long as I'm with My Friends
"A visit to the Wild Area turns into a curry-making adventure for the Rising Volt Tacklers!"
Airs April 4 (9Go!)

HZ028: The Stolen Treasure
"When Roy's Ancient Poké Ball is stolen, the Rising Volt Tacklers track down the thief!"
Airs April 5 (9Go!)

and more dub titles just like the JP ones, look at that!
I mean, they clearly intend to keep doing that, every single episode of the English dub of Horizons has had its title directly translated from the Japanese (more or less.) No matter how boring or lazy I think that might be.........:cautious:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom