• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Human Hybrid...Go

Patrick Haines

Lone Scribe for the Lord of Time
Reaction score
Bill has finally succeeded in splicing human DNA with Pokémon DNA. What Pokémon would you want to be fused with and why?

Charizard (possessing Charizardite Y). I feel like having a tail would be cool and I want the wings so I can fly. I love the color (shiny or normal). I would keep my human legs/arms, which would be more useful and I could breathe fire. I don't know if I would want to keep my head or take Charizards. Maybe it could change when I am angry...

Well... I’m not to keen on the looking-like-a-Pokemon aspect but I was always quite fascinated by shapeshifting...

Ditto! I could maintain my features and transform into Pokemon at will.

Or maybe Eevee which would allow me to adapt quickly to various adverse conditions.

A third idea was splicing myself to get the brainpower and psychic abilities of Alakazam or Meowstic with minimal difference to my actual appearance (maybe subtle design aspects of the Pokemon design?).

It depends, if the existing Pokemon fuses with the existing human, then I'm all on board with this idea. I would fuse myself with Black Kyurem mainly because he's not pursuing Reshiram enough, the pupil of the eyes would be green to match my own eye color, the legs would be human to have better land movement for moments in which the wings are tired while the hands would have two human fingers to complete Black Kyurem's 3 fingered hands and the posture would be more upright rather than hunched. The purpose of this is not for power but for setting things right, my goal would be to look for the real Light Stone. The second goal is to find the other missing piece that would allow the restoration of the Original Dragon.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom