• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Horror Flicks Number 1: The Haunting of Hotel Aurora

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I must agree - this seems to be rather random, all things considered."
Cil paused, thinking the code over in his head before shrugging half-heartedly.
"I'll help if there's anything I can do, but let's be honest all we can do is try to puzzle this thing out."

"perhaps...if we look at it another way?" inquired Mohomad.

Mohomad investigates code

"Hmmm than it would say..." Keira went onto the floor upside down and deepy looked at the painting. "Ugghhhhh" She flipped rightside up. "It still makes no sense to me!!!" She than complained. "Maybe someone else can try"

ooc;; um, guys, sorry to burst your bubbles but Vayre hasn't been online since the 6th of November. I'm pretty sure this thing is dead. Of course if he is, in fact, still around feel free to correct me, but I'm going to give up at this point, I think.

ooc;; um, guys, sorry to burst your bubbles but Vayre hasn't been online since the 6th of November. I'm pretty sure this thing is dead. Of course if he is, in fact, still around feel free to correct me, but I'm going to give up at this point, I think.

Ooc: I am NOT giving up, besides we haven't even found out who the evil betrayer is.

"the evil what?" said Mohomad trying to recall what was just said

ooc;; it's more the fact we literally cannot progress without Vayre. He's the one who decides what's in the next room/what happens when we investigate stuff and all that malarkey. We won't be able to find out who the betrayer is without him here :T

OOC, I say we just wait untill he comes back and then continue on, I mean it's been a week....Keira's upset :p

OOC: Look what I found from Vayre:
- Vayre
Sorry, college stuff has suddenly come up and that coupled with some other things means that I don't really have the free time to be involved in Rps. I've JUST barely got enough time to keep my own updated and I only have to post in that once every few days.

OOC:I can't believe I missed the start up and this is Sximple Ghurl.will change my name back after 28 days :/ so where r u guys now? :3

OOC:I can't believe I missed the start up and this is Sximple Ghurl.will change my name back after 28 days :/ so where r u guys now? :3

OOC- We all entered, door closed. We found important items, Charazard enters, moved on to new room with demented door, used candle for trail, it dissapeared and here we are...wow we really didn't get that far :/ That and Vayre has been gone for a while....we can't continue without him :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom